Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd division main thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rusty balls

rusty balls

2nd division main thread Empty
PostSubject: 2nd division main thread   2nd division main thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:36 am

Yamada walked out on the traing field,it was cold his breath caused vapor clouds in the morning air. It was late about 3. Yamada let a yawn slip out, the grounds were empty he liked it that way no noise to disturb him while he meditated in the dojo. He came to the dojo opened the door, and burned an inscent, Closed the door and sat in the meditation postion.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: 2nd division main thread   2nd division main thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:23 pm

The sun had just come out and the doors to the headquarters boomed open... The ray from the sun, beating against the walls of the building... Standing at the front door was a Shinigami whose past was unknown even to himself... Everything was a haze until five years back... The only thing that was remembered was the name of this particular red haired shinigami... And that was the letter V... He had no first or last name... Simply the letter V...

Just walking in, being totally obnoxious and loud, The shinigami slowly came to a mute where not a sound came out... Utterly Silence... Not one sound... He slowly walked into the hallway and peaked at captain meditating like always...

(Hiya, I'm the third seat of this division, nice to meet you Razz I shoulda pm'd you but its all the same Razz)
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: 2nd division main thread   2nd division main thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:51 pm

(nah no prob nice to meet ya to welcom to the 2nd division)
yamada opened 1 eye and sneaked a look at his 3rd seat V. He yawend got up.

"good morning V up eraly as ussual to my annoyence"said yamada in his blunt voice.

He grabbed a botle of sake and offered it to bottle of sake from a cabniet and pored a small bowel and handed it to V."I suppose you still drink?" said yamada
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: 2nd division main thread   2nd division main thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:42 am

"Sweet! Sake...." V said as he walked over to the Captain's side and took the sake that was offered to him... "Ooooooh! Nice Sake Yamada-Taichou! Where'd you get it?" He asked, pulling out a fag from his pocket and lit it up... (Fag is a cig if you were wondering)

V handed the box to Yamada, offering him a cigarette... "Smoking and Drinking Is the best in my opinion... Would you like a ciggy?"

He lifted the little cup of sake again and drank a bit of sake, savoring with the taste buds inside the smoke filled mouth... Such great feeling and such opportunity was rare but usually, V tries to bump into Yamada-Taichou in the morning when he is meditating... Who wouldn't want a smoke and great sake in the morning?
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: 2nd division main thread   2nd division main thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:13 am

He gave the fag a blank stare, reached into onther cabnet and took out a pipe, and a bag of tobacco, and packed the bowel.

"Can i use your light?,I don't drink in the presensce of others, your welcom to the whole bottle I bought it for me but im feeling i don't need it "said yamada.

The light shone through the walls of the dojo, he hated light it reminded him of fire, even though smoke calmed him down. the inscent burned peacefully as it filled the room with the pleasent odor of cannibs, a rythm began to play in his head of a song he couldn't rember and tapped his foot to the unrealenting beat.
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: 2nd division main thread   2nd division main thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:59 pm

Kurosune walked by the dojo. He paused before looking into the room. He knew the smell of Sake and knew who would be in the dojo. "Back to your daily routine i see." As he said that he looked over to his captain and to V. "we are being summoned to a captain and vice captains meeting, We should start going now."
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: 2nd division main thread   2nd division main thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:04 pm

"alright lets go" said yamada
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: 2nd division main thread   2nd division main thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:07 pm

Kurosune appeared at the gate and waited for his other squad members. "where is everyone? i must of got here first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd division main thread   2nd division main thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd division main thread
Page 1 of 1