Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9

Go down 
+13
V
Kenshin
Bops
hadesflames
vampires-lust
cen
bluewingedD
Jace Beleren
Razzy
rusty balls
tylor91
jackcook02
flame15
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshin

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:24 pm

Leo yawned as he stood on a nearby roof, his arms were crossed, and the steel of his left arm felt cool during the semi-hot day. "So much for a good days rest..." He mummbled as he felt the presence of captains bankais along with other unfamiliar reiatsu...

Things would be bleak for him in the coming hours, he was not yet strong enough to take many of these unfamilar reiatsus on, they were huge compared to his. He would content himself to the sidelines and engage any enemies that he crossed.

"time to get started toushou..." Leo muttered aas he griped the zanpaktous hilt and sped off over the buildings.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:25 pm

Nicholas stepped away from the attack. He grabbed the wrist, and while doing that he grinned. With his left hand he hanked out his zanpatou. "Shine with brightness Ego!" a white boom was heard all over. Nicholas never let Kurosune's wrist go.

X grinned, he knew that Trever wasn't going to be down for very long. All he needed was to move his arm and the whip would act on it's own. it was like Sakura's Ivy almost had a mind of it's own. but it was sorta different. the spikes on the whip would grow, X appeared in front of the shinigami and swung his spear. He knew that the shinigami had no clue on what his next attack was.

Sai sighed. "I hate men because they kill girls out of haterd. they use them as pleasure and that's it." Sai stood up. "I hate them because they think that they are our leaders." Sai felt Jace raise his spirital pressure up but it didn't affect her. So just to put him back in place she raised hers up so that it would be almost equal. But she was holding some of hers back.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:33 pm

The air was filled with smoke and Reiatsu pressures were all over the place... Some were Heavy, Some were light... Walking along the buildings from above were the Third seat of the second division.... V.... Why he was up there was a mystery, but the duty for the second division was Assassination & Espionage... Investigations were part of it too but usually the 10th division would do that instead...

"Hollows.... Rebels.... It appears that we might possibly have a war at hand.... I better help out too before Yamada scold my ass...."

V mumbled, jumping down the alleyway intersecting the street where the battles were taking place...

"Remember The Fifth of November" He stated with a strong and powerful voice.... The reiatsu poured from his body, surrounding his Zanpakutou... Slowly, The Zanpakutou began to disappear, and eventually it was gone... Or is it!?

A loud ferocious roar shocked the eardrums of V... Such high sound waves and such a loud, deafening voice... Drool dripping on top of V... A hollow with claws as sharp as knives... Eyes as red as the devil himself... The white ebony mask glaring into the eyes of V...

"Split!" V mumbled, staring at the ground, watching the feet of the hollow... His arms holding onto a colorless hilt... Barely visible to the eyes... The transparent Zanpakutou of V... The Hollow Screamed as one of the legs fell onto the ground... The buildings colliding with the hollow as it ram to the left and to the right... Falling without noticing... The alleyway was too narrow, but it was the perfect environment...

With one of the knees down, the hollow could barely stand... It wondered what has just happened... He felt nothing... He saw nothing at all... What could possibly happen!?

The power of five needles hitting from the thigh to the tip of the big toe of the hollow... Paralyzing them was only temporary... It won't be long before the hollow would go berserk with its other leg...

With no moment to waste, V wall climbed to the very top of the hollow and slash down with his transparent Zanpakutou... It was no doubt that was the finishing blow for the hollow... The hollow's mask dissolved and along with its body... V ran out of the alleyway and met up with the others, while trying not to be affected by the heavy reiatsu pressures from the captains...
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:33 pm

Yamada jumped back from the spear with qiute ease.

"was that all?" he said in a mocking tone

The other arrcanar should be couphing up blood right about now, the shock waves would travel to his brain giving him a huge headach.

Yamada began channeling Reiatsu to his hands living up to his zanpantous name the hands of heavan, creating a orb of heavenly lightning.
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:34 pm

Kurosune put the two swords side by side by their handles. "Stand tall Ronin" As Nicholas transformed his zanpaktou so did Kuro. As the two swords became one double ended sword he opened his right hand so that he was holding the sword with his left. He slashed downward across his body attempting to make nicholas let go of him. or take the hit completely
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:36 pm

Jace stoped his attack and jumped back to where he was. he looked at the girl. then his spirit pwoer went back to were it was before and his zanpaktou changed back to its sleaed state. He then seathed his zanpaktou and looked at the girl. " You seem to want to mistake scum for a man. Some men do have dignaty to hold them as equals." He then pulled his sword from his back and held it in front of him. "But the question is can you see these two different men."
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:40 pm

Quote :
Jekeala quickly got up from the ground, her arms were hurting at that moment she wanted to finish this he was getting hot headed and was rushing everything. she got a little ways away form him then shrugged. "Sorry...did i hurt you?" she asked with a confused look

The blood was still dripping from Seshu's face. He was getting more angrier each passing moment. At the moment he erased everything that didn't involve killing Jekeala out of his mind.

"You think your funny don't you. I'll show you what hurts when I catch you. I'll murder you!!!" He shouted. He then charged at Jekeala swinging his zanpaktou with all his might. He wasn't trying to give her a moment to rest. He swung combo after combo.
Back to top Go down
Darksasuke123

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:51 pm

Kikyo sees the destruction everywhere coming towards the rukongai.

"Damn they got here fast."
"Wait. I'm feeling spirit energy."
"I shouldnt waste any time then."

Kikyo grasps his zanpakuto looking for rebels or possible arrancar.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:53 pm

X shrugged. "Not really." he said with a smirk. he raised his spear up a little bit and grinned. "Turn..Ghost." he said it while the spear started to break into small bits and peices. X waited a couple of seconds then pointed his finger at Yamada. "do it." the little pieces of blade went straight to Yamada's body. there was no way in stopping the blades from attacking ever. Cause it was like a ghost.

During the attack that Kurosune made Nicholas brought up his main weapon. his mirror that his Ego (zanpatou) Kurosune's zanpatou slammed onto the back of the mirror while Nicholas thougth of a way to get to attack Kurosune without him knowing what was really going to happen. Before the smoke clear off Nicholas saw that the sun was going down which ment that he didn't have a lot of time to do his move. He quckly shoved Kurosune away from his body and backed up. So that he could get into position.

sai looked at him. She wasn't going to put her guard down. "Stop fucking around with me." she said while coming after him. "cause if I wanted to talk i wouldn't have come threw the back door!" She yelled at him while moving faster.

Jekeala kept up with him, she wasn't surprised that she hadn't lost her cool yet. Because joking around with him made him more angeir and hot headed. 'which is a good thing.' she thought while dodging an attack. She then turned around and appeared behind him. making it so that she was behind him. She grabbed his shoulder knowing that he was going to try and attack and swung fowards so that she was once again in front of him. "Mmm...i'm having fun." she said before she licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:15 pm

Seshu was getting aggrevated cause he couldn't hit her. He then notice her disappear. He looked around til he felt her grab his shoulder. Out of instinct he swung his zanpaktou straight towards her ribs. He swung it so hard that it would cut threw anything it touches.

"I got you now." He said as he swung it.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:19 pm

Ryoku smiled and said,

"I'm just getting started. Shatter!!"

The spikes of Mercury, broke off into smaller piece and went flying At Tai in the air. Being air born would make very difficult for her to dodge the attack. Ryoku smiled and said,

"Try not to die to fast on me."

Ryoku then drew his sword out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:44 pm

While the spikes came up Tai just stood there staring at Ryoku with blank expersion on her face. Right when the spikes went to go almost near her body a big expolsion was made.

Jekeala looked down, she sighed. She moved her shirt and saw a little blood. She wasn't hit badly she had just been nicked. Sighing she grabbed the vile in her pocket and opened it. She poured the liquid onto the wound. She smiled. "There..." She said with her stupid smile. "Now...i suppose...that it's time to get serous." she said while cracking her neck.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:45 pm

Yamada launched the lightning aim for X's heart. but as soon as it launced x's own weapon cam after him he tryed to dodge move side to side but it followed him wherever he wen't he stood still for a moment not thinking it would catch up to him but it did and it hurt bad but the armor cushind allout of it.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:57 pm

Ryoku stood there. and watched. He put his zapaktou on his shoulder and said,

'I know you're not dead yet. that attack shouldn't have been enough to defeat you."

Ryoku then stood there with a blank look on his face. He then said in an annoyed voice,

"Come on don't keep me waiting. I hate when people waste my time." He started to tap his finger against a near by wall.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:03 pm

X grinned when he noticed that his zanpatou was doing it's thing. X just sat there then sighed, "So you still want to fight?" he asked while he stared at him. "I mean...it can get threw that armor of yours." X said while he kept staring already.

Tai appeared from under Ryoku's feet. She had her whip in her hand and she wasn't smiling. She moved her right hand a little ways so tha the whip would go upwards before she even nearer to Ryoku's body. she was close, but she moved the whip even more closer.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:05 pm

Seshu then grinned. He was happy that he was able to cut her. It showed him that if he swung more smarter he might have a chance. He was real tired and was losing a lot of blood. He didn't know how much longer he could fight but he wasn't giving up.

"I'm not through with you yet." He said as blood continued to drip off his face. He then started to get a little woozy and was barely able to still stand. His legs started to wobble and his vision started to blurr. He then fell knees. He couldn't fight much longer no matter how bad he wanted to.

"Shit I can't die here. Not to this bitch." He said as he tried to get up. He still couldn't stand. "I know when I lost. How did I let her hit me with that. I'm weak."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:11 pm

Ryoku back flipped away with one hand. As he back flipped away the whip caught a piece of his robe. The whip continued at him, he wraped his hand with reitsu, and caught the whip. He pulled on the whip in order to bring Tai in closer. He then pointed his sword at her and and said,

"Silver twister."

His sword extended and and strated to spin in into a power drill shape that head towards Tai.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:14 pm

Jace let out a sigh. e then drew his sword and flash stepped past the girl. He turned around. "Im really sorry that you feel that way. Me on the other hand see that talking can sometimes benfit. Im captain of research and I see that every chance you get knowledge can lead to somehting better. But I see that you are just in the mood to fight. So I guess we will have to do just that then. Dance with the devil dante." Jace said this all in a calm voice. His sword changed into its released form and he held it in his right hand. "Welp whenever your ready." he looked ahead at her.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:14 pm

Yamada anger went up a notch. He ran twoards X again shooting miny heavanly lightning from his hand, a thick cloud of smoke from his hand became thicker and thicker soon only th light of the lightning could be seen on both sides.

He knew X couldn't see him and wenm't into his stealth mode were it was almost inpossible to decte him and went behind x then did parlyzing palm with extra Reiatsu power to his vital organs
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:22 pm

she kept to the shadows, she was a healer not a combatant and she needed to find the wounded. She issued an order for the one unit of felid medics she brought with her to move out.

she started to move quietly about, giving off an Aura of "I'm not here, you do not see me, i am of no interest to you".
this was something she had developed to be able to move quietly about a battle field with only a very small chance of being attacked.
most hot heads were too busy looking at the other hot-headed people that she slipped their notice..

now where was a i called to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinigami-arabians.faithweb.com/
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:27 pm

Sighing and walking forwards Jekeala grabbed Seshu's zanpatou. She bent down and sighed. "You lasted longer then i thought that you would have lasted." she whispered before sighing. "And i'm happy that you lasted at all." she stared at him in the eyes. "But the fact is...Arrancar's are powerful and you shinigami are weak." She stood up and bowed her. "Out of respect for fighting me, i hope that we meet again." She said while she lifted her right hand up. A bala ball formed in her palm. "In another world." She pointed the ball towards his chest. "fi you do not die of blood loss...then i know that we will meet again."

Tai pulled the whip, grinning spikes came out of it that were made from her spirital pressure. She made it so that she stopped in mid air. She looked around and sighed. "it seems that one of your captains...are getting weak." she said with a soft voice. "Aren't you going to see if he or she is okay?"

Sai back away a little bit then sighed. "Hiss...my tumtum." she said while raising her right hand in the air and her tails went up she grinned and got ready to figth. She disapeared and appeared behind the shinigami. Then she repeated it all around him making it so that she could see what all he had on his body. She then stopped back in front of him. She pushed off the ground and charged after him. with the full exstent to kill him.

Trever's whip came out of nowhere and pulled X out of the way. Trever couldn't move really but he moved enough to get his whip to do what he wanted it to do. "Thanks." X said before he moved his hand towards Yamada with the thirst to kill. he was getting pissed. He stopped then nodded. "It seems...mr captain that one of your captains spirital level is going down..."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:37 pm

Ryoku let go of the whip, and then sensed the area. He smiled and said,

"You're right, that's Seshu.....I don't give a damn what happens to that piece of trash. I've saved him more then I care to have. Let his own Captain worry about him. He's always fighting opponents out of his league. He a fool."

As Ryoku was talking to Tai, the part of the sword that streched pass her straightened out. It then curved and aimed for her back, as He said,

"You need to be more worried about yourself."
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:39 pm

"HAHAHAHA like I would care, his fault for being weak" Yamada said mouckingly

"no all I care about is your death, the bloodtide may be rising but tis ia a war" he said with an evil grin

He ran troward them this time with allout more speed than he had used on them before and contined his rain of lighting orbs. then as soon as he was close enough made a barray of parlizing palm close to to the speed of sound. the swited to hidden fist and made a powerfull punh to trever heart
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:51 pm

Jace watched her as she shot around him. He watch her like a hawk. He was wondering when the assualt was going to come at him. All through this time he was raising his spirit pressure for his next move. When she ran at him he just raised his sword and said "Devil's hand." A sheild formed at the end of his sword and covered a 6 foot radius area in the sirection the girl was attacking from.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:57 pm

Tai nodded. "Understood." she disappeared and appeared near Ryoku on his left side. She yanked the whip backwards and made it come towards her. She sighed. She took a step back wards then chuckled. "The leader didn't even release her zanpatou...then i can not either." She didn't grin or anything she was trying her best to not get caught up in the fight. "I must be equal with my leader or i am not a leader myself." she said while standing there.

X moved his hand towards Trever so that his zanpatou could be ready 2 attack him when he hit a curtian part of the way. Trever wasn't going to move out of the way.

Sai looked at the shinigami funny. "What are you doing?" she asked while her tails whipped around behind her. She was confused on what the shinigami was going to do.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next