HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:08 pm

Sai closed her eyes right before the ball slammed into her chest she reached her claw down wards hoping that it would go into his body.

She ushed herself forwards hoping that taking the pain from the kidou and trying to shove her claw into the captain's chest would help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:11 pm

Jace pushed the ground with his left foot moving him up and to the right but the claw came down on his side and hard. It left qutie a few deep cuts on his side. He rolled away from the girl and got on one knee. He held his side his right hand holding his sowrd in his left hand. He was breathing hard and stared at the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:28 pm

Ryoku looked abck at the other girl and said,

"Sure why not, let her join in on the fun as well. After all my figt with you is already over. A simple cut from my mercury is enough. Your mirror may be able to take my mercury but I know you can't. Id say you have about 5 mins before the poison actually starts to take effect."

Ryoku then dodged the Cero fired at him by the other girl.He looked down at her and said,

"So What's your name before I kill you."

As he said this the wall of Mercury that he placed around him and Tai, turned into many tiny needles. They all started to rain down on the both of them from all angles. There seemed to be an uncountable amount.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darksasuke123

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:56 pm

After kikyo searches the city for weak rebels and wipes most of them out he is suprised to see he hasnt come around any high level.

"This is pathetic where did they all go?"

Kikyo wipes out more weak rebels searching for someone who can back him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:51 pm

Sai couldn't move, she felt her whole middle and bottom part of her body go numb. She didn't want to loose this way, and she didn't want to die this way. She had a bad feeling that after the shinigami captain figured out that she couldn't fight back that he would take her to get tests done on her body. she closed her eyes while a couple of tears went down her face. "Sakura..." she whispered before holding her breath. She was going to kill herself either way.

Tai nodded. "So it seems." she said while she closed her eyes she transformed back into her arrancar form with her zanpatou in her right hand. She raised it to her left arm and whipped it down. Cutting it off before the Mercury could reach to her shoulder. "You were saying?" Tai asked while- alley grinned. "I like you!" alley yelled while standing near Ryoku. She grinned while standing there. "My name is Alley...and you young soul reaper what is your name?" she asked it with a smile. She went to speak again but she held it in. 'he is a mercury holder...and i am an fire user. my fire goes up to 675 F that is enough to make the mercury break down and into nothing...he won't stand a chance.'

Darksasuke123- Jason got bored and noticed a shinigami that seemed to want to fight. He grinned and appeared about 10 feet away. Jason had forgotten what he had done the first time with a low ranked shinigami. So standing there with a grin on his face he spoke. "I wish to fight you shinigami.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:57 pm

jace saw the girl starting to fade away. He walked over there and picked her up on his sholder. His side still hur tlike hell and what he was about to do was gonna leave a mark. He flashed stepped a series of time till they were away froom the fight on the edge of a forest. He rested her down aganist a tree. "Might as well either pass away or recover in a peace full place. Which ever happens though just please move on with peace in your heart." With that jace flash stepped back to the fighting. He began to hit rebels since they were about all he could do. he had to findsome one fromt he 4th divison. He was hurt fairly well and it was becoming a major pain in both ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:04 am

Sai closed her eyes, she snapped her fingers on her right arm that were able to move. the Garganta opened sighing she opened her eyes.

"I have failed." she whispered while a man stepped threw, he had dark green eyes with dark, dark green hair. He had black tears going down his face. "Why have you failed?" Sai closed her eyes. "I was emotnional and wasn't thinking straight." She said while blood went down her arms, her zanpatou was laying nexto her. The man nodded. "Master Lehava has ordered us to kill any failed arrancars." Sai felt tears going down her face. "That must be why Terry...Angelis and Sakura are all dead right?"

The guy nodded. "yes...we will not kill you here." he said before motioning his head towards Sai's body. "we will kill you once the master has returned." Sai frowned before she was dragged into the Garganta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:47 am

He once again used his zanpaktou to cover up the mirror by manipulating the nicholas's shadow. At the same time he flashstepped in the air behind nicholas as he came down he brought Ronin down slashing hard directed at his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darksasuke123

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:56 am

Kikyo look forward at Jason.

"let me not waste time with you. I dont know how you got here but your going back."

SCREAM ZATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kikyo releases his initial zanpakuto.
His sword turn into black armblades very similiar to these,

"Get ready to die."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:16 am

Nicholas quickly moved the sun mirror up on his head so that when the shinigami's zanpatou came down it would slam into the mirror. A loud bang was heard, Nicholas felt blood drip down his forehead.

Jason got all bumped up he was happy that he was going to fight again. So while the shinigami yelled his zanpatou's name Jason got ready. 'the last one was weak...i wonder if he is weak or if he is stronger, the last one didn't even last more then six minutes.' Jason thought it while staring at the shinigami. Jason sighed then cracked his neck. "You're rushing things aren't you little boy?" Jason asked while staring at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:25 am

"the reason ronin has two sides...is to continue his attacks." After Kuro hit the mirror he used the other side to slash upward at nicholas's back. Then but his foot on one of nicholas's shoulder and flashstepped away, Kurosune ended up a few feet behind nicholas. "whats the story with that mirror?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:32 am

Nicholas had stepped away from the shinigami before he had came down to slice up his back. Nicholas quickly turned around. "My mirror is the sign of reflection." He said while he put the mirror back near his chest.

"it may look like you have won..." he said it while the mirror changed back to his zanpatou. "But i can still fight." he slid his zanpatou into it's held.

"I do not need this, cause if i do not beat you then i will be exicuted when i return home...either way i will die."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darksasuke123

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:38 am

"Rushing thing? I think not. It's time to show you what true speed is."

Kikyo flash steps toward Jason and jumps in the air.

"LIGHTNING ARMBLADE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:39 am

"you plan on fighting without your zanpaktou? That's not smart." Ronin became covered in dark energy and Kuro held the soul slayer long ways with his arm extended out. He flashstepped a few times then appeared in front of nicholas but he was crouched down and slashed up at Nicholas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:44 am

Jason sighed. He Sonido out of the way, Jason reached out and grabbed the shinigami. he was going to attempt to throw him.

Jason smiled at the shinigami when he went to attempt to throw him.

Nicholas stared at the shinigami when he went to slice up. Nicholas grabbed the zanpatou's blade. "......" he didn't say anything he knew that there was no reason too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:48 am

"dumb move" The dark energy all got focused in the spot he grabbed. It shot out of the blade as an explosion of dark energy that went straight forward, not affecting Kurosune. The explosion will hopefully knock nicholas into the air like Kuro planned for it to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darksasuke123

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:52 am

"Bad idea!"

Kikyo put his arm up as if he was flexing, suddenly knives came out of the the armblade stabbing Jaso in his finger(Or hand..)

He then yells him zanpakutos name.

"ZATCH!"

His aura starts to get bigger as if hes preparing for an attack.

"Thank you for the energy zatch."

He steps forward and runs to jason while his blades scratch the ground.

"HERE I COME!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:58 am

Nicholas grinned. "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. 75. Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars." After nicholas did the moves five incredibly tall and thick pillars came out and went towards the shinigami. They were going to pink him to the ground. Like the binding spell was made for. While doing that Nicholas got his right hand ready with a bala ball.

Jason grinned, his raised his spirital pressure up while pointing his bloody hand and his other hand towards the shingami. "Carriage of thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six. 61. Six Rods Prison of Light!" SIx thin but wide beams of light appeared around the shinigami. They were going to slam into the targets midsection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darksasuke123

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:03 pm

"Ok, focus kikyo......you know hes just getting started."

As kikyo focuses his spiritual pressure rises.
(If you watch naruto hes kinda like shikamaru. Hes a thinker.)

"There is a way to get out off this but how.?"

Kikyo sits on the floor and meditates.

"GOT IT!"

Kikyo gets up and put his fists up as if he were guarding.

"BRING IT ON!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:15 pm

(can u edit....you just completly ignored my move...lol the explosion)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:09 pm

Kenshin- A girl who had purple hair sighed while she watched a weird looking guy walk around looking bored. She picked up a rock and looked at it. grinned she chucked it at him. Knowing that he was either going to catch it or move out of the way.

a pebble painfully hit the side of Leo's head, he was expecting an attack from some sort of enemy not with children throwing rocks.

"Oi! you throw this?" Leo yelled at a nearby girl, he couldnet tell much about the looks his eyes were teared up. he rubbed his head as he tried to make out her appearance, she had purple hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:32 pm

Ryoku smiled and said,

"My name is of no importance to you. For in about 30 min you'll both be dead...but if you must know, my name is Ryoku Kuchiki Captain of the 6th Division."

As he spoke the needles, that were already flying towrds the two Arrancar from all angels came even faster, towards them. There was almost no where from them to escape from the attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:50 pm

nicholas quickly moved out of the way from the explosion.
Nicholas grinned. "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. 75. Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars." After nicholas did the moves five incredibly tall and thick pillars came out and went towards the shinigami. They were going to pink him to the ground. Like the binding spell was made for. While doing that Nicholas got his right hand ready with a bala ball.

jason quickly moved out of the way. he couldn't under stasnd on why his stupid kidou didn't work. twitching from anger he stood there and glared at the shinigami. he was trying to think of something to do in order to end this little fight that he had created.

Tonya giggled while she stood there. "oh please mr. shinigami sir oh please don't hurt me! i thought that you were a bad guy!" Tonya said while she acted like a little kid. she got all tearied up, after a minute she started to laugh an evil laugh. "why yes...Mr. shinigami sir it was I who threw the stupid rock at you." She said it while picking up another rock. she grinned and chucked another little rock at the shinigami.

Tai sighed while alley appeared near her. tai knew what to do when alley would make her own attack. when the spikes got closer she stepped closer to alley. Alley grinned while she reached for her zanpatou. She didn't even have to take it out all the way in order to get what she wanted out ot it. she waited and waited until the spikes even got closer. "if you are going to do something do it now." tai whispered before Alley closed her eyes. "okay..." alley said while tai bent down at Alley's feet. alley gripped on her zanpatou and grinned. "Burn with lust, wrath!" She yelled while yanking out the zanpatou, while she did that a flame bubble went around her body that was at the tempeture of 675F it was hot enough to bowl the mercury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Preatan

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:58 pm

Jon walked around the corner

"no one is going to die here"

Jon looked over to Kikyo

"Kikyo, what are you doing?" he said with slight anger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:42 am

still she satyed to the side. She could see the fights, hell she could feel them. she had always been a little sensitive.
fighting the urge to move she kept herself to only a slight fidgeting.
her blue eyes took in everything. Most of her unit was useless at the moment.
she gave a slight hand signal to the nearest one.

it meant: fall back stay low and wait. pass it on.

last thing she needed was her medic getting dragged into fights that they could not handle, as it would result in her having too fight and she would rather not have that at all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shinigami-arabians.faithweb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   

Back to top Go down

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next