Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9

Go down 
+13
V
Kenshin
Bops
hadesflames
vampires-lust
cen
bluewingedD
Jace Beleren
Razzy
rusty balls
tylor91
jackcook02
flame15
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Razzy

Razzy

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Zelkova sighed and shook his head.He sat back in his chair.He was feeling weird the poisin was starting to take effect and he knew it.He looked at her and started to speak.

"I don't get it why do you insest on being like that, we might be enemies but thats no reason to be like that"Zelkova kept talking"So tell me what made you choose to be a arrancar since we're both going to die anyway I might as well know your story, I like to know my enemy and you put up a good fight so i'm curious"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:48 pm

Sakura wasn't thinking, her back was bleeding, where the ivy had stopped the bleeding was now bleeding again. Blood was dripping down her arms. She sat back, her eyes started to get lower.

"you see..." she spoke while she started to loose feeling. Her Ivy turned and stared at her. It was acting as if it was alive, "the cure is..." she said while a pile of blood started to form near her legs.

"give me a reason to give you the cure." she said while opening her eyes and the Ivy fell down to the ground. her spear disapeared that was on the ground near Marcus. her Ivy disappeared next.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:55 pm

Zelkova sighed and stood up.He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.He knew she was gonna die soon so he didn't have much time.He looked at her and began to speak.

"A good reason? you don't have one but the way your acting it's like you have something to lose from giving it to me, regaurdless I'll let you dicide what to do ethier way you will die soon and theres nothing I can do to save myself or you without the cure"

He walked over to a cabnet that was in the room and got out a bottle.He walked over and sat it down infront of her and began to speak.

"It won't save you but it should stop the bleeding and let you live a little longer, I don't expect you to trust me but I have nothing aginst arrancars so theres no need to kill you now, I have a reason to keep you alive as long as I can and I will do anything I can to make that happen"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:57 pm

Sakura smiled. "I respect that." she said it while staring at the ground while her eyes were lowered. "My heart." she whispered while her arms went numb.

"The cure is in my dead heart." She said while her Ivy zanpatou lay on the ground. "it's in a vile in my heart."

"You have to stick it in where the piosin came in." she said it while leaing her head back.

"On your cheek. You must put it in your cheek with a needle." she closed her eyes. "I don't want to die of blood loss." she said with a smile. "I want you to kill me like a soldeir. with my zanpatou." she said it while pushing her back away from the wall. She was slowtching down like a soldeir would do before his head was cut off.

"the cure will stop the poisin from going to your heart...but it won't stop it from going to your other origins." she said while her eyes closed and her hair fell to her face. "in about ten years...all of your origins will die and then you will die of a heart attack...at least that is what our studies have given us."

a second later she whispered. "We never had this conversation." Her body swayed back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:04 pm

Zelkova closed his eyes and picked up her zanpaktou.He raised it over herd head and swung it down.He smiled and walked to the door.The zanpaktou was in the ground.He hadn't killed her he stabed it into the ground without touching her.He turned around and started to speak.

"I'm not ending your life, you shouldn't be so quick to die"Zelkova kept talking"Every life good or bad is precuios it's like a song you love it while it's playing but when it ends everyone wishs it would start again"

He walked out the door and droped down to one knee.

"Even if I do die I don't like killing anything with a heart and I refuse to kill someone that is defencless"He thought as he grabbed his chest.

He got back up and flash steped back to where everyone was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:06 pm

Jace watched the cat like girl dodge the nigning kidou and then block his attack. of course it wouldn't be that easy. If it were it would have been such a big problem. Now 15 now. Wel actually 14 or better. "Sorry but i don't underestimate anything. Merely test things to figure out whats going on. Now lets try something new." jace dissapeared reappearing behind Sai. His left hand extended. "destructive art 4 white lightining."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:33 pm

Sakura sighed. "Then you will die." she said while the Garganta opened behind her. Marcus was standing there. "No." sakura said before Marcus grabbed her zanpatou. He swung it downwards on Sakura's body.

minuters later the tub where the cure was being held in rolled to the corner of the room. Blood was everywhere on the floor. And sakura's body was nowhere to be seen.

Sai grinned she grabbed the shinigami's wrist and pulled him fowards so that when the kidou went off it would hit a group of other shinigami that were standing near them. "Tsk tsk." Sai said with a smile. She then jumped into the air. She gasped a minute later when she felt Sakura's spirital power disappear. "That bastard!" Sai said under her breath with anger.

Marcus appeared in the sky. he was looking around, he had felt a spirital power that he had been sent to find. It wasn't a shinigami but an espada that broke the law.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:36 pm

Ryoku sighed and said,

"Tsk1 Another one. Just leave me alone. I really don't want to have anything to do wit you weak Arrancar. You guys are so boring. Fighting you is worst then doing papaer work."

Ryoku then started to walk away. He looked back and said,

"Just go back to where you came from. I have no interest in you. Your weak friend made me lose interest in any Arrancar that is higher then # 6."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:41 pm

Tai looked at the shinigami funny. Even if her eyes were covered it didn't mean that she couldn't see him.

In a blink of an eye she appeared in front of him. She stood there staring at him. her shirt moved from her belly showing a number four.

Marcus bent down, he knew that there was somebody coming near him and fast. He smiled, his shirt moved from the end of his back showing a black inked number five.

Tai stood there staring at the shinigami. She didn't speak at all.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:43 pm

"Destructive art 4 white lightining" This time jace put more spirit pressure into his attack and blasted his past place causing them to explode and harming no one. "Careful might want pay attention to this battle instead of your friends." He grabbed her wrisit in return and side ways with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:44 pm

Zelkova sighed as he felt Sakuras spirital power disappper.He knew she was killed becuase she wouldn't have died that fast.He looked around at all the people fighting and then he looked up at the sky.

"It dosn't matter i'll just be replaced with someone else then everyone will go on about their lives like it never happened, this world has changed I guess it couldn't be helped"Zelkova said looking at everyone fighting again.

He sighed and flash steped back to his division.He saw the blood and grabbed the cure.He took it and sighed again.

"Mabye i should have just died"He thought flash steping back to where everone was fighting.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:50 pm

Ryoku saw the number 4 on her belly, and said,

"Hump! This should be fun. Your have alittle speed on you. But your still alittle too slow to keep up with me."

Ryoku dissappeared from sight in appeared 2inches in front of her face. He then faked a punch to her head and flash step behide her and sent a kuck to her back. He smiled and said,

"Entertain me, show me what the Espada can do."
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:13 pm

Quote :
Jekeala flipped backwards and slid to a stop. She looked up at him then shrugged. "It's not that I don't want to fight, it's that I don't choose to want to fight you." she said while staring at him. "I wanted to fight Zelkova and not you, you little shit." she said while staring at him.

Seshu stopped attacking and put his zanpaktou away.

"I don't want to fight a little bitch who won't fight me for real. I want to kill my opponents at the top of their game. If you don't go serious then my kill won't be satisfying. But that doesn't mean your getting away." He then looked over towards where Zelkova was before. "Looks like he's gone which means you won't be fighting him. So make a choice. Either die with honor or die like a little bitch."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:21 pm

Sai took some of the damage but fougth back when he pulled her close to him. Her tail came out of nowhere and slammed into the shinigami's body.

Marcus looked down and saw Zelkova walking. he didnt do anything but disappear and reappear somewhere else. He didn't want to fight Sakura's left overs.

Tai had appeared some where else away from where Ryoku was fighting her at. She smiled when she reached up at her back where her zanpatou and her whip was at. She un latched the whip and took it out. 'i am faster then you are.' she thought while her whip made a loud crack. 'think all you want...even if you are an captain-' she thought. "You can never kill me." she whispered.

Jekeala smiled. She pointed at Seshu. Then she moved her hand so that her palm was facing up wards. She moved her fingers so that it showed that she wanted to fight. "Come and get it...that is. If you can handle me." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:24 pm

Seshu smirked. He was excited to fight her for real. He then charged at her. He didn't take his zanpaktou out yet. He wanted to test her out first.

"Lets see what you got for real." He said as he sent a flurry of punches and kicks.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:38 pm

Jekeala smirked she pushed Seshu's fist down with just a hand. Then when he went to attack her with his other she grabbed it. Yawning she spoke. "was that it?" she asked while giving him serous eyes.

"I would've expected more from you." she said with a grin.

Jekeala pushed her right knee up. She had both of his hands she knew that it was going to be hard for Seshu to get out of it.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:41 pm

Seshu smirked. He didn't expect her to be this good. He thought he would completely over power her by her size. He then remembered that he should never underestimate an opponent.

"Your pretty tough. But thats not all I got." He said as her knee came up to hit him. He then used his left knees to block her right. So he was now on one leg. "NOw your caught." He said as he went to headbutt her.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:46 pm

Marcus sighed and turned back around. he was going to fight Zelkova. So he appeared in front of him with a grin. He was looking down at the ground but when the wind blew he was staring at him with eager eyes.

Jekeala had figured that Seshu was going to do something like that so when he went forwards with his head butt she brought him backwards and flipped him onto the ground. So she was now ontop of him. "Was that it?"
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:50 pm

Seshu landed on his back as he was flipped and Jekeala was on top of him. He then looked at her and started to grin.

"YOur a tough little bitch aren't you. To be able to flip someone my size says something. To bad I'm stronger." He said as he tried to kick Jekeala off of him.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:53 pm

Zelkova looked at Marcus and laughed.He knew what he wanted and knew it was no use to tell him no.He smiled and started to speak.

"Ok fine i'll fight you but know I'm not holding back, BANKAI"

He stood there waiting for Marcus to make a move.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Garganta opened and Mirial steped through.She looked around and noticed she was close to Jekeala.He jumped into the air and was standing over her and the person she was fighting.He looked down and started to speak.

"You look like your having trouble with this little guy"
Back to top Go down
hadesflames

hadesflames

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:53 pm

Yami walked in to the town, and saw all the fighting, all though he wasnt quite sure what was going on because all he had recieved was a hell butterfly telling him to go to the rekon. he was now standing, motionless, waiting for his VC or Captain to come and give him his orders. Untill the he merely stould there waiting, and watching the fight going on. he had been informed to take down as many rebels or arrancar as possible, but didnt really feel like doing anything untill a higher ranking officer from his division said so.

"ehh looks like we are gonna have to kill some more today ehh Raikou?"

"apparently so."
Back to top Go down
http://www.hadesflames.org/
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:59 pm

Marcus watched as Zelkova went into bankai form. He yawned and just stood there. He was told before he left that he was no going to use his form unless he was hurt badly. Marcus got into fighting position he didn't speak.

Jekeala on the other hand glared at Mirial who had just gotten her to be kicked. Jekeala shook it off and slammed Seshu's chest into the ground. "go away!" she yelled at Mirial. "go find your own guy! this one is mine." she said with a grin.

------------

Mika who was running around lost. sighed when she saw Yami standing there. "Yami!" she yelled with happiness she didn't know him she heard of him but was never introduced. So when she stopped she bowed and said. "My name is Mika i'm 3rd seated in the 13th division. i've heard about you." she said with a smile. she knew that she shouldn't have smiled at a time like this. but what else could she do?
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Tamakra appeared and saw an arrcanar. His licked his lips and jumped above the enemy who was next to the one who seem to be the leader. He griiped his zanpaktoua nd slashed in between them attempting to hit the weaker one. He then grabbed her and smiled.

"I need a better place to kill you,"
said Tamkara

He flashed step them to a place which seem to be sdestroyed by teh arrcnar and rebels. A wasitland of dead bodies and debre from destroyed buildings.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:02 pm

The tail his jace and fe wslid backa couple feet but he shot back foward. He dragged his sword on the ground and swung up before getting to her kicking up dust thencollecting spirit power in his sword as it was point up heswung it down and realeased it half way "Devil's roar!" He then jumped back while everythig set in motion.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:10 pm

Seshu was slammed back onto the ground. He started to get angry.

"You don't get enough do you little bitch." He said as he tried to flip Jekeala over him and slam her on the ground. "I will kill you with my bare hands." He said as he was trying to flip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next