HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Sotaichou's Office

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:00 pm

Yamada sighed. He got up from his chair. "alright i will assemble my ops and fight the rebels" then flash stepped out of the office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
minion363

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:21 am

saphira entered the 1st division and then wondered over to the commander's office. She knew there was the main enterance where only the captain and vice (with permission) could enter, and then there was the second door off to the back at the side where servents and lower ranking shinigami could pass through if they needed to give something to the commander. Saphira walked over to the side door with the kettle, a cup and the jar in hand. reaching the Guards at the side door, Saphira pointed at her badge and held up a hellsbutterfly with the message to the commander by Ebonvarli-taichou. The guards nodded and aloud her to pass through.

Saphira quietly entered from the side and moved to wait with 2 of the servents which were waiting behind the sotaichou's chair and abit to the right. Saphira could see some of the other captains there and looked around at the massive all that she now stood in. Saphira opened her hands to allow the hells butterfly to fly over and land on Hayao-sotaichou's shoulder and pass on the message: "I have sent my 3rd seat Saphira to give you your medicine, please see her as soon as possible"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bops

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:29 am

The tall lanky figure of the 13th vc entered the office. He looked laid back as he knocked at the door and spoke.

"A hell butterfly informed me that I was needed here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:09 pm

Bops wrote:
The tall lanky figure of the 13th vc entered the office. He looked laid back as he knocked at the door and spoke.

"A hell butterfly informed me that I was needed here?"

*Bops VC meeting is in the VC office of the 1st divison not the captain's office. There is a misson breifing in there just read that and then go do what ya gotta do.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flame15
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:13 pm

minion363 wrote:
saphira entered the 1st division and then wondered over to the commander's office. She knew there was the main enterance where only the captain and vice (with permission) could enter, and then there was the second door off to the back at the side where servents and lower ranking shinigami could pass through if they needed to give something to the commander. Saphira walked over to the side door with the kettle, a cup and the jar in hand. reaching the Guards at the side door, Saphira pointed at her badge and held up a hellsbutterfly with the message to the commander by Ebonvarli-taichou. The guards nodded and aloud her to pass through.

Saphira quietly entered from the side and moved to wait with 2 of the servents which were waiting behind the sotaichou's chair and abit to the right. Saphira could see some of the other captains there and looked around at the massive all that she now stood in. Saphira opened her hands to allow the hells butterfly to fly over and land on Hayao-sotaichou's shoulder and pass on the message: "I have sent my 3rd seat Saphira to give you your medicine, please see her as soon as possible"

"Thank you Saphira. Plz call all free shinigami to my office,'
said Hayao

He coughed after taking his medicine. He looked up at the shinigami and smiled. He was getting old and he was relying on others which he didnt like. He sat there calmly waiting for teh hell butterfly to be sent out by the young shinigami.

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:09 pm

Saphira smiled as he took the medicine and then did as he commanded, pulling out a jar filled with hells butterflies and sent them out, requesting all young shinigami that aren't being used to report to sotaichou's office immediately. Saphira turned to the commander and smiled. "I'll be in the 4th if you need me sir, make sure you take that stuff for the next 4 days, lol" Saphira then moved towards the exit door and bowed at the commander. "I must be off now, the shinigami you requested will be here soon." With this, saphira walked out of the huge office to then flash step back towards the 4th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:27 pm

After retreiving a hells butterfly Jade showed up at the Sotaichou's office. She walked through the side door. She walked into the office very quietly. She wondered why she was called there but new that when she got there she would be told. She looked around at all the people in the office.

She then walked over to Hayao-sotaichou and began to talk. "Um I was told by a hells butterfly to come here immediately." She said as she bowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:32 pm

Ryoku enetered into the office and said with an annoyed look on his face,

"That is it now? Everything today seems to have been a complete waste of time. Just say wha tyou need to so I can leave. I really have better things to be doing right now."

He rested his arm on his zanpaktou as he waited to hear what had to be said.

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:33 pm

"FOr someone ready to killing a lower ranking shinigami for showing you disrespect, you have a lot of nerve talking to the captain comander like that."

Jace had appeared at the door just before Ryoku had said what he said. This person was just a major contradiction.

"Sir what do you want us to do?" Jace asked the captain commander.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:55 pm

Ryoku payed no mind to what Jacen had said when he entered, he smirked and said,

"Don't you have some test tube to be playing with or something. Maybe then you would keep your nose out of other peoples business. And I was ready to kill him because he threatened my life, not because he disrepected me, once again pleas get your facts straight, before you open you're ignorant mouth."

Ryoku then looked at the Captain Commander and said,

"So why are we here, Sir, I was in the middle of a pressing matter, and it requires my attention."

flame15
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:46 pm

“Enough!!! Ryoku you are very disrespectful. I will not tolerate this nonsense no more. Your punishment will be left up to your pier Jace to decide since he seems to be interested and annoyed by your behavior,” said Hayao

He showed much anger and disappointment in is voice. He looked at the taichous as he coughed. He was getting old and tend to get sick. Thanks to Ebnorvarli he was always at his best. Hayao began to think carefully about what he was going to tell the captains and shinigami that stood before him. The mission on which they were about to partake would be very fatal.

“Myself and those here are going to Hueco Mundo. There we will battle our way through many hollows. As you know the outbreak of hollows have grown so great and uncontrollable. We have lost many shinigami since the human war started. Captain of the 2nd division has been killed by the arrancar leader. I feel we must also avenge his death, but that will be at another time. Now our job is to invade Hueco Mundo and do what we must to get things under control,” said Hayao

He stood up and coughed. Hayao then began to walk towards the door and looked back at his shinigami. He looked at Jace and smiled.

“Jace will you now show us the way to Hueco Mundo. There are many ways, but from what I’ve heard you’ve made a more efficient and easier way to get there,” said Hayao

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:34 pm

Jace sighed. he looked at Ryoku. "Nothing that is what i choose as his punishment. We are ina time of war not a time of point fingers. We don't have time for punishments or any other of those games." Jace began walking to the door. He then turned around and looked at the commander.

"It will take about 3 days to get it ready. I will try and speed up the provess but I can't garenty anyhting if its finished to fast. 3 days is the best and safest condition." Jace stoo dthere waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:30 pm

Ryuko sighed and said,

"Three days? That's pretty impressive Jace. As I would except from you. But what arre we suppose to do for the next three days? The Hollows won't just stop their attack. We need to decide a corse of action to take until Jace finishes...whatever it is that he's doing."

Ryoku stood there with a dull look on his face waiting for an answer.

flame15
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:04 pm

"For the next three days you guys must train and home your skills for the combat we will be facing. I will seat a side resuce squads incase things happen that we do not expect," said Hayao

He quickly dissapeared in a blur.

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:34 pm

"Alright so I'll get to work now."

With that Jace dissapeared to his divison. The sooner he got to work the faster it would get done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:11 pm

Jade stood there quietly. She listened to everything they were talking about. Like always she was unnoticed. She was waiting to find out what she had to do but they all began to leave. She was a little aggrevated at the fact that she was there first but still unoticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   

Back to top Go down

Sotaichou's Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2