Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastern Earth World War Three

Go down 
+4
Razzy
hadesflames
vampires-lust
flame15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sa7777

sa7777

Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:30 pm

Banpaia Babe wrote:
Razzy grinned while he appeared a couple feet behind Zelkova. "Well then...how about we start this shall we?" Razzy got ready. "let's dance pretty boy!" He yelled while he lifted his spirital pressure up. It wasn't as great as christina's but it was good. Good enough to knock an vice and seated shinigami to their knees.

Christina glared at the newly shinigami that was stupidly coming towards her. "I'm already in a fight...wait your turn." she said it while taking a step forwards. She got closer to Yami. "How about we take this fight somewhere else." She said it with a grin, right after that she disappeared and reappeared behind Yami. She gently laid her right hand on his left shoulder. "well?" She whispered in his ear.
sabuak lookeed at the girl like she was crazy do you know who i am little one
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:06 pm

Christina twitched with anger. "I thought that i made it clear that i didn't give a fuck on who you were." she said it while getting away from Yami. So that if anything happened she wouldn't be close to him.
"Oh fuck it." she said while raising her hand up. "Come on...bring it."

Razzy swiftly moved his staff a lyric note appeared and blocked the attack. Razzy grinned while standing there. "We're a prefect match for each other!" Razzy yelled with excite ment. "we were ment to be!" Razzy grinned. "how about it, let's become ' ' one' ' with each other." He said while standing there grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
sa7777

sa7777

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:39 pm

Banpaia Babe wrote:
Christina twitched with anger. "I thought that i made it clear that i didn't give a fuck on who you were." she said it while getting away from Yami. So that if anything happened she wouldn't be close to him.
"Oh fuck it." she said while raising her hand up. "Come on...bring it."

Razzy swiftly moved his staff a lyric note appeared and blocked the attack. Razzy grinned while standing there. "We're a prefect match for each other!" Razzy yelled with excite ment. "we were ment to be!" Razzy grinned. "how about it, let's become ' ' one' ' with each other." He said while standing there grinning at him.
sabuak said hay your kinda cute
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:47 pm

Zelkova shuddered and gave Razzy a weird look.

"uhh sorry i'm not gay so i think ill pass" He said shaking his head.

"This guy is just disturbing i'm getting the hell outta here" Zelkova thought putting away his zanpaktou and flash steping as far away from Razzy as possible.

He started running as soon as he landed he didn't know where he was but he didn't care as long as he got far away from that guy.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:53 pm

Christina gave the guy a weird look. "Exscuse me?" She asked while standing there. "I'm sorry but you shinigami don't flatter me at all." she said it while the wind blew. "And i'm pretty sure that you aren't my type." She said it while standing there still ready to fight.

Razzy grinned he went after Zelkova. "Oh come on! You know that you like me!" he yelled while chasing after Zelkova. He had returned to his regular Arrancar form. "COME ON MY ONE AND ONLY!" He yelled while chasing after Zelkova with a huge grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:58 pm

Zelkova looked back and saw Razzy chasing him.He shuddered again and ran faster.He looked back again and started to speak.

"Get away from me you weirdo I LIKE GIRLS NOT GUYS"

HE ran as fast as he could trying to lose razzy.
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:00 pm

Kiyoshi saw everyone was doing their best in the fighting. He felt suddenly unneeded. He made sure everyone was okay and flash stepped his way to Japan. He finally arrived, exhausted, but otherwise pumped for a fight.

"Now I just look for an enemy," He said tiredly as he lai his hand on his Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:04 pm

Razzy sighed, he stopped running. "Only pussy's run away!" he screamed like a girl at Zelkova. He mphed him and disapeared away from the fighting and back to the buildings. He was going to keep on tearing them down until he got bored. and then would once again try and catch Zelkova if he could find him.

Abby felt a shinigami presents near her she grinned then appeared a litte ways away from the guy shinigami. She didn't lift her head up she just stood there staring ahead of her, she was facing the other way and her right side was facing towards Kiyoshi. "Fight me you stupid shinigami." She whispered while standing there.

Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:11 pm

Zelkova noticed razy stoped following him.He stoped and sighed he turned and looked at the sea.He smiled and started to speak.

"I'm getting as far away from this place as possible"

He flashed steped to japan and started running as soon as he landed.He ran past Kiyoshi and a arrcar.

"Good luck Kiyoshi you better not lose"He thought stoping in the middle of a huge clearing.He looked around and wasn't sure where he was.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:15 pm

"Hehe" She said while her legs moved in the air, she was sitting there on a play ground staring at the shinigami that just appeared. "Teee hehe." she said again while her head moved to her left.

"Helllo Mr. Shinigami!" She yelled with a grin on her face. she was like a little kid all happy and was happy that she was no longer by herself.

"Tee hee Mr. shinigami-it looks like you'll have to fight me now." she said with the grin on her face. Her zanpatou was in her left hand. Her pink hair was up in apony tail, and her arrancar clothes were just a one piece dress.

Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:19 pm

Zelkova turned and looked at the girl that was yelling.He sighed and shook his head.He made a half smiled and started to speak.

"Oh come on first the gay guy now this....my luck seems to be all bad these days, who are you anyway"

He looked at the girl and couldn't tell how old she was.He wasn't sure if he wanted to fight another one of these weirdos.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:25 pm

"Teee hehe...my name is Kit! What is your name Mr. Shinigami." she said with a smile.

She then sighed. "i'm pretty sure that since you said that, that you've already ran into Wrazzy...i'm sworry that he's gay and doesn't know how to control it." she then smiled.

"teee hehee...but if you don't want to fight me, i'm pretty sure that onii-chan wouldn't mind if i let you go..." She gasped after saying it. "but- Onii-chan's second espada wouldn't like me anymore...and i'd be put to punishment..." Kit got lost in thought.

She then sighed. "Oh well...sworry Mr. Shinigami...it looks like that we will have to fight-i don't wreally want onii-chan's second commander mad at me."
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:28 pm

Kiyoshi drew his sword and tensed his muscles. He didn't lie to talk during fights but he was curious.

"I've never killed an arrancar before.... are you strong?" He asked in monotone.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:33 pm

Zelkova sighed and looked up at the sky.This girl sounded like she was five or six.He looked at her and started to speak.

"Zelkova and aren't you a little young to be fighting....this just isn't my day why can't I fight one person whos not gay or young"He made a face and kept talking"damnit I want to fight a hot chick just once"

He sighed again and hung his head.He put his hand on his head and waited to see what she would say.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Abby grinned. "I am strong enough for you." she said with that grin, she moved so that she was facing him.

"Bring it on." she said while staring at him with serous eyes.

Kit's lower lip went out, her eyes started to get watery. She took in a loud breath then stood up. she grabbed her zanpatou. "You called me ugly!" She screamed before pulling out the zanpatou. "TEACA RUN FOR FREEDOM!" She screamed loud.

When the smoke cleared standing there was kit but different. Kit's lower body was a ram and her upper body has the body of a different girl as if she would have grown up, but with blue hair. She has a long bladed sword that is sharp at the end. her mask only is on her head and not her face. She was twitching with anger.

"I WOULDN'T BE TALKING ABOUT BEING UGLY BECAUSE YOU AREN'T HOT YOURSELF!" She screamed at him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:49 pm

Zelkova sighed and pulled out his zanpaktou.He closed his eyes and started to speak.

"I never called you ugly I mean how can i say if your ugly or not a mintue ago you looked like a kid, but i'm sorry i didn't mean to make you mad"

He opened his eyes and got in a fighting stance.He grinned and waited for her to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:52 pm

He tensed and then sprinted forward and came down with a quick slash. It wasn't anything too fancy but it was a test to see how fast his opponent could move.

"I am Kiyoshi Akiyama, 4th seat of the 7th division. Remember my name and take it with you to the afterlife." He said as he completed his attack.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:58 pm

Kit twitched with anger.
"you said damnit I want to fight a hot chick just once- that means that you are calling me ugly!" she screamed at him while her sword got moved from her right hand to her left hand.

Abby blocked the attack. "Well...I am good enough to know that i can block your stupid wide open attack." she said while staring at him. "you have ten openings...four are near your neck. Two are near your arms...and the rest are below." she said it while looking at each opening.

"But it doesn't matter, because even if you kill me and take my head...there will be another."
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:03 pm

Zelkova moved his head to the side.He thought back to what he said and smiled.He looked at her and started to speak.

"Your right I did but like I said a mintue ago you were a little kid even if I wanted to i'm not gonna judge a little girl, I'm sorry you took it the wrong way I guess all these years of fighting made me forget everyone has feelings even if their dead"

He sighed and looked at her.He was still in a fighting stance and waiting for her to make her move.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:07 pm

After his tough fight with Jekeala, Seshu barely lived. He was feeling better after getting healed by one of the members in the 4th Division. He entered the human world to help out. He was ready to fight with his full power. He didn't want to hold back like he just did. Which nearly cost him his life. He began to run around. His main focus was on fighting an Arrancar member. He wanted to kill one to prove to himself that he's not weak. He was searching his hardest for one.
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:08 pm

Kiyoshi quickly withdrewto gain distance. He smiled.

"You are good, to label all of my openings... impressive." He said.

This fight seemed like it was gonna be fun. Kiyoshi had to struggle to keep his violent impulses down.

"What was that head remark about?" He asked himself curiously.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:30 pm

Abby sighed while cracking her neck. "Never mind...let's fight." she said it while putting her hand out and a cero ball started to form.

Kit twitched with anger, she then sighed. "Oh well, let's fight." she said before taking off and pointing her sword front wards. She was running fast, disapearing-and reappearing.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:38 pm

Zelkova smiled and got ready.He started to match her movements step for step.He appered behind her and started to speak.

"Your fast but i'm just as fast if not faster, I like you better than that gay guy you might be fun"

He landed on her back then disappered again.He was actually having fun with this one which wasn't normal.
Back to top Go down
sa7777

sa7777

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:10 pm

Banpaia Babe wrote:
Christina gave the guy a weird look. "Exscuse me?" She asked while standing there. "I'm sorry but you shinigami don't flatter me at all." she said it while the wind blew. "And i'm pretty sure that you aren't my type." She said it while standing there still ready to fight.

Razzy grinned he went after Zelkova. "Oh come on! You know that you like me!" he yelled while chasing after Zelkova. He had returned to his regular Arrancar form. "COME ON MY ONE AND ONLY!" He yelled while chasing after Zelkova with a huge grin on his face.
sabuka clamly took out a bottle of sake why dont you just set with me a drink sake says sabuka before we figth little one
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:40 pm

Christina looked at the guy funny.
"ummmooo..." she said while staring at him. "I'd rather fight with you." she said while blushing. "but-i suppose...." she mumbled before staring at him. She wasn't stupid, she still had her guard up.

Kit grinned before disapearing and reappearing one more time before she attacked. She swung her sword forwards while she formed a cero ball in her mouth. after she swung her sword she screamed the cero blast out of her mouth and towards the shinigami.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern Earth World War Three
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dimensions :: Human World-
Jump to: