Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Park

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Park Empty
PostSubject: Park   Park Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:58 pm

This is part of the large open area in the 13 divison.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:04 pm

Jace appeared in the area. He then placed the box on the ground. He opened the box and inside it was a pointed glove, and two metal circle with designed in the middle of it. He placed each circle about 20 feet apart then stood between the two. He then sat down just in front of the center between the two so he wasn't between them. He then tapped teh center point and the circles lite up and began to glow. Then energy shot out of them and then shot to the sides to create a gate. they formed a solid fram on th ground. Jace then jumped on top of the frame and sat down meditating. The box witht eh glove in sat right next to him. He palced his hands in a circliuar shape wtha cirlce between his hand. the circle began to glow and swirls appeared. He sat there gathering spirit power.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:59 pm

Jace sat there only meditating for a while. The spirit power formed a ball between his two hands. He then cupped his hands and the ball fell into them. He trace his finger along the ball as if marking it ten tossed it to the center of the portal. The ball floated there and he placed the glove on his hand. The glove was just for his index finger and his middle finger. He then place his hand the same way and began to meditate but this time the glove began to glow and a ball didn't form betwene his hands. He stayed like that or a while.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:13 pm

T glove stopeed glowing and kept a solid green color. Jace then jumped down the the ground in front of the gate. He then raised his left hand at the orb. "White lightining" Adn he smashed the orb and the inside of the gate became white. He lowered his left hand and raised his right hand which had the glove on it. He reached his index and middle finger out towards the white and tapped the white. Then the sound of the area ripping began and a large black portal opened up. "All done." No whe just sent a message for people to come and then sat down.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:54 pm

Ryoku had recieved the message, made his wa to the 13th division. He appeared with a flash step and then squaded down where he stood. He then sighed and said,

"What a drag. Lets hurry up and get this over with."

He squanted there waitig for the otheres to come
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:00 pm

"Where are the others," said Hayao

He stood at the corner of the room sitted. He had arrived there from the moment Jace's reastiu sky rocketed and he felt the force of the portal in the 13th division section. He sat there with his cane in between his legs and leaned on it. He held a grin at he looked at Ryoku.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:00 am

jace was breathing rather deeply. "I apologize for not using kidou to send the message but this does take a bit outta one to make happen when your not akean to doing it. just igve me a moment to relax and I'll be ready to go when everyone else is." Jace sat ont he ground. He would atleas tbe able to walk and fight the mid range arrancanar but any higher then that he might be introuble.
Back to top Go down
Naqarachi

Naqarachi

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:33 am

Naqarachi appeared form a black hole in the ground using his Shadow warp technique, he didn't flashstep.

"So what are we here for?"

Naq was a new captain just assigned only a few days before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/techtical
flame15
Admin
flame15

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:50 am

“I see you have arrived,” said Hayao

He looked at Naqarachi as he entered the room. Hayao looked up and began to speak to the other captains. He held his cane and walked over to the center of the room. He spoke in a calm, but wise manner. His long sleeved captain’s rob sparkled as the white light hit it.

“This is Naqarachi the new taichou for the second division. He is new and not as experienced as most of you. Guide him and help him when you see it is needed. He wears the short sleeved captain’s rob to show he is new. Like yourself Ryoku. If you didn’t know why the taichous of the first, fourth, and thirteenth division’s robs are long sleeved. It is because of Seniority,” said Hayao

He stood there waiting for Jace to open the gate and allow them to begin their mission into Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:03 am

Jace looked at the Hayao. The commander waslooking at him and after a few seconds he knew why. He pushed him self to his feet and stood there. "The gate is ready to go whenever everyone is ready. But I must admit Im not at 100 percent right now so i must request that I go with someone till time allows me to gain back the lost spirit power" Jace waited for the Hayao responce.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:21 am

Mika gasped when she came into distance of the park. there were captains standing everywhere. Mika slowly started to back up so that she wouldn't be noticed. She wanted to know what they were talking about but she needed to find her book that the captain had sat somewhere. She didn't think that it was near the park.

She stopped when she got a little ways away from them all wondering on if she would get yelled at for passing threw. The sparring grounds were on the other side of the park. So she sighed and took a step forwards.

'I might only be a third ranked person...but-i want my book. And i want my drawling pad.' Mika thought while she walked on the trail that would led her to the sparring grounds. She didn't look at the captains afraid that if she did that she would be yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:29 am

Jace saw Mika but she seemed to be going to get something so he let her be. He then decided somewhat aganist it. "Mika, when you finish what you doing please report back here." jace then waited for her return.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:38 am

Mika jumped, she quickly turned to her captain and bowed. "Yes captain Jace!" She yelled while she kept her bow to him. She stood straight up smiled then took off running. 'well it could have been worse.' she thought while running towards the entrance to the sparring grounds where she would look for her book and drawling pad.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:34 pm

Mika took in a deep breath while looking around.She didn't seem to see her book. She wanted it badly, 'i want to know what happens next.' she thought while looking around. she sighed then started to walk to the part of the 13th division house that was sitting there. When Mika sat down to think she gasped and saw the books laying there in the room. "stupid me." she mumbled while reaching and grabbing them. She smiled when she got them all in her hands.

"now I have to report back..." she said before flash stepping away.

She appeared near the entrance to the park. Sighing and fixing herself a little bit she walked in. She flash stepped near where she could stand without being to close. "Reporting...for duty Captain Jace." she said while bowing again. "Just as you asked." she added before standing straight. She glanced at the other captains and bowed her head in respect.

"What is it that you want to talk to me about Captain?" She asked before looking at Jace straight in the face. 'first the Arrancars...now a short meeting...what does he think that he wants me to do?' she asked herself in her thoughts while staring down at jace who was sitting there who looked tired.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:05 pm

He took the glove off and placed it in the box. He then closed it and locked it with a weird love that just seemed like a block of steel. "I would like you to watch this box while we are in the hollow world." Jace stood up. He felt him self recoerving fairly quickly now. "What in that box is important tso hide it somewhere if you rather do that then carry it around with you. I would birng you with us but i think that wouldn't be a good idea. Proably run into problem you might not be able to handle. So watch this for me please." He handed her the box. "Also you can just call me Jace and no need to bow. I don't care much for the habits of bowing."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:32 pm

'you've got to be kidding me...' she thought while putting her book and drawling paper on the ground. She had a back pack on her back but she didn't know if putting the box in there was such a good idea. but she didn't care she wanted to get on with her story so she nodded and took the box away from the captain. "But sir..." She mumbled in front of the other captains. "Captain Jace...if i do not call you that then that sorta means that my loyality is lower then a ranked officer..." She sighed. "but if it is an order then i can not do other wise." she said while putting the box in her bag.

Mika closed her eyes then stood up from bowing to put the box in her bag. "well then..." she said while staring at her captin then at the others.
Back to top Go down
Naqarachi

Naqarachi

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:17 pm

"So are we going or not" Naq said streching his muscles
"What are we doing in Heuco Mundo?" he asked, because what eva it was it was important enough to call the taichous here...
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:54 pm

Hayao stepped through the gate. He moved quickly as he walked out. He looked around and lowered his reastiu so they wouldn’t get detected. He stood there waiting for his shinigami to arrive.

“Hueco Mundo is more beautiful than we thought. I expected a world of chaos and mayhem,”
said Hayao

He stood there with a grin on his face as he scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:53 pm

Mika watched as her captain left her. "be safe..." she whispered before grabbing her things then turning around to go to the 13th division house hold. She said be careful to not only to her captain but to the others. She sighed then closed her eyes while stopping.

"be carefull...i don't want to become the vice captain without you telling me that i can." she sighed then went to walk forwards again.

"oh well...if you do die, it only means more work for me." she thought before sighing.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:46 pm

Ryoku sttod there as they were in Hueco Mundo. With a bored look on his face he said,

"Whatever, let's just get this over with. I don;t want to stay in this place any longer then I have to. I can not stand this foul creatures."

Ryoku then looked up and said,

"Such a world as this is unfitting for these monsters."
Back to top Go down
Naqarachi

Naqarachi

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:44 am

"umm, Damn it is nice," Naq said stepping through. "Why is it that this world looks better then ours, this is some bull!" He said aloud

There were no Hollows around, everything was nice and quiet, a peaceful quiet, not a something is going to happen quiet.

"Come on lets go" Naq said jumping in place getting his blood flowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park   Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Seritei :: Juusanbantai 13th Division (Kidou/Research)-
Jump to: