Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4th Division Posting Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

4th Division Posting Thread Empty
PostSubject: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:23 pm

Yawning Ebonvarli woke, stretching out like a cat as she did. she had finally had a decent night's sleep, though it was alone, and she smiled.

maybe asleep on my own allowed me to sleep

she chuckled to herself, and removed herself from her bed.
Right on cue an unseated 4th came flying to her door and with a quiet tap tap tap, knocked. She threw on her uniform with haste, but upon reaching the door she was immaculate.

that will be my "we need something but we know not to wake you empty handed, so we bought you coffee, but please drink it with haste" wake up call.
got that dressing skill fast. nothing scared the younger ones faster than seeing their taichou looking a wreck.

taking the coffee from the youngster she smiled and patted him on the head.
she had gotten rather motherly with this lot despite her youth. Her lifebonded had found it amusing.
he had told her that if she was motherly on them he would not have to fear the "baby" talk from her anytime soon.
she has found that Highly amusing.

walking out of her quarters, she always passed the green houses on her way to her office. she loved the smell of the herbs and she always picked a small sprig of mint to take with her. It kept the office a pleasent place to be for her, especially as she was not fond of paperwork and she loved outside.

Taking her usual little cut she waved a good morning at the workers who were already up and tending to the plants. The butterflies loved this place and she loved them. One had settled in her hair and she smiled.
If only for this moment i have a little peace.

Moving on she crossed the court yards and moved to her office. she nodded to the secretary.
She was a sweet girl by the name of Alyessa. Pretty face and a pretty heart, Ebonvarli took a fondness to the girl and has had her as a friend and an aid ever since she started climbing the ranks within the 4th division.

Sitting down she smiled. There was a second cup of coffee waiting as Alyessa knew that her first would always be finished by the time she reached this place.
she took a long drink of the liquid and sighed.

ok, time to face another day
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinigami-arabians.faithweb.com/
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:46 pm

Saphira wondered around the 4th, her 3rd seat badge fermly on her right shoulder and her long dark blue hair flowing behind her. carrying in her arms was a cup of fresh coffee handed to her by Alyessa as she was about to enter her taichou's office. Opening the doors, Saphira smiled and walked up to place the coffee in front of Ebonvarli at the desk and bowed to then smile at her. "Well, the healings all been finished in C section, man some of those guys from the 11th can be rude, lol" Saphira took a seat in front of Ebon's Desk and smiled at the lower unseated ranks that were there helping. "so taichou? What are we doing today?" Just as she said this, her pager went off...it was the 11th divison again. "dam, guess I have to go, enjoy your coffee taichou^^" with this, Saphira flashstepped from the office towards the 11th...

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:16 am

She was about to open the first book on her desk wen her 3rd seat... Saphira walked in... new cup of coffee ready. they knew she always went through them fast in the morning.

"Well, the healings all been finished in C section, man some of those guys from the 11th can be rude, lol"

she laughed.
"yes most of the time. we are simply here for their services.. or so they think. "
She smiled... her lifebonded was in the 11th and he was always coming home in a less that satisfactory state but she knew that was what happened when you were in the 11th.
"not the brightest of the lot that unit but they have their place."

"so taichou? What are we doing today?"

it was then Saphira's pager went off and
she laughed. She had gotten tired of rushing to the 11th and she was
always so worried it was him that was hurt that she assigned Saphira to the task. it was too much for her emotional state to be running there all the time and worried that it might be him.

"damn, guess I have to go, enjoy your coffee taichou^^"

she nodded and watched as Saphira Flashed away.
she opened the book and sipped her coffe as she started to read.

Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:32 am

saphira returned looking abit angry and her reiatsu was leaving a dull goden glow of anger around her. Lower level shinigami parted for her in fear of being smashed into a wall by one of her shields that she was famous for. slamming the doors to Ebonvarli's office open, she stalked in and sat on the 3rd seat's chair at the side of the office room. "geez, those barstards don't know when to quit! Ebonvarli-taichou, if they come in, don't heal them, they'll just start trying to kill each other again so there's no point, we'll happyly heal them again once they calm down, but only once they calm down..."
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:43 am

she heard her door open but she knew who it was by the feel of her storming down the hallways.

she simply waved at her, waiting til lshe finished her page and looked up at the now seated Saphira

"geez, those barstards don't know when to quit!
Ebonvarli-taichou, if they come in, don't heal them, they'll just start
trying to kill each other again so there's no point, we'll happyly heal
them again once they calm down, but only once they calm down..."

she smiled softly.
"now you know that that is normal for the 11th. why do you think all those same type people are there?
now usually they settle alittle on the walk or carry here, it allows them to cool down. i know it is different and even difficult however when they are there as they are still too caught up in it."

she sighed alittle.
she remember having a similar rant to her other half about the 11th and he had laughed and explained a few more details about that division. as a result she was a little more patient than most about that lot.
Picking up her cup she took a sip and smiled again.

"its good experience for you though."

Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:59 am

Saphira clamed down alot by her taichou's words, "I guess your right, it's better just to put them all together, but when you heal them and they just start immediately fighting again, there's no point, so in the end, I noticed no injuries were life threatening, so I didn't heal them, lol, well I did but un-did it afterwards, lol" Saphira just pulled out her pen and began writing up her medical reports for the day. "you know taichou, ever since I've been here, I've felt like I'm in a proper very large family, inyet, I can't see how something like the 11th division could get along when they're continueously trying to kill each other..." Saphira knew about Ebon's other half and just smiled. "so, speaking of which, how is he doing any way?" Saphira hadn't talked prperly to someone in a while and so this was her chance to. It helped pass the time with the boring paper work that's left always at the end of a hard working day. "I hope we get to clock off and relax for a while soon, lol."
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:10 am

"I guess your right, it's better just to put them all together, but
when you heal them and they just start immediately fighting again,
there's no point, so in the end, I noticed no injuries were life
threatening, so I didn't heal them, lol, well I did but un-did it
afterwards, lol"

"whether we like what they do or not is one thing, but our jobs are to make sure we patch them up as much as we can while they continue. we are healers first."

she shook her head.

Saphira just pulled out her pen and began writing up
her medical reports for the day.

"you know you are sposed to have those done first not do them in my office" there was a twinkle in her eye that showed amusement.

"you know taichou, ever since I've
been here, I've felt like I'm in a proper very large family, inyet, I
can't see how something like the 11th division could get along when
they're continueously trying to kill each other..."

" i dont like it. but that is the way they climb their ranks. that is simply how it is run there. it took a while for me to understand it but i had some help."

"so, speaking of which, how is he
doing any way?"

she smiled warmly.

"he is his usual self. it is of great amusement to me when i see him in the divison he is rather feral yet when he comes home....." she trailed off.
"he is himself and i would have it no other way."

"I hope
we get to clock off and relax for a while soon, lol."

she laughed.
"you yes, I... no."
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:18 am

saphira just smiled at her. "well, for the current point in time, I just thought it would be good to do my work here, where my office is there's no quiet, lol." Saphira also smiled when Ebon started going on about her other half. It was then that she realized that some how, she had just filled all the reports without looking. "opps, better check these over..." looking at the papers, they were done perfectly...but this was the first time she had done with without making any mistakes on the paper work what so ever. "hmmm, well that's a first, meh, I guess I'll call it dumb luck for now, lol" saphira then heard Ebon answer her previous question of clocking off and was suprised to hear her say that she didin't. "huh? I'm abit suprised by you taichou, you sure you don't need some time out, then again...you did sleep in...opps, shit I said it." saphira covered her mouth. She remembered that Ebon thought it was morning still and didn't want her to get up set...but now she had blown it. "well, you would have found out anyway, (points at seting sun) we just didn't want to disturb you since you were up super late last night, and lately you've been wearing your self out..."

Saphira didn't know what to do now and so all she could do was bow and apologies for not telling her when she first walked in.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:37 am

saphira just smiled at her. "well, for the
current point in time, I just thought it would be good to do my work
here, where my office is there's no quiet, lol."

"are you not the 3rd seat. kick them out" she laughed.

"huh? I'm abit
suprised by you taichou, you sure you don't need some time out, then
again...you did sleep in...opps, shit I said it."

she laughed again.
"yes well normally he wakes me on his way out but he stayed withthe divison last night."

"well, you would
have found out anyway, (points at seting sun) we just didn't want to
disturb you since you were up super late last night, and lately you've
been wearing your self out..."

she smiled "why does that not surprise me? i would almost suspect you of all conspiring together on this...."

she watched the third with a smile... she knew she had been pushing herself alot lately and it was draining but she still had alot to learn about deligation. besides at the end of the day it would be her head on the chopping block if it all went to Hades.

"i guess that means no sweet pastry for breakfast then."
she stretched alittle and turned the page of the book.

Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:42 am

saphira heard her taichou mention sweet pastry for breakfeast and smiled. "well, what if yu got it for breakfeast/ dinner, lol?" Saphirsa smiled, her taichou had been getting cravings for sweet pastry lately and so she had made sure there was always some fresh and ready to have for her. "would you like me to get you one taichou? or would you like something else?"
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:47 am

"well, what if yu got it for breakfeast/
dinner, lol?"

"now you know full well that is not suitable... not for dinner and i shouldnt really have it anways... the sugar high and slump will make it harder for me."
she sighed. as a morning tea she could get away with it, but not as a meal substiute and with the way things were she would be having meal substitutes too often.
the war had created havoc so what little time she had she took and spent it well.

"would you like me to get you one
taichou? or would you like something else?"

"please.. and another coffee... i will be burning the midnight oil this night."
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 2:03 am

Saphira just smiled, picked up her piles of paper work and walked off to return to her office and file them away. Then she wondered over to the high seated area's private lounch and made a cup of coffee Ebon. Saphira knew exactly how to make it too, and even put a couple of marshmellows on the side of the cup just in case she was in the mood for them. Taking the beverage back to the taichou's office, she carefully opened the door and placed the coffee on Ebon's desk in front of her. "well, I've got my final rounds before today's shift ends, let me know if you need anything ebon-taichou." With this saphira bowed again and returned to doing her rounds.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 2:39 am

she had noticed the 3rd leave but didnt say anything, she really had to geth through these text books.
it wasnt long before she heard her come back. The smeel of fresh coffee got her attention.
placing a finger where she was up to she looked up and smiled.

"thankyou saphi."

"well, I've got my final rounds before today's
shift ends, let me know if you need anything ebon-taichou."

she watched the 3rd bow and leave.
she had come along way from the messed up little ditz she had been in the academey.
taking a sip she noticed the marshmellows on the side and laughed alittle.
she had a black butterfly that she was fond of and she called it in. carefully she placed the marshmellow on her desk and placed the butterfly upon it... inviting it to have the treat.

having heard enogh whining of her 3rd and the pager going off far too often she decided she would wander down to the 11th after she finished reading.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:45 pm

saphira continued her rounds among the 4th and looked in Section C again and smiled as for once in a blue moon, it was empty of people! Saphira relaxed and smiled, "well, looks like I won't be dealing with anyone from the 11th or 13th today, lol." Saphira then moved over to the emergancy room, suprisingly that emergancy area was empty for patients too. The 4th division members on due there were kind of board and waiting for something to happen. Saphira moved to Section B and there were only a few 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 6th division members in there. She also noticed to save time in helping patients, some who were in the almost empty section D were being transferred into section B making section D completely empty too. Saphira walked over to the registration and information desk to check on the areas that currently had patients. Section A was full as usual and section B was now almost full with Sections C, D, E, F, and G all empty and on stand-by for when they would be needed. The emergancy depeartment section was waiting for patients to come in and so all up Saphira would only have to look after 3 sections today.

Walking between sections A, B and emergancy, she found it to be more relaxed then usual as more than half the shinigami patients were discharged and heled up/ cured and good as new. Eventually, by the end of Saphira's long day shift, only Section A and the emergancy was being used with section A only half full and Section B empty now as well. Saphira walked over to the staff desk and signed off, smiling proudly as a good days work had been done and the crisises were over for today...but tomorrow would probably be the same again...
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:02 pm

steeping quietly into the office once more she took the white over robe off and changed it for a working type Taichou coat that she had always here in the office.
while the long one looked great it was not practical and when working she was not out for effects.

She sent a butterfly out for her 3rd seat.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:12 pm

Saphira was in her room, sleeping peacefully as she had only signed off about 3 hours ago. during her rest, a hellsbutterfly landed on her face, waking her up. "gah! wahh! what the?...oh...(looks at butterfly)...dam, looks like I've got a message, speak!" She picked up the hellsbutterfly and listened to it's message. "...what? shit...dam...ahh, work..." Saphira stumbled and fell off her bed to quickly get showered, dressed, and ready for work in just 3 minutes!!!. Running with her stuff down the halls of the 4th, Saphira entered the main hospitial building and then ran as fast as she could to the main area and left her bag of stuff with Alyessa at the reception desk to her taihou's office and quickly made a cup of coffee for her taichou to take in with her.

Carefully opening the big double doors, Saphira quickly moved over, careful not to spill any of the coffee and placed it on the table infront of Ebonvarli. Then she moved over to sit on the ground in front of Ebon and bowed. " I came as fast as I could Taichou! what's the orders?"
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:22 pm

she watched her 3rd seat come flying in, coffee in hand and smiles slightly. she had been standing near the large window, speaking and sending out messages via her favourirte butterflies.

she took the coffee greatfully and after a sip she placed the cup upon her desk.

"well the Fukutaichou has yet to make an appearence so i will have you move in her place.
seems there is trouble and we can expect injured. the arrcanar are involved."

she sighed alittle.

"prepare sections 1 and 2 for surgery, i want 3 and 4 in recover and i want 8 for triage. leave the rest open but on alert. see to it that we have 2 units of feild officers ready to move out should we need it and have supply on alert to get extra kits made up."
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:52 pm

Saphira listened to the orders carefully and nodded. "Hai, I understand!" Saphira stood, bowed, and moved out of the office to ready the division members.

Moving into the main area, Saphira went the reception desk and called for all 4th division members not performing surgery at the current point in time to come to the lobby area for a full division meeting. Saphira waited for about 10 minutes before Almost the entire 4th division was in front of her. "Right, we have orders to go to emergany status 4 until such time as we need to move up to status 3. I want sections 1 and 2 for surgery now! teams 1-15 will be incharge of section 1, teams 16-29 will be in ccharge of section 2! go!"

Saphira took a deep breath and continued to shoot out orders to the remain division members. "teams 30-40, your in charge of the recovery sections with will be in sections 3 and 4! go!" Saphira now looked at the half of the division still remaining. "Teams 41-60 will be in charge of triage in section 8! go!"

Saphira now looked at the field units that were waiting over to the right side of the lobby. "field units! I want 2 units on stand by ready to go, I also want 4 more field units to get your selfs ready now!!! and be prepared to moblize if needed." Saphira took another deep breath and noved to the remaining shinigami, only to shout orders again. "the rest of you, I want half of you making up more kits and keep making them, the other half, transfer paitents from Section A to section 5! Then proceed with your normal duties! I also need 30 of you to once you've transferred the patients, come and help in emergancy! Go!!!"

saphira now stood and watched all the division members running around and doing as ordered. Saphira then moved to the mike at the reception desk and spoke into it for the whole division to hear. "If you have any major problems or require extra orders, come see me or the fukutaichou!" Saphira moved away from the mike and moved over to the taichou's office reception desk and got another cup of coffee from alyessa.

Knocking on the office door, she slowly entered an placed the cup of coffee on Ebon's desk. moving back to steps, Saphira stopped to then kneal onto one knee and bow. "Taichou, all orders have been carried out, now I guess we wait...DO you have any other orders for me taichou?"
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:04 am

she could hear the orders being issued and hear the responses from her Divison. she was rather proud of them.

Taking a deep breath she pulled out a small pouch and began to fill it with herbs from a drawm. she knew the commander would not come despite her directions so she would have to send it to him.

after sealing the little pouch she once more moved to the large window.

enjoy this little moment while you have it.

she frowned. She knew her lifebond would be right in the middle of it and she cared far too much to stop him but that worried her to no end.

she heard a soft tap at her door and turned. it was her 3rd.

Taking the coffee greatfully she smiled.

"please take this directly to the commander and insist he drink it in warm water. he will argue and tell him it was directly from me."

she did not need the old man to keel over in this situation, it would cause anrachy among the units that even the captains may not handle.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:10 am

Saphira nodded and rised. "understood Taichou, I'll be back soon." With this, she took the jar given to her and moved out of the office to get some worm boilded water in a kettle and took it with her as she flash stepped towards the 1st division...
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:28 am

she watched as her aid Alyessa came in and started to light the lamps.
It was going to be a long night she knew.
She sat down at her desk and started to read the in-coming reports from within her division. Looked like her 3rd seat was doing a good job at getting things happening.
It did help that Saphira knew her well so alot of it was easier to do, as it ment less chances of miscommunications.
She knew she had a little time yet. The commander was not known to co-operate alot when it came to his health.

closing her eyes for a moment she took a breath and sent a butterfly to her other half, carrying a message that only he would hear.

Lady Bless may there be few deaths!

she was happy that atleast she could part some good news on this day. she would wait for Saphira to return. She slipped a badge unfer her book, she did not want to spoil the surprise.

Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:11 pm

A hell butterfly appears in teh 4th and heads towards Ebnorvarli.

"Your are needed in the battle field. Seshu Fukutaichou of the 11th division is injured and needs to be healed. Be prepared battling the enemy might be unaviodable"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:18 pm

the butterfly hovered in her face imparting its message.

"oh lady bless! ok ok"

she left the badge under her book.

i cant leave the unit without a fuku-taichou atleast active.

she left a note on her desk addressed to Saphi and sealed it to only her... it was a trick they used in their academey days.

grabbing her rather un-used blade she headed out for the gates leading towards the fights.
she took a unit of field medics with her.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:22 pm

Saphira reached the 4th again and walked through the huge amounts of 4th division members running around to then reach her taichou's office. Opening the door, saphira grabbed a cup of coffie for ebon and was about to enter. "taichou, I'm back, here's your..." Saphira noticed her taichou wasn't there and that there was a note on the table. Walking over to look at the enverlope, Saphira noticed it had been sealed with the make of the black and gold butterfly...the seal she and ebon used during their days back in the academy and even still as a sign of friendship. "hmmm..." Saphira channeled her reiatsu to form a butterfly made of reiatsu which floated down to land on the seal and make it fly away. Opening the envolope, Saphira looked at the note...and badge.

Dear Saphira,

you've worked hard for me over the past many years, and to be honest, are more deserving of this position...and so, I am promoting you to fukutaichou of the 4th. Please make sure the division runs smoothly for me and I will contact you by hellsbutterfly, It appears I'm needed, make sure you have a coffee ready for when I get back.
-ebonvarli taichou

Saphira looked into the envolope again to see the fukutaichou badge inside and took off her 3rd seat badge to replace it with the fukutichou badge on her right shoulder. "wow, I need thought I would reach the 2nd seat, lol, it only took ages...lol" Saphira looked at the key in the envolope as well...it was for her new office and sleeping quarters. "wow, luxury, better sort this out quickly while I have time." Saphira now spent her time waiting moving her stuff, and clearing out her old office only to set up her new one and then began moving things form her dorm room to her new huge sleeping quarters. "I could get used to this...just have to wait for ebon taichou to contact me" Smile
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:27 pm

the butterfly hovered slighly before it tracked its target. It knew that once done it would get the treat that was always waiting for it.

Spotting the new fukutaichou it hovered in her face.

you are wanted....in Rekongai... taichou request..... more vials..... pink liquid....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Division Posting Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next