Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

13th Divison lab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

13th Divison lab Empty
PostSubject: 13th Divison lab   13th Divison lab Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:45 pm

Lab of the 13th Divson.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

13th Divison lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Divison lab   13th Divison lab Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:59 pm

Tamkara entered the 13th division in a storm. He had an angry grin on his face. Rykou stopping his fight had reallky pissed him off. Tamkara walked down the hall of the thirteenth division looking for the lab. He knew he could find Jace there working or something. As he entered the lab, he began to pound the desk demanding to see the Jace.

"Jace. Get out here. I need a favor!!!!" shouted Tamkara

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

13th Divison lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Divison lab   13th Divison lab Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:05 pm

Jace walked into the lab. He looked stressed out as enetered the lab. he looked at Tamkara. He had his zanpaktou on the back of his waist and a book in his left hand. He looked at the captain. "Tamkara think for a sec. Now i know you are use to using that brute head of yours but think you ape. If you gonna ask a favor or someone don't start htting things. Especially when they know you. You would break that desk at the rate you go and end up breaking it. Now what do you want I could feel you all the way from the libary." Jace was becoming slightly irrated. This captain didn't have much respect for anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

13th Divison lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Divison lab   13th Divison lab Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:12 pm

"An ape you say? Brute head aye" said Tamkara

He looked at the taichou with a grin on his face. He slammed on the desk once again and laughed. He hated books, but Jace seemed to always have one. Reading and learning threw a book it was digusting. Tamkara believed that shinigami should learn through combat not books.

"Anyways you know this headband i wear. It eats my reastiu to keep me undercontrol when i lose it. It gives me back my reastiu too, but isn't there a way that you could make me one that could actually enable me to control my reastiu once i blanout and get in the moment of my battles?" asked Tamkara

He stood agasint the wall waiting for Jace's answer.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

13th Divison lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Divison lab   13th Divison lab Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:23 pm

jace glared at the brute. After hiting the desk in spite of what he said. The only thing this captained deserved was a well place binding spell. That or maybe one good white lighting but that would cause problems. Jace walk up to the brute and grabbed the head band and ripped it off his head. he then looked at it. One of the lesser thing he made. He sat down at the desk and reached into his desk and pulled out a small needle. The needle began to glow blue and he began to press different point of the mead band with the neeedle. litle sparks appeared everytime he poked it. He sat there and worked.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

13th Divison lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Divison lab   13th Divison lab Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:26 pm

"I wonder what he's doing?" said Tamkara to himself

He stood there with a grin on his face. He didn't like being called brute. It made him sound like he was inferior. Tamkara knew he wasn't inferior. He was one of the best. He only respected Jace because of his knowledge ndiffently not his skills. Tamkara stood there waiting to see what Jace was doing to his headband.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

13th Divison lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Divison lab   13th Divison lab Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:37 pm

Jace continued to poke at the headband. He had a good idea what was going through the brutes head of his. His swordsmen ship might be better but his kidou was far superior to his. that was something he was sure of. Speed wouldn't be much of a problem. He was sure he would be able to match him in speed if not be slightly faster and at long distance not much swordsman ship can do in most cases. then again sometimes thats also wrong but o well. he continued to poke at the head band till the little monster looking things began to stop moving but sat there all at even height. He then poked the center of it and began raising and lowering his spirit pressure. The head change in height when his spirit pressure did. He then place the needle back at the desk and threw the head band at Tamkara. "Next time you decid to ask for something don't try and break things or slam on anything. You spirit pressure can be sensed from all over the ivison since you lack the ability to control it your self. Its easy to tell when your here." He then got up from the desk and picked up the book he was reading.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

13th Divison lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Divison lab   13th Divison lab Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:42 pm

"Thanks and shut up dont insult my skills. I might not be able to control my reastiu, but im one of the best. My combat skills cannot be matched," said Tamkara

He grinned and began to walk out the room. He was pissed off that Jace had been insulting him. He wondered how the headband would work. Tamkara hated being looked down on. He was the best of the best and wanted to people to acknowledge that.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

13th Divison lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Divison lab   13th Divison lab Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:52 pm

Jace smiled. It was fun getting under his skin. he wouldn't do anything cause he would lose acess to his headbands he liked so much. As long as the brute brag about how strong he was jace would keep going after his weak points. Jace began walking towards the door as he opened his book. he had to get back to the libary. he had many other books sitting on a table he had pulled out today. He exited the lab and head the the libary.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

13th Divison lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Divison lab   13th Divison lab Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:57 pm

Jace appeared in his lab. He walked into the room ebhind which contained wall covered with objects as well as book and drawers to hold smaller things. he walked all teh way to the far end and opened a small lock cabinet. He pulled out a box. With the box in his arm. He then flash stepped out of the lab and headed for an open area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

13th Divison lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13th Divison lab   13th Divison lab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13th Divison lab
Page 1 of 1