Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds

Go down 
+3
c1688
tylor91
flame15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:05 pm

Tamkara suddenly appeared in a rage. He pulled out his zanpaktou and shattered the rods from the kidou. He grinned and looked at Rykou.

"Bastard when are you ever allowed to punish shinigami that aren't your own?"
shouted Tamkara

He looked at the taichou with a rage. Everybody seem to be pissing him off today and he wasnt liking it. He walked over to his shingami and grinned.

"Are you just going to take that?"
asked Tamkara
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:09 pm

Seshu stood up. He looked at Ryoko with an intent to kill in his eyes.

"You bastard. Don't you ever do that to me." He said in anger.

He then pulled out his zanpaktou. "I don't care who you are. I will kill you." He said pointing his zanpaktou at Ryoko.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:15 pm

Ryoku smiled and said,

"Well maybe if your men had alittle more discipline, I woudn't have to." HE then looked over at Seshu and said,

"Don't do it, your no match for me. Even if you where at 100% you still wouldn't beable to lay a hand on me. And look at you know you're already half dead as it is."

Ryoku turned his back and said,

"Attack if you want, but I promise if you do I will end your days as a shinigami, with one fell swoop."
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:15 pm

Saphira started to twitch...they were already fighting again and now she was getting pissed off. "could you all....please...just stop...FOR 5 fucking minutes!!!!!!!!" Saphira clinched her fists and started to walk away. "fine, i'll just leave yous to kill your selfs, have fun, oh and, I'm tempted to leave a parting gift before I go...so don't tempt me..." Saphira began to walk slowly towards the exit of the 11th, clearly all they cared about here was killing each other. some squad they are...
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:20 pm

Seshu began to get angrier and angrier from every word Ryoko spoke. He then put his zanpaktou down by his side. He had a grin on his face.

"Your not even worth my time. I don't attack from behind. Thats a sign of weakness. Just like running away from a challenge." He said as he put his zanpaktou onto his shoulders.

He then turned and looked at Saphira. "Shut up bitch." He said as he was getting aggrevated by the sound of her voice.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:22 pm

"If you lay a hand on my shinigami Ryou. I will slice thosefancy feet of yours off," said Tamkara

He stood there angry with his zanpaktou in his hands. He hated when people felt they could teach his shinigami a lesson.

"I do discipline my shinigami. They just don tlike to take shiit from other division shinigami. Its how i train them. We hate cowards espcially the cops like your bumb ass,"
said Tamkara
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:24 pm

Jace appeared in the training grounds. He looked over at the group of people. he began walk towards them. "Ryoku, careful. You in other shinigami's divison I might inform you since you have forgotten. You have to follow there rules. Now casting kidou in the 11th divison just drew attention to your self I might point out and also if your blade touchs that shinigami you'll be forced to be arested." he looked at the brute he just saw. "Unless of course that brute over there cuts your head off first."

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:25 pm

saphira just smiled, clicked her fingers and her zanpakutou glowed bright red before going back to normal. All the wounds the 3 11th division members returned that she had just healed (inother words, your all gana be bleeding again) and then proceeded to flash step away. "they asked for it....
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:31 pm

Ryoku smiled and said,

"The more you two call the more disgusted I become of you. Seshu, your right attacking from the back is a sign of weakness, and that exactly why I turned my back, because you are weak, you're not even on my radar, I have no intention of wasting any time with you." Ryoku then turned around and faced Tamkara,

"I have great respect for your strength, but you can go take a flying leap of the side of my dick, for all I care."

Ryoku then started to walk away. As he did he said to himself,

"11th division is filled wth mindless idioits, who fail to see what true strength is."
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:39 pm

Seshu continued to get angrier. He then lifted his zanpaktou into the air.

"I'll show you weak." As he said this he felt a sudden pain. He then fell to his knees with both hands on his zanpaktou.

"What the hell. What is this. That bitch." He said as he realized what was going on. He then noticed blood sliding down his arms. "I'm gonna kill you. Next time I see you your dead." He said regarding Saphira.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:46 pm

Jace stood there. Regardless how he could agree with some of the things he said. Disrespecting others and giving them less credit then they deserved was something he didn't handle well. He raised his left hand at Ryoku. "Now lets see true power. waht would that be again. Oh yes using what you are best at to its finest. Bakudo number 75, gochuutekken." Chains fastened to Ryoku and then 5 stone pillar fell from the sky imbolizing him. "Regardless of what rank you are you are law enforement and should know better then what you are doing. Assualting and threating to kill a lower ranking officer of another captain's divison in their divison. the happen to have a sense of honor and respect which is mroe than I can say for you." Jace reached behind him and drew his zanpaktou. he kne wthis would causea good reaction so he was ready to fight when needed.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:54 pm

"i warned you!!!" shouted Tamkara

He pulled out his zanpaktou and began to run towards Rykou. He had great anger in his eyes and his reastiu began to burst once again. He atimmed his blade for Rykou's chest. Tamkara hated to attacked people who had their guard down, but this was different. His shinigami had been touch after he had warned him not to touch him. His honor had been disrespected and he had to do what he must.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:59 pm

Ryoku appeared behide Jace and said,

"And you should learn your place, attacking a Captain, is cause for imeditate death. Disrespecting a captain especially after he just saved your life is caused for extreme punishment. I let him off extremly easy if you want to get serious." He flicked his hadn up and said,

"61. Six Rods Prison of Light! That's pay back." Six rods of light imbeded themselves in Jace's sternum, risticting movement. Evenn though he did not say the incatation his speel was more power then it normal would be even with the incantation. He then looked up and saw Tamkara coming at him. He then dissaperaed with a flash step and said,

"Really Tamkara, this is neither the time nor place."

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:18 pm

STOP THIS FOOLISHNESS!!!!!!!!!! Ryoku you are under arrest for atatcking a lower shinigami outside of your division. Come with me qietly or i will resort to violence.

You will have a chance to speak your case. Your foolishness will not be forgiven and will not be over looked atatcking a lower shinigami outside of his division. Yamanda had a grin on his face as he appeared behing Rykou. He held tightly unto Rykou's rest and tied them behind his back. He wore teh shinigami corps uniform under his taichou uniform. He was angry to see all this ruckess going on.,

"You should know better than this. You are teh one who is surpose to abind and make sure the rules are followed,"
said Yamanda
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:33 pm

Ryoku looked him and dissapeared with a flash stepaway from him and said,

"You're an idiot! Learn the sitution before you try your feble attempt to perform your duties. I will not go quitely, or at all for that matter. I know the law, and I was well in my right for doing what I did. Showing disrecpect to a Captain is cause for immediate punishment, by said captian. So be gone, from my sight. This is a waste of my time."

Ryoku turned around, and started to walk away. He had no intenion of fighting another captain , for something as stupid as this.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:45 pm

Jace smiled and the just a flinch of his arm broke the rods. "Saved my life for starters when the hell did you do that? I just got here. Also attacking a captain, no I am not attacking a captain I am restraining a crimnal. He moved away from Ryoku. " You are the one in the serious crime range right now. You attack an under rank shingami out side fo your divison who has done nothing wrong except disrespecting you, a captain ofthe 13 squads. You disrespect all of us captains acting like a child right now. Act the captain you are suppost to be and not this child you seme to want to be." Jace looked to yamanda. "If there are father problems send someone to fetch me in the 13th divison. i will most likly be in the libary or confrence room of my divison.' With that Jace flash stepped away. No need wasting his time there.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:00 pm

Ryoku smiled and said,

"All of you are idoits. When the hell did I say i was talking about Jace? I was talking about the lower shinigami, you fools are tryig so deperatly to help, please from now on learn the sitution befroe you open your ignorant mouths..... total idoits. Tamakara was about to kill his vice Captain, so I saved is life. Afterwards, he showed great disrepect, and threated, me. The law clearly states that I'm well within my right to discipline said, officer, regaurdless of what division his in. I know the law it's my job to know. So the next time you try educating me on the laws of Soul society... shut your mouthes and go fuck yourselves "

Ryoku then dissappeared with a flash step.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2