Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Desert

Go down 
+3
Razzy
vampires-lust
jackcook02
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jackcook02

Dark Desert - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:14 am

jekeala shook her head. "no...i don't need healing." she said it while looking down at her stomach where the shinigami's zanpatou had cut her shirt wide open. There was a red mark there but it wasn't bleeding which ment that it was fine. Jekeala sighed then turned to Mirial. "Mirial, Alley, Jason and Marcus...do you guys want to go to the human world with me?" She asked while staring at them. It seemed that they were the only ones from her group that didn't get badly injured or injured at all.

"If you do...we're leaving in four hours." she said it while staring at Jason then at Marcus. Sorta ignoring Mirial's and Alley's eye contact. "Healing team stay close by...when we get to the human world we're sending you the hurt bastards. After being heald they will be put into a cell make sure that before i get back Sai has to be fully healed-she still has yet to get her punishment." Jekeala said it while she stared at the door then at Mirial, and Alley.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:21 pm

Mirial smiled and appered beside Jekeala.She looked over at her and started to speak.

"Aww how sweet you wanna take me along and here i thought you didn't like me"

Mirial smiled and jumped around a little bit.She looked back at Jekeala and stuck her tounge out at her.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm

Tai's arm got reattached to her shoulder. Grinning she appeared behind Mirial. "Is that an invitation?" Tai asked while she grabbed Mirial's chin and moved it to the side. "mmmm?" She whispered in her ear. Her arm that wasn't fully healed moved around to Mirial's side. "Well-is it an invitation that you want the boss to make you her lover?"

Jekeala sighed. "that's enough." Jekeala said before standing up. "you two need to stop this...child acting." Jekeala said before walking to the door that led to the right sided building where everybody would stay in.

Jason grinned. "but i like that lezbo stuff boss!" Jason yelled it while pointing to Mirial and Tai. Jekeala sighed. "And? Razzy likes that gay shit, i don't care if you do it during your fights. Or if you are in your rooms...but i don't want to hear it or see it." Jekeala said before finishing her walk.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:39 pm

Mirial smiled and appered behind Jekeala.She put her arms over Jekeala's sholders and kissed her on the cheek.

"You know you like it" she whispered in jekeala's ear before disappering and appering about 20 feet behind her with everybody else.

Mirial jumped around a little more and smiled at Jekeala.She walked around a little bit and started to talk again.

"Now now boys theres no need to get all excited"
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:47 pm

Jekeala sighed. "think twice about what you need to do next time." Jekeala said while turning around. "cause next time...you'll be head less." Jekeala walked out of the room leaving them all to talk about whatever.
Jason grinned. "Now..." Jason said while putting his arm on Mirial's shoulder then on Tais. "How about we go to my room and have some fun?" He asked with a grin.
Marcus sighed, "You three are the most stupidest that anybody could have in Hueco Mundo." He said it while watching Alley nodded her head a long with Tonya. "You shouldn't take Jekeala lightly...she is serous most of the time that she speaks to you." He said it while watching the medical guy try to get to his head but his foot was kicking him away.
X nodded. "I don't really get what guys get off on girls with girls. I don't get what Razzy get's off on guy with a guy. I don't get the feeling love." X said while his chest and other parts got healed.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:52 pm

Mirial looked up at Jason and grabbed his arm throwing him at the wall.She looked over at Tai and smiled.She laughed at little and started to speak.

"Sorry shes not my type...and Jekeala's just playing hard to get"

She smiled and ran toward the door Jekeala did to try and catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:05 pm

Jekeala sighed while she closed her door. She walked over to her bed and started to untie her top. She closed her eyes before glancing over her shoulder. "What is it?" She asked before looking back at her bed. Her top was off, she was changing her clothes so that she looked nice and clean when she went to the human world. Grinning a guy with dark green hair closed the door. "i'm just making sure that you are alright." he said while standing there and staring at Jekeala naked back. Grinning Jekeala turned around, "Oh...did you miss me?" She asked while standing there. The guy grinned while he looked jekeala up and down. "Why wouldn't I?" He asked while walking forwards. Jekeala walked away and to her bathroom. "Because you told me the last time that you were here that you weren't coming back." She said while grinning. sighing he walked to the door and leaned up against it. "Well...I cam back didn't i?"

"Ooopss, i should've told Mirial that Scott was back from being punished...Lehava had told me that he was back."

Jekeala twitched with anger. "Get out of my room." she said before turning around with a cero ball ready. the guy grinned. "Why would I do that? I love my sensi to much!" He yelled while his shirt moved, on his right arm was a scar with a half number two written in black ink. Jekeala twitched with anger again before the guy got closer, she let the cero ball go and a huge expolsion was heard.

"Was that Mirial or Jekeala?" Marcus asked while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:12 pm

Mirial stoped when she heard the blast.She smiled and leaned up aginist the wall.She lookd up at the ceiling and sighed.

"So he's there huh...well i think i'll leave them alone that guy ticks me off anyway" She thought while walking in a different direction.

She walked outside and jumped onto the roof.She layed donw and looked up at the sky lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:48 pm

Jekeala stood there still top less, while smoke was everywhere. Scot on the other hand was bleeding down his right arm. "I told you not to be in my room." She said it before she reached down and grabbed her clean shirt. She slipped it on then walked past Scott. "Don't stand straight, or i'll put you to your feet." She said before glancing over her shoulder to show Scott that she was not kidding.

Marcus sighed, he had just figured out that it was Jekeala and Scott going at it. "Damn...i really don't want to clean up that mess." He mumbled before walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:54 pm

Mirial yawned and closed her eyes.She knew most of the others didn't like her but she didn't really care.

"I guess it's becuase i'm happy instead of grumpy and mean like the rest of them, oh well it dosn't matter but mabye i should stay behind this time they dont seem to want me to go" She thought while opening her eyes and looking at the sky again.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:37 pm

Jekeala walked past Marcus who was slowly walking to the main hall. "We have a change of plans." she said while other Arrancars walked into the main hall. "We're going to stay here...Lehava's group will be fine without our back up." she said while looking around. "mirial...i want you to make sure that Sai is ready for battle...also i give you the access to to go to the labs and see how the bodies are doing there."
Jekeala turned to Tai. "Tai i want you to get your Fracción's ready...Mirial...and the rest of you Espada's i want all of your Fracción's ready, and as for Scott make sure that he's ready for anything that i want him to be ready for. Fighting more like it." Jekeala sighed. "And hurry the fuck up on healing." she said before walking to her seats.

tai nodded. "Yes Jekeala i will gather my Fracción's for ready for anything that you want me to do." She said before bowing her head.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:00 pm

Running down the hallway and skidding near the entrance to the main hall. She sighed. "I got permission to enter hallway meeting area!" She yelled at the door, lights blinked off and on then the doors opened. Breathing heavily the girl took off running towards the main hallway that would lead to where all the espada's were waiting in.

She took a deep breath while her shirit moved, on her lower back was the number 134. She had green hair that went to her middle back. She had dark blue eyes. she skidded to a stop at the door that was her last. Taking a deep breath she walked into the main hall.

"you called master Jekeala?" She asked while bowing down towards her.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:45 pm

Hayao stepped through the gate. He moved quickly as he walked out. He looked around and lowered his reastiu so they wouldn’t get detected. He stood there waiting for his shinigami to arrive.

“Hueco Mundo is more beautiful than we thought. I expected a world of chaos and mayhem,” said Hayao

He stood there with a grin on his face as he scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:32 pm

Jace came through the portal shortly after. he had recovered quite a bit. He looked around. "Hm well its different from what expected but I wouldn't under estimate even the land in this world. Sure there are things that we could imagen in this world." Jace didn't have to worry about his spirit pressure. It was always down. He prefered nto to be detected anywhere.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:47 pm

Jekeala looked up. She glanced at Mirial who was standing there. "I want all you Números to go back to your rooms...wait there until further notice." She nodded to Tai then looked at Mirial. "Mirial...go to the computer main lap and see who we got visiting us." she said it while standing up. "Nicky i want you to gather your friends and get ready to go and see how far they are." she said while standing away from them.

"Let's see..." jekeala said with a grin. "I will be waiting here..if anything happens. report back to me do you understand?

"Yes!"
"Yes Master Jekeala!"
"okay..."
"Understood..."
"Alright"
"...."

Jekeala grinned then nodded. "the move out." she said while looking at the far wall.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:53 pm

Mirial smiled and disappered.She appered in the labsand when to the camara room.She looked over all the camaras and smiled.

"Jekeala looks like it's our little captain friends, even the old man is with them this should be fun" She said over the intercom.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:01 pm

Jekeala nodded with her eyes closed.
"Alright...all of you go to your rooms...or go train." she mumbled before itching her head. "Mirial...do you know how Lehava's team is doing in the human world?" She asked while the others got up and left.

tai looked at Jekeala. "Do you want me to investigate?" She asked it while Jekeala sighed. Jekeala shook her head. "No...Nickey is going to check them out...if you want to follow then do so. but stay your distance...i don't want to loose you." jekeala grinned. "Scott if you wish to help us out then go ahead. I would wish other then that if you would go out there and die." she said while the door closed. Scott was standing there. Scott grinned. "well...if i do die you'll keep your number." Scott turned around. "but if i don't die...we're gonna fight after this is all over." Jekeala turned around but it was to late. Scott had already left.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:08 pm

Mirial smiled and looked at what the group in the human world were doing.She saw alot of them weren't fighting and started to speak over the intercom.

"Yea most of them are setting around or destroying stuff I think we should call them back we won't have to worry about any others going there since they are comeing here"

She smiled and waited to see what Jekeala had to say.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:13 pm

Jekeala shook her head. "No...the leader is still there. she won't leave until she kills whoever that she's fighting...she's our leader. so if she wants out she'll open the portal." she said while bending over the table.

"It doesn't matter...Mirial...if you want you can keep an eye on the cammeras or you can go back to your room." She said it while her hair went in her face. "just...don't-start anything stupid." she mumbled under herr breath.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:27 am

Jade walked through the portal after Jace. She did the same and lowered her reaitsu. She looked around a bit. She waited with the others for the last member. She forgot who was coming but new it would be someone she'll recognize quickly. She was discouraged since she was weaker then the others but didn't let that get to her. She knew she may not be as good but she could fight her way out of tough situations. She didn't really speak. She just looked around and waited for orders.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:50 pm

Ryoku stood there after he walked through the prtal. With a bored look on his face he said,

"Whatever, let's just get this over with. I don;t want to stay in this place any longer then I have to. I can not stand this foul creatures."
Ryoku then looked up and said,

"Such a world as this is unfitting for these monsters."
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:08 pm

"I agree. The sooner we do what we have to do the better. What would be the first mission at hand and what would be the best was to exacute it. those are things we have to figure out." Jace drew his zanpaktou. As much as he would like to avoid fighting, this wasn't the place to be caught off gaurd.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:26 pm

The wind blowing and his grin on his face Scott stood there staring out into the distance. he had left Jekeala in the main room to solk about being left alone without her master. Grinning he leaned forwards to feel the spirital power ways away from the main parts of Hueco Mundo. "This is going to be interresting." scott said while a girl appeared beside him. She was covered in a cloak head to foot all Scott could see was dark red eyes. "what do you want rose?" He asked while he stood up from kneeling over. "Master Jekeala has wished us to do nothing Sir. why are you here?" her voice was almost robot like, but she wasn't a robot she was just a normal hollow girl. Scott sighed. "she wished for you guys to stay behind...she wants me to go out there and see how many of those stupid shinigami things came to our world." he said while she stood there staring at him. "Don't worry...i won't break your orders. but since you are one of my many Fracción's i want you here beside me while i go out there and risk my neck.Rose nodded. "Under stood...what about the other Espada's are their Fracción going to fight?" she asked it in the same tone. Scott shrugged. "I don't know Rose..." scott stood up then he cracked his neck. "but...i'd have to say, from the amount of spirital pressure and the way that they lowered it once they reached our world...i'd have to say that there is about four here...and if i know right about Soul Society...that they are going to be bringing more here...what a treat." Scott said with a grin.Rose nodded, when she lifted her head up her dark red eyes glowed a little bit and she too grinned. "yes a fine treat in deed sir."
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:05 am

"Sir even though we lowered are spirit pressure quickly I still think there was a chance it might of slipped or they might have other ways of knowing we are here. So if you don't mind. i thnk quick action would be the best thing right now. Dragging are heels will only cause more problems." Jace was becoming impaniant right now. He didn't liek ebing here. SOmehitng didn't seem right about this world.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 7:41 pm

Nicky took off down the hallway with a smile on her face. She was heading to the part of Hueco Mundo where nobody really got missions. the Números didn't get many missions they were servants to their masters eyes and usually when they would leave to go and start war or do a mission they wouldn't send their Números to do the job. that'd only mean that they'd loose a body a person to have fight for them at a time like this. Nicky skidded down the hallway which was jekeala's Números hallway. Jekeala had three Números plus the followers that nicky had herself. She was smiling still when the end hallway door opened before she got to it. "WE HAVE A MISSION!" she yelled it while stopping inside of the room. Grinning at the twenty eyes (two eyes per person duh) on her she gave them all a big smile. "we are to stay here until Master Jekeala wishes us to fight! she said that she will let us fight once the shinigami reach the borders of Hueco Mundo...which means we have only hours to wait!" Nicky yelled with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Desert
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next