Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Desert

Go down 
+3
Razzy
vampires-lust
jackcook02
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jackcook02

Dark Desert - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:34 pm

Marcus sighed while he stood near Rose. "Call them rose." he mumbled before standing. Rose nodded. Rose turned to her right, She snapped her fingers and the lower door opened. "You all have work to do." she said before she turned to the pile of sand that seemed to move from the wind. She turned back to the door. "I want tons of gillian menos grande hollows to fight these stupid men." she said once agian with an emotion less face. and her robot voice.Scott stood up. "rose I want you to go." Rose nodded. "Use that if you have too." "Yes, sir..." she said before Sonídoing away from scott.

"tee hee!" Rose's voice yelled with happiness while she appeared "It seems that I have to take some people out." she said with her happy voice, Of course a grande hollow appeared behind the portal and attempted to take it down (that is if it is still there don't know if it is but i'm taking the chance and saying that it is there). Rose grinned. "Now...do you want to die an quick & easy death..." she said while tons of gillian menos grande hollows appeard behind her. "or do you want a slow & painfull death?" she asked with the same grin. her voice was still like a robot still.

scott sighed he Sonído away from where he had been standing. he appeared next to Rose. she gasped. "i got bored." he said with a grin. he turned his head towards the shinigami that were standing there. "who's first?"
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:54 pm

"Hollow scum," said Hayao quietly

He quickly pulled out his zanpaktou and began to flash step. Slicing the menos grande. He moved around gracfully and swiftly. As he attempted to strik eanother menos he was hit with a cero and went flying back. He got up and grinned.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:58 pm

Ryoku dissappeared with a flash step and appeared several feet away. As he put his sword back into his sheath, several menos dissappeared after being detroyed. He spit on the gorund and said,

"Foul and loathsome beast."
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 4:41 pm

Hayao quickly appeared in the middle of twenty of the hundreds of menos. He gripped his zanpaktou as he smiled. He looked up at the arrcanar and spat on the ground. He then began to shot series of reastiu blast around hitting the various menos. He jumped up and began to slice them one by one as they all fell he smiled and looked at the arrcnar.

“Come forward you coward,” said Hayao
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Desert   Dark Desert - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Desert
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3