Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sparring Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:45 pm

The sparring grounds for the 13th Divison.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:17 pm

Mika who was lost in thought about the latest story fell backwards to stare at the sky. 'mmm...' she thought while staring up, clouds were moving fastly as if they were running away from her. 'mmm...' she thought more before closing her eyes.

'I wonder what everybody is doing?' she wondered it while her book lay on her stomach. She was alone as like usual and was never really near anybody. she staid away from everybody until she was asked to do something.

'i like the 13th division very much...it's only because i don't have to use my zanpatou...but-' she opened her eyes. 'I would very much like to know why.'

-couple mintutes later-

She found herself walking near the libray. in her lost thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:30 pm

jace began walking through his divison and he saw Mika walking. He walked over to her. "Are you a new recruit?" Jace asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:02 pm

Mika looked at her captain weirdly. "No i'm your third seated." she said while bowing.

"You- tested me when i got into this division captain."

'i wonder why he doesn't remember me?'

*u rn't the captain then i'm sorry* Razz
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:15 pm

"Na I am the captain actually. Just felt like making sure. So many different things going on that its hard to keep up with things like faces. Don't worry i'll get use to ya." Jace heard an announcement ove rhte loud speaker calling all the captains. "Hm gess i should be going. Sigh never a moment to sit and study alirhgt well stay on your toes alright." With that Jace shot off for the 1st divison.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:24 pm

Mika sighed and bowed while her captain left her standing there wondering.

She gasped when she saw smoke coming from the rekon district. 'What's happening out there?' she wondered while yelling from vice captains and other people yelled out.

Mika was lost, she was only the third seat and didn't know what to do. she was worried on what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:01 pm

Jace appeared next to the confused thrid seat member.
"Ah here you are. Ok we have bene give a mission. We are to defned the border of the seritei from as well as protect the 4th divison while they heal wounded on the battle feild. We must move quickly so please hurry and leave the book in the libary so it doesn't get damaged unless you rahte rput it somewhere else." Jace htne shot off to the Rekon district.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:06 pm

Mika stared at her captain blankly. 'fighting? rekon?' she was confused. She didn't run to the library she just placed her book on the ground and ran after her captain.

She kept up with him sorta but now and then she would see that she was slowing down. 'i wonder what is happening?' she wondered while staring at her captain from behind.

'protecting...fighting...what the hell?'
Back to top Go down
Bops

Bops

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:40 am

Bhavahra strolled in. In a good mood apparently, his walk was showing his mood. He hadn't had much to do lately but train and he got bored of that easily.... unlike some people.

Spotting his captain and the 3rd seat he wondered what they were up to, or if he should interrupt their conversation.

For the moment he went near a tree nearby and sat down in it's shade. If they wanted him they would call him. His eyes were closing, almost half asleep.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:04 am

Mika saw Bhavahra sitting there. She stopped running after her captain that she had lost a second ago.

"Bhavahra!" she yelled while taking off towards him. "We have a mission in rekon district!" She yelled before she tried to catch her breath. "Something around the lines of getting everybody back in place and protecting the healing squad." she said while staring at him hoping that he was listening.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:32 pm

Mika took in a deep breath while looking around.She didn't seem to see her book. She wanted it badly, 'i want to know what happens next.' she thought while looking around. she sighed then started to walk to the part of the 13th division house that was sitting there. When Mika sat down to think she gasped and saw the books laying there in the room. "stupid me." she mumbled while reaching and grabbing them. She smiled when she got them all in her hands.

"now I have to report back..." she said before flash stepping away.

She appeared near the entrance to the park. Sighing and fixing herself a little bit she walked in. She flash stepped near where she could stand without being to close. "Reporting...dor duty Captain Jace." she said while bowing again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparring Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Grounds   Sparring Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Grounds
Page 1 of 1