Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds

Go down 
+3
c1688
tylor91
flame15
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:22 pm

Where the taichoua nd fuku-taichou train. No other shinigami are allowed here without the premission or without a good reason
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:08 pm

Seshu walked into the training area. He was reading a book. He was waiting for Kenpachi to show up. They had agreed to spar.

"I wish he would hurry. I need to get back to my book." He said as he rolled his paperback book into a cylinder shape and stuffed it into his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:13 pm

Tamkara entered the area with a grin on his face. He was in a pissed off mood. It was boring and the Soul Society was getting more boring hollows werent strong enough and he hadn't been called on. He saw his fuku taichou reading a book and it angered him more.

"Sesha what hell are you doing with a book. This isnt the 12th division," said Tamkara
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:33 pm

Seshu looked up at his taichou. He then put the book away. He had a bored and blank expression on his face. Like he really didn't care what he had to say. He was bored and reads books to keep himself occupied.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:35 pm

This angered Tamkara. He quickly unsheathed his zanpaktou and flash stepped behind Seshu. He spat on the floor as he attempted to slash him by the side.

"Answer me when I talk to you bastard,"
said Tamkara
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:38 pm

Seshu quickly jumped out of the way. He landed on his feet and quickly took out his zanpaktou. He stood there quiet waiting for Tamkara to try and attack. He remained calm and his expression still didn't change. He placed his zanpaktou onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:10 am

(Let’s make the post larger)

“Bastard give me a challenge. Show me the blood thrust that you have within you. Show my why you are fuku-taichou of my division,” shouted Tamkara

He jumped back and began to channel his reastiu to his feet. Allowing him to make air currents and walk on them. He was now in the sky and began to flash step. Disappearing and appearing as he readied himself for his next attack. Tamkara griped his zanpaktou tightly waiting for his chance to strike.

“Show me!!!!!”
shouted Tamkara

He quickly appeared behind Seshu and preformed a spinning strike attempting to attack his rib section. He would then slash upwards attempting to cause a serve injury to his back section.

"If he doesn't fight give me a good fight I will have no choice, but to kill him," said Tamkara to himself
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:21 pm

Seshu watched Tamkara as he flash stepped in the sky. He then took his zanpaktou off his shoulder and readied it for attack. He thought that Tamkara wouldn't try to attack him head on. So he was prepared to defend and strike.

When Tamkara appeared behind Seshu quickly moved his sword in vertical angle straight down his back to block Tamkaras spinning attack but was hit by the upward strike. After getting hit he jumped forward away from Tamkara and quickly turned around facing him. He had an annoyed look on his face.

"Well I guess I won't have time to finish my book today. But a little scratch like that os nothing." He said with a grin on his faced.

He then charged straight at Tamkara. He flash stepped right and left then appeared above Tamkara with his zanpaktou over head trying to slash him diagonaly.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:19 pm

Tamkara began to smile as Seshu came charging towards him. He stood there patient waiting for the to hit him. As the strike came in Tamkara quickly rasied his zanpaktou taking the hiot. He stood there ferm pushing agasint Seshu and his sword.

"Show me!!!!!!"
shouted Tamkara
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:24 pm

Seshu started to push his sword. He had incredible strength so he thought he would be able to easily get past Tamkaras zanpaktou.

"Your getting annoying." He said as he landed on the ground still pushing against Tamkara and his sword. As he was pushing his back started to sting from the cut but he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:46 pm

"Annoying aye," said Tamkara to himself

He quickly realeased a large amount of reastiu. He stood ferm as the ground began to cave in. He pushed and tuged at Seshu. He held tightly on his zanpaktou with his right hand. With his left hand he began to gather reastiu waiting for the right moment to strike.

"Show me!!!!" shoted Tamkara
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:52 pm

Seshu was still pushing Tamkara and his sword. He noticed the ground caving in. He then smirked.

"You want to play. Then lets play." He said as he jumped back. He then noticed Tamkara gathering reaitsu. He lifted his zanpaktou in the air and began to gather reaitsu also.
Back to top Go down
c1688

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:38 pm

Takashi walked in the training area and saw his captain and vice captin fighting. Takashi saw massive amount of blood. The energy coming out of the two was enourmous. He quckily over to the bleaches and began to watch them fight.

"Oh my fucking God. Kenpchi-taichou is going crazy he's loosing it again," said Takashi to himself
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:45 pm

“Yes show me!!!!!!” said Tamkara

He quickly gripped his zanpaktou with both of his hands. The reastiu he was gathering quickly channeled into his zanpaktou’s blade. He quickly began to channel reastiu into his feet moving at a quick pace. He grinned and opened his free hand. A red reastiu blade appeared there. Now his he had his reastiu blade in his other hand and his reastiu armored zanpaktou aimed for Seshu. Tamkara continued flash stepping moving faster than any eye to trace. He looked at Takashi sitting in the bleaches and smirked. He now aimed to attack Seshu’s rib section again with his reastiu blade. He then focused his zanpaktou for a chest assault. He attempted a series of 3 combination attacks.

“Would you like Takashi to help you?” asked Tamkara
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:47 pm

Seshu dodged the first attack towards his ribs. He still had his zanpaktou in the air. HE then noticed Takashi come and sit on the bleachers. He then turned back to looking at Tamkara. As Tamkara came towards him he put his zanpaktou infront of him. He was ready to defend. As Tamkara started to launch a series of combos Seshu began to block some hits. He manage to block majority but was still cut in his right arm and left shoulder.

"Is that all you got. Don't make me laugh. I don't need no ones help!" He yelled as he lifted his zanpaktou then aimed a blast of lightning straight at Tamkara.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:17 pm

Tamkara quickly reflected the lighting with his zanpaktou and laughed. He shealthed his zanpaktou and grinned. He was bored and needed more excitment.

"I'll fight you with my minor shingami ablites. Maybe that will get me more hyped,"
said Tamkara

He quickly jumped and began to run towards Seshu as he did he formed armor around himself with his reastiu. He smiled and began to form two reastiu blades in his hands. As he did so he began to flash step moving around Seshu looking for an opening. Tamkara then aimmed his atatck for the already injured rib section of Seshu and began o atatck there rapidly with his two reastiu blades.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:27 pm

Seshu watched Tamkara's movements carefully. He was beginning to get upset.

"I'm done playing around now. If I catch you better believe your dead." He said getting madder and madder by the moment.

As Tamkara tried to attack Seshu's ribs he began to parry attacks. He was dodging and parrying but also sending attacks of his own. He wasn't able to dodge and parry all of Tamkara's attack and was getting cut. He then jumped back away from Tamkara. He had a couple of serious cuts but ignored them as well. There was blood dripping down his body. He then started to laugh maniacally.

"This is getting fun." He said as he charged at Tamkara attacking with all his might. He was aiming for any spot that would cause a lot of damage. He sent combo after combo at Tamkara.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:53 pm

Tamkara smiled and pulled out his zanpaktou. He began to dodge teh imcomng atatcks and began to charge straight for Seshu. One of teh attacks cut his arm as he licked his lips. His zanpaktou colided with Seshu's and he began to tug releasing massive amounts of reastiu.

"Now you will see why I am a taichou," said Tamkara

He began to lose control of his reastiu. His eyes lost in excitment. His reastiu control headband began untie. His reastiu began to overflow. The ground around them began to gave in and shake greatly.

"You cut me!!!!" shouted Tamkara
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:02 pm

Seshu continued to push his zanpaktou against Tamkara's.

"I'll do more then just cut you. I'll kill you!!!." He yelled as he started to release a great amount of reiatsu. His reiatsu along with Tamkara's began to make the ground below them crack. He started to feel overpowered and thought he needed to do something quick.

"I'll end this now." He said as he started to hold his zanpaktou with one hand and let the left hand go free. He tried to throw a powerful punch to the gut of Tamkara while their zanpaktou collided. He wanted to throw the punch as quick as possible because he didn't know how long he can hold off Tamkara's attack.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:22 pm

All of a sudden Seshu was gone from sight. And Tamkara's head band was back on his head. Several meters away Ryoku appeared with Seshu on his side with his hand around Seshu's wrist. He looked over at Tamakara and said,

"You almost killed him Tamkara. Learn to control your rage alittle. Your lucky I came when I did Seshu. A couple of minutes later and you would been dead."
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:27 pm

Seshu looked at Ryoku with an enraged look. He then yanked his wrist from Ryoku.

"You should learn how to mind your business. If I wanted help I would've asked for it. I rather have died then have you try and rescue me." He was upset with Ryoku for jumping in.

He then put his zanpaktou away. "This fight is over. He ruined it. I'm gone." He said as he started to walk off. He then fell to his knees. He was losing a lot of blood and was barely able to use his legs.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:43 pm

Saphira entered the 11th and followed her pagers signal to track it down to see the 3 members of the 11th that had been involved in a fight/ sparing match. "you guys really love beating the crap out of each other don't yeas?" Saphira just sighed and sat down to close her eyes. sheilds appeared around the 3 of them and the healing began. "make sure you all don't move for a moment, and then once your done, go eat! you'll need to replenish the blood you've all lost." Saphira smiled with her eyes closed and eventually after about 15 minutes, they were all healed. "well, that should do it *yawn* gah...that has made me more tired now, just be thankful that one of your members in the 11th paged me to come help." Saphira stood and smiled at them. "make sure you let us know in future when you want to have a sparing match or fight so that we can be on hand to help." Saphira brushed some of her long hair away from her face and then looked at them again. "anything else yous need?"
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:46 pm

Tamkara quickly pulled out his zanpaktou and broke the shoield around him. He shealthed his zanpaktou and began to walk out of the training area. He grinned and looked back at the others.

"Ryoku mind your own business next time. Bitch or you will die," said Tamkara

He turned around with a grin and continued to walk he was really pissed of that his fun had been stopped.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:01 pm

Saphira was abit annoyed at the grouchyness and stubburness of the 11th division taichou. It was disrespectful for anyone to shatter a healers shield especially if they are the ones calling in the favour of being healed by the 4th. "sheesh, what's his problem, you guys fighting among who's the strongest again? I just finished healing the rest of almost your entire suad about an hour and ahalf ago...*sigh*, can you at least be friends with each other...for 1 day?" Saphira was abit annoyed now and turned to look at the remaining two. "don't you guys do the same on me, you know I can un-heal too ya know..."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:57 pm

Ryoku smiled as he listne to Tamkara talk, he then said to him,

"Like I'd every let myself be killed by an idoit like you. Your must crazy. Me killed by a bafoon you can't even control his own reistu. that's laughable."

Ryoku dissappeared with a Flash sstep and reappeared inf ront of Seshu. He then gave him a stern look and said,

"Six light Rod Prision." Six rods of light came down a imbeded them self into Seshu sternum ridering him motionless. Ryoku then said in an angry voice as he walked off,

"Learn your place, your no where near strong enough to be talking to me that way, You weak little bastard!!!" Ryoku then walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds   Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taichou and Fuku-Taichou Traning Grounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next