Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuku-Taichou's Office

Go down 
+3
Jace Beleren
tylor91
flame15
7 posters
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Fuku-Taichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:47 pm

This is where the vice captain of the first does all his paper work. The shinigami here is always busy assisiting the Sotaichou. When meetings are called for taichous all vice captains usually report here to get breifed on the events occuring within the Soul Soceity.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:12 pm

Seshu walked into the Fuku-Taichou's office. He didn't know what was going on. He just knew he had to be there. He sat and waited for the Fuku-Taichou. He was sitting in the waiting room. He started to read a book even though his Taichou told him he shouldn't. Books help him relax.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:13 pm

Kuroi stood in his office. he stood at the head waiting for the otheres to show up so he could breif the vice captains in short of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:22 pm

Seshu then noticed Kuroi. He stood up and looked at him. He then rolled his book up and put it into his back pocket.

"So are you the one who told me to come here. If so why am I here." He asked Kuroi in a monotone voice with no emotion in his voice.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:25 pm

Saya entered the Vice Captains meeting area with a look of bordum on her face. She sighed and said,

"So what's all this about? I hope it's not just waste of time."

She sighed and then started to scracth her head.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:37 pm

Kuroi looked over the vice captains. the he began to speak. "Shortly ago a riot began out side the Seritei. We know that a Arracanar is currentl;y organized the rukon district and is now causing them to rebel aganist the soul society. We must put a stop to this as soon as possible. Now here is how things are going to take place."

He walked over to a board and began writing.

"Squads two and six will nolfiy the rebelion and keep them in check. the 7th and 11th squads will seeks out any hollows and arracanar in the area. the 4th squad will heal any wounded. 13th squad will defend the seritei boarded and defned the 4th squad while they work."

He put down the chalk and a detailed outline sat on th board.

"None of this information is to be told to anyone besides you lower officers and they are only to be told what they are to do. None of this information is to get back to the rest of teh people outside the seritei. Understood. Move out!"
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:47 pm

Seshu sat back down when Kuroi started to speak. He listened clearly and focused all his attention. He still had no emotion on his face. He then got up when he was told what he had to do.

"Understood."He said as he flash stepped out of the office.
Back to top Go down
pinkwingedEL

PostSubject: Re: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:03 pm

Saya looked at the board and said,

"Really, did I honestly have to come here? I could have figured out what I was suppoes to do on my own."

She walked out the door, and started to walk towards her division to get them ready.
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:57 pm

Kurosune had finally made his presence known and just as quickly flash stepped away. He didn't have to say anything, it served no purpose. He would just carry out his mission without objection.
Back to top Go down
Bops

Bops

PostSubject: Re: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:22 pm

*sigh*

Looks like I keep missing these things. Now where did they go?

He was feeling a bit more last than most days.
Back to top Go down
sa7777

sa7777

PostSubject: Re: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:45 pm

how much kido do i get
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuku-Taichou's Office   Fuku-Taichou's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuku-Taichou's Office
Page 1 of 1