Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sotaichou's Office

Go down 
+5
narcissamalfoy7
rusty balls
Razzy
Jace Beleren
flame15
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:44 pm

This is where Hayao is most of the time. Briefings and reports are sent to him by the hour to make sure he is well informed of the events occuring in the Soul Soceity. He also called Taichou meetings here when problems occur and situations are out of control. he sits in a large king sized char and teh room is fully decorated. The first division insignia is above the wall behind where he is seated. There is a large yellow carpet on the floor that is set in front of him. When meetings are called the Taichous line up with seven on one side of teh carpet and six on the other.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
flame15
Admin
flame15

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:00 pm

"All Taichous Report To The First Division for a Taichou Meeting Vice Captains report to the vice captain meeting hall for a briefing: shouted the load speakers.

Hayao sat in his chair shaking his head. He could not believe what was happening. The enemy was attacking us and had formed alliances with souls to over power shinigami. He sat there waiiting for his taichous to assemble.

"Damn,"
said Hayao to himself
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:10 pm

Jace pushed open the door and walked in. He then took a place close to the door. "Sir I got here as soon as possible ." he looked around to see no one else. "guess I got here first."
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:13 pm

Zelkova opened the door and walked in.He yawned and looked around at the people there.He steped to the side of the door and at the cornor.

"So whats this all about" he said looking at the 1st division captin.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:13 pm

Yamada flash steped all the way to the first divisio with his vice right behind him. he detested these meetings but he could tell this was impourtant and needed haste.

The first division wasen't far ahead and he soon arrived there. He knoucked on the the office door and waited a few moments the proceded to open the door to the Sotaichou's Office.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:19 pm

she slipped into the room quietly. she was not one to draw attention, not here anyways.
she slipped into her usual spot, not asking questions, not saying a word. she knew she would be told what was going on when the time was right.
these did not happen often... more so of late but not enough to get her truely worried yet.
it was when bodies return in high numbers that she would frett.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinigami-arabians.faithweb.com/
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:20 pm

Ryoku walked into the office with a dull look on his face. He looked around the room and said,

"I hate these things." Ryoku then stood there and waited for the others to arrive. He then started to rub the back of his head thinking to himself,

"What's so important that we had to have a emerency, meeting."

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:20 pm

Tamkara appeared in the office with a tight grin on his face. He took his spot in on the right side of the yellow carpet. He looked up stright forward facing Jace. He looked at Rykou and the blood in him began to boil. He was the last one, but didnt care he knew what ever teh problem is he would be able to help slove it.

'Why are we here Hayao-sama?" asked Tamkara

"Before I bring up the disturbance. I had a report that Rykou was breaking the laws. Rykou the captain of peace keeping an dour police force. Care to explain yourself?" asked Hayao

He spoke in a load deep voice of authority. He looked at Rykou as he sat up tall in the chair. His eyes filled with anger and dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:32 pm

Ryuko yawned and said,

"Tsk! What A waste of time. Whatever, Tamakara was fighting his vice captain, which is fine and dandy, I was actually enjying the fight. Until, Tamkara removed his headband and his Reistu went crazy, and he lose control. He was almost aout to kill his officer, when I came and quickly place Tamakra's head band on and moved his shinigami to safety before he was killed."

Ryoku stopped and said,

"And Then afterwards the lower ranking officer, threatened my life. So in order to insure my own safty, I but a simple restraining kido on him. That's when all these other people started to drop in. That's what happened."
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:34 pm

Ebs kept quiet.

seems that there is trouble within our own ranks let alone anything else.

she sighed internally. it had been a long day and she had been straining her eyes on the text she had been reading and she just wanted to rest, but duty came first.

wish i had brought a coffee, i hope i dont fall asleep.

Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:37 pm

"Bastard you attacked my officer!!!" shouted Tamkara

His veins began to pop out and hius reastiu began to rise. His blood boiled hotter than ever. Tamkara looked at Rykou with anger in his eyes. Holding to teh handle of his zanpaktou.

"You attacked him even though he was injured already what harm would he have caused?"
said Tamkara

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:40 pm

"If I may be allowe dto voice another matter. You did not simply nulfy the officer you threatened his life. It had it not been for other captains arrivng you would of killed that officer than iws plain enough to see." Jace said outloud as Ryoku was being interageted.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:41 pm

Zelkova looked over at Tamkara.He saw the way he was holding his zanpaktou and smiled.He turned to face him and started to speak.

"You know attacking another captin is just as bad as attacking someone outside your division"
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:45 pm

"Enough Rykou you will be dealth with later. No was we speak arrcanar have manipulated the people of the rekongai. They have formed rebbelions and are killing our shingami in the area. Hollows and rebels are working togetehr to break through and enter the Seritei," said Hayao

He said this in anger looking at his captains.

"No I'll punish Rykou later," said Tamkara

He stood there with blank anger in his eyes. He waited for the Sotaichou to finish.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:45 pm

she hid a yawn behind one pale hand.

typical hotheads!

she knew and expected it from the 11th though. the rate her divison was going patching them up...

"mind you talk about irony... i remeber when someone attacked me a few years ago and "justified" it as training. Thankfully the former captain of my division was able to rectify the damage."

she had spoken in a soft voice that had a hint that there were fangs hidden behind the silk. she raised an eyebrow and looked straight at Tamkara.

Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Sotaichou's Office Empty

jace heard the commander speak he was happy to hear they were gona get on witht eh meeting rather then listening to the bickering.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:46 pm

Ryoku smiled and said,

You are correct I would have killed him, if he had advanced any furhter, and that is exactly why I restrained him. If it wasn't for Captains Tamkara, releasing him, and egging him on, the comfrontation would have ended there. Attacking a captain is a serious offense. That's why I restrained him before he could do anything else. If I count correctly, I saved that Vice Captain twice now." Ryoku looked over at Jace and said,

"So what do you have to say to that?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:49 pm

"Ryoku you'll get my response when we have a meeting about this after the current problem. " jace then turned to the captain. "Sir what do you wish us to do?"
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:50 pm

she yawned once more behind a pale hand.

"please if i may interupt... my time would be better spent preparing for casulties not listening to bickering. I ask to take my leave and prepare my division Commander."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:52 pm

Ryoku looked at the room and looked over at Tamkara and Jace and said,

"Whatever, like I said before, this is all a dumb waste of time. Get to the point please."

Ryoku stood there and waited to here what the Commander had to say. He was getting more irratated by the second.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:56 pm

"Ok Ebnorvarli I believe you are intelligent enouugh to know what to do with your troops. Tamkara you and Zelkova take your shinigami and fight and destroy all hollows in Rekongai. Yamanda and Rykou take your division and control the rebels. Do what you must to keep them under control. I know you will be forced to kill them. Do what you must. Jace your shinigami will protect the borders of the Sertei and protect 4th shinigami officers as they heal the wounded. Dimmissed. Sustain this porblem do not make me look bad. God Speed!!!" shouted Hayao

He gave the orders in a deep angry way.

"Finally work," said Tamkara

He smile das he ran out the door. He began to hop from roof to roof.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:57 pm

Jace shot off out of the room. He went back to his divison to make a report about this then would shoot over to the rukon district right away.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:59 pm

Ryoku left out of the room, with a smile. He then said to himself as he flash stepped off,

"I can't wait till I'm done here." A

s he got out side he dissappeared with a series of flash steps as he contiuned towrads his distination.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:59 pm

she dipped her head in respect for the commander as she rose from her seated position.

"thankyou commander however, if you do not settle you will make yourself rather ill, please drop by my office i will have something for you."

she moved smoothly from the room, her white overcoat trailing out behind her in an etherial manner.
she liked to leave that "i'm not her but i'm not there either" feel on people it creeped most out and therefore would not waste her time on small cuts, minor grazes and headaches.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

Sotaichou's Office Empty

Zelkova smiled and walked towards the door.

"Understood"he said walking out of the door.

He ran in the direction Tamkara keeping up with him to keep his eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sotaichou's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sotaichou's Office   Sotaichou's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sotaichou's Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next