Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastern Earth World War Three

Go down 
+4
Razzy
hadesflames
vampires-lust
flame15
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Eastern Earth World War Three Empty
PostSubject: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:56 pm

This is where the world nations have decided to wage their war. Many spiritual towns are located in this area. Because of the war going on between the nations the hollow have been feasting on human souls, while killing the shinigami who have been stepping up and fighting them. The arrcanar have been manipulating the leaders and battles. The earth is having a World War 3 and every nation big or small has been dragged into these battles. The arrcanar and hollows have been controlling the humans to fight which is killing them and causing more souls.

(No One Post Until Vampaire Lust does and until orders are given in the Serieti by captains)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:16 am

Spoiler:

Lehava sat on her high thrown she was waiting for her arrancar’s that she had called. She had called six of her espadas to come down. Three of them were higher then the six that she had sent into the soul society. And the other three were lower then the other arrancars. She wanted all the higher leveled arrancars but she couldn’t four of them to answer. She sighed and stood up. “You six are the six that are coming with me to the human world.” She said while she had put her hand on her chin. She stood up with her smile on her face. “When we get there, we are going to start the heat up.” She said while walking to the stairs. She walked down them hoping that she would think of something to do. She wanted to go and start the arc but she wasn’t very sure if she should try and get the souls on the human world to help. Sighing she looked around. “What should we do Leader?” A guy asked while standing there.

Lehava sighed. “I have been thinking.” She whispered while getting to the half way point. “That it’s time to get the souls on the human world to start an war with the shinigami in the human world.” She said while looking around. James nodded while Abby smiled. “Really? You mean like we get to do stuff and have fun?” Abby asked with happiness. James rolled his eyes while Phun sighed then spoke. “You know…Abby! Maybe you should start acting evil other then acting so happy and unevil all the time!” Phun yelled with anger at her. Abby just rolled her eyes, “Whatever.” She said while flipping her hair. Christina sighed then spoke. “you know…” she said before standing up from her chair. “Where is Jekeala?” Lehava asked while Kit looked around. “she went to soul society to start that arc. You were all asked to go and you all said no.” They all looked at each other with a funny look. “I don’t remember.” Most of them said before Lehava sighed. “It doesn’t matter.” She said while holding her head.

“We’re going to the human world. You six have been picked to go with me.” She said while turning around. She sighed and started to walk forwards. “We’re leaving in Ten minutes.” She said it while sitting down on the stairs. All of them nodded and walked off. “We’re meeting here.” She said before all of them could leave.

About five minutes later-

Abby, Phun and Razzy were all sitting around waiting for the other five minutes to go by. Kit came walking into the room before Lehava spoke. “Well…now all we have to do is wait for is Christina and James.” Kit sighed, “Christina is practicing and James is locked in his room.” Lehava nodded. “Um…why is James locked in his room?” Abby asked while Kit sighed. “How should I know? He’s the youngest one out of us!” Razzy sighed and stood up. “Can we just hurry this up and make it quick cause I want to get there and have some fun.” Phun nodded. “Yea me too! I mean…Jekeala is having all the fun…” he said while pouting.

Five minutes later-

Lehava snapped her fingers and the Garganta opened. “When we get there I want you guys to go in groups of two. I want you to open the Garganta and let the hallows enter. While doing that I want you to try and make a deal with the bad souls that are just now turning to hollows.” Lehava said it with her eyes closed. “Once you get into that world I want you all to call me and tell me if you run into a shinigami that you sense is strong.” She said it while taking a step forwards. “I don’t want any stupid deaths…and I don’t want you to not make a big deal about anything. I want houses…stores…anything that could get the shinigami captain’s eye sight here so that they have to think of something other then to keep soul society under control.” Lehava walked forwards and into the Garganta.

A few minutes later they were all standing over Japan, the main city. Tokyo city. Smiling and bending down she nodded. “I sense lots of souls…make sure that the hollows don’t eat the ones that were going bad…turn them over so that they are hollows too.” Lehava sighed and cracked her neck. “Phun…open the Garganta. Send the order and make sure that they understand that if they screw this up that we will kill them.” Phun nodded, he understood what Lehava wanted. “Wait…” Lehava said before Phun did it. “I want…I want three of you guys…to go to America and start there. Phun you’ll go to America and make sure that everything goes fine there. I’ll stay here and make sure that everything goes to what we need it too.” Lehava said it with a smile. “Kit, Abby and James you guys will stay here.” Lehava stood straight up. “Christina, Razzy and Phun you guys may go.” The Garganta opened behind the three and they stepped out. When that Garganta closed Lehava opened hers. “Come out…come out…where ever you are my little shinigami.” She said while the hollows started to come out of the Garganta. She then took in a loud breath and yelled.

“Don’t you guys eat the souls that are becoming hollow!” they all nodded. She then yelled. “Try and make the souls of this human become hollows…eat the weak.” She said it before turning around to look at her arrancars. “Don’t tell anybody your numbers, try not to show them to them as best as you can. Also, I want you guys to have fun.” They all grinned, they knew what she met by having fun. Exploding houses, making It look like it is world war three.

Lehava appeared near the city mall, she grinned while pointing her right hand at the mall. “This should get the humans freaking out, an explosion made out of nowhere…sounds like an enemy attack to me.” Lehava said while her spiritual power started to go into her hand forming cero. When she let it go the ball went towards the mall, no human saw it coming. Souls ran for cover right before the When she let it go the ball went towards the mall, no human saw it coming. Souls ran for cover right before the cero ball slammed into the mall. Making people scream and run away. Lehava started to laugh. “Come on you guys! Have some fun!” Without waiting to see if the humans would get out she did another cero but stronger.

Kit looked at Abby then nodded. “I’ll go this way.” Kita said while pointing to the other biggest building that was a mile away. “Then I will go this way.” Abby said pointing to behind her it was the main city she had a bloodthirsty smile on her face. James sighed. “Then I will go this way.” He said while pointing to behind him. They all took off almost at the same time.

Kit skidded to a stop, she heard sirens and didn’t know if they were for Lehava or not. So sighing and looking around she whipped her hand and started to form a huge ball of cero there. She closed her eyes and sighed. “Do not hate me for what I am not.” She whispered before the ball got bigger and bigger. She whipped her hand again and the ball went towards the building. It exploded then the building next to it exploded then another. Kit looked at it funny, she was surprised on how it looked like dominos. She chuckled then looked down at a group of hollows. “What are you waiting for an okay? Form a fuckin Menos now!” she screamed at them with anger. The hollows nodded and started to grow bigger, they were becoming one with each other making it bigger, and bigger. Until the point where they were a Gillian. Kit sighed. “Oh come on! I could slice threw them with one slice a better bigger one!” More hollows started to come making the low ranked menos get bigger. About ten minutes later Kit was sitting on an Adjuchas shoulder. “Now…let’s go have some fun.” She said before she threw another cero ball towards the next building. It exploded while Kit started to laugh.

Abby looked down below there was a huge line of souls. Abby appeared near them then bowed. “Hello…my name is Abby.” She said with a smile. Before they could speak she spoke to them. “I am an angel sent from above.” She said with a smile. “And I am here to ask you if you would like to come with me to heaven?” The souls all smiled. “How do we do that?!” A teenager soul asked while Abby smiled. “You can come with me to heaven if you do one thing for us angels.” They all got happy. “We need you to help us take down the bad people.” They all looked at her funny. “How are we supposed to do that?” “yea they can’t even see us!” A little kid yelled. Abby shrugged. “They choose not to see you guys, they choose to ignore you! The loved ones that you loved when you were alive choose to not see you guys anymore! They choose it!” she yelled it while most of them nodded they believed what she was saying.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:16 am

“Wait a second!” A man yelled, Abby sighed she was hoping that there wasn’t going to be a problem. “”The people can’t see us we are dead! The people don’t choose to not see us they just can’t see us!” Abby twitched with anger. “Then why do they pass you when you bump into them on the walk way? Or when you yell at them they hear nothing?” Everybody looked at the guy. “Cause that’s-” Abby shook her head. “The whole point is that they ignore you!” She yelled while standing there. “Help me out and you’ll get what you’ve always wanted, heaven where everybody loves you and is happy for you.” Most of the people smiled, while Abby reached her hand out to them. “Come now…do this one thing for us and you will live for ever in heaven.” She said while reaching farther out towards them. Most of them believed what she had said. All the group all but three walked forwards to grab her hand.

James cracked his neck while he stood in front of a building that was seven stories high. “Well…” he said while throwing back his fists. “Hierro.” He said before his fist slammed into the bottom floor of the building. He stepped back and nodded, the building’s bottom floor started to crack. A second latter it exploded, after that, each floor came down. Nodding and grinning with being happy with himself he turned back around before he could watch the whole building come down into ruins.

-America-
-New York City-

Christina nodded at Phun to do his job. Phun turned around and snapped his fingers. The Garganta once again opened for him. “You all have a job to do…kill the weaklings and leave the souls alone that are almost hollow.” He said while staring at a Menos that was getting out. “I also want you to try and act like it is world war three.” Phun said it while Christina disappeared to go and do her job. Razzy sighed and disappeared. Phun stood there and watched as the Menos and the other ranked hollows started to go out. It was like water they just kept spilling out. Over 4 thousand hollows went into the city below before Phun closed the Garganta. He saw the twin towers and grinned. He disappeared and reappeared near them. “Let’s see…” he said while lifting both of his hands up. Cero started to form in both of his hands. “Let’s see what this does.” He said before throwing one cero ball at the right tower and the other at the left tower. They both slammed into the middle of the towers. Phun couldn’t stop laughing, soon the top parts of the towers started to crash down onto the lower levels.

Christina stared at a factory building, that seemed to be huge. In the fence there were six buildings, and they were all hooked up to each other. Then behind them were gas like tanks. She sighed and brought her right hand up. “Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens 63. Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down.” She didn’t yell it she just said it as if she was talking to somebody else. Blue fire came out of her hand and went straight to the buildings. Once she hit the main building she didn’t want for it to go to the next. She raised her hand again and repeated. Until all six were hit with her kidou. Christina didn’t wait to see if it caught anybodies attention she just hurried away to the next building.

Razzy smiled while he stood near towered buildings. They were all love inc. party towers, where men had fun and woman got paid to dance. Phun who had a feeling that Razzy was going to go to a stupid Love Inc. tower sighed when he appeared near him. “Don’t just sit there…do your job.” He said before disappearing again. “but-“ Razzy said before he noticed that Phun didn’t stick around. Razzy frowned while he pointed his hand at the tower. He closed his eyes and mumbled. “90. Black Coffin.” The black coffin went around both of the towers, anime tears rolled down his face while screaming could be heard from below. The building were in pieces when the black coffin disappeared. “And I might have liked that place.” He mumbled before moving onto the next towered building.

Phun raised his head up while smoke and sirens could be heard. “Do your jobs!” he yelled at the menos’s that were just standing around. “Kill the fucking people for all I care! Just get those stupid shinigami fuckers to see that we aint kidding!” Phun yelled it while getting angry. Phun crossed his arms while he waited, he wasn’t really liking on what he was seeing but he was happy that he wasn’t sitting in the practice room hearing sakura and sai agrue about who is going to practice first.

He sighed again before looking around. “Do more damage.” Phun said before turning around to get a good look at the huge building that was standing there. He formed a cero and threw it at the bottom floor so that he could watch every floor go down.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:17 am

Christina nodded. And Razzy sighed.

Japan-
Tokyo-

Lehava danced around like a fool while people were screaming and running for their lives. She was liking everything that was happening. She stopped and sighed, she had just remembered that most of her arrancar were on their way to soul Society to help out Jekeala after Sakura’s bloodied body and Angelis’s broken body came threw the Garganta and had landed on the ground. Sighing she wondered if soul society was going to do anything to stop them from taking over the cities.

"today on other news.- in tokyo and now america. About an hour ago Tokyo city was bombed. and about ten minutes ago so was new york city? Katie you're at the sight in tokyo right now right?" the news lady asked

"Yes i am nickie, it seems that about an hour ago the life in tokyo was fine. but right behind me the city mall was bombed. Now the police say-"

channle 13-

"new york city has just been bombed city officals say that they have no clue on what happened and why the buildings exploded. We are waiting right now in front of the white house on what is happening. Some officals say that it was the japanese gov't that did it. And from what we know is that the japanese are blaiming us on the bombs over there...back to you nick"

News channles all over the world were now just starting to get the idea that this, was an world wide bombing.

After Japan and North America were attacked they started to ask each leader of the other countries. Mexico claims that it had nothing to do with them and that they wanted to be left out of the war. Africe sided with Asia about who made the attacks. South America when asked informed japan and America that they had nothing to do with it but they sided with the american gov't about who did it.

-White House- washington DC-
An hour after New york and Japan got attacked-

A man in a black suit ran down the hallway he was holding files in his hands. And he was looking a little confused on what was happening. An hour ago the president of the united states of america got a phone call from the japan leader. Saying that he has photos that it was the american's that had done the attacks. Five minutes ago they had just recieved photos of japanase people flying over the seas and heading towards new york. They have photos that there were large missels on the planes. But they don't have pictures of them really shooting at the buildings and factories.

Neither countries have real proof that the other country had made the attack.

The guy in the black suit ran threw two big doors and skidded to a stop. "Mr. President, i have something you need to see." the guy said while hurrying over to the President's chair. "These photos were taken an hour before the attacks." he said while he placed the photos on the table. The Vice president ran to the president's side and gasped. "the japanese gov't was in this! This is war Mr. President! Asia is calling war on America!" The president sat back in his chair. "so it seems." the president said while the vice president got on a phone.

"The prime minster of Japan has just declared war on us." The president nodded. "Then let us call a meeting to our allies."

-before Japan declared war-
Japan- main gov't house

the Minister of Japan sighed while he walked threw to his office. "tell me how bad it is?" he asked with an angry voice. The people around him sighed and started to speak, he nodded. "Fine...show me the pictures that you have of american planes coming in an hour before our buildings were shot at." he looked around to see who had them and a woman who was standing in front of him handed them to him. "...." he stared at them then sighed. "Okay...we start war...inform the president of the united states of america that if he wants war...he has it." The minister sighed then turned around.

"Get the leaders of our allies on the phones...tell them that it's war against America."

*Tell in your first post in here if you are in America or in Japan so that I know if i have people opened to fight you or so that I can locate you to fight you*

Last edited by on Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:43 pm

A hell butter fly appears to all 6th and 11th division shinigami. As Tamkara stood there waiting for his enemy to respond. The butterfly landed on his finger. He grinned and was very displeased it began to transmit orders.

"All 6th and 11th division shinigami. Hayao Sotaichou has ordered you to retreat back to the seritei after healing and doing what you must he wants you to go to the human world. A war has broken out on earth. Arrcanars have attacked national land marks and the humans are blaming one another because of this nations have broken into a world war. The hollows plan to use the amont of souls from the dead bodies and form hollows. As we speak many people have died and the amount of hollows being born are overwelming. Hayao Sotaichou wants you to go and kill all hollows to keep the balance. If arrcanar appear do what you must to kill them."

Tamkara smiled and flash stepped away into teh portal the Hell Butterfly had made. He then walked through trhe gate and appeared above Tokyo where he saw the choas of hollows running around killing. He knew that the hollows would target human live sfirst so he would take care of them first.

"Yes some action," said Tamkara to himself
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:52 pm

Lehava grinned when she felt a higih spirital pressure. She was amazed that there was already somebody here to fight her. She Sonido near the guy that was standing there. She smiled knowing that it was time to have fun.

"Why hello Mr. shinigami captain..." She said it while the wind blew. Her hair was blowing hard against it. She grinned, she was ready for a fight and she was bumped up for it. She knew that her other three were going to feel her want to fight against the guy. So she roughly raised her spirital pressure up.but not all the way just enough to show that she was not weak.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames

hadesflames

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:11 pm

Yami appeared in the human world. he began to think

"ehh humans, always waging pointless wars"

he saw many humans killing each other with many guns and bombs. and on the sidlines hollows crawling everywhere, dead souls being turned into hollows as well. he then noticed a soul next to him, a hollow not to far away comin this way.

"please help me"

he said.

*sigh*

Yami took his zanpaktou, and with the hilt, he tapped the soul on the head, and he disapeared before the hollow made it. he then looked at the hollow with an expressionless face, no fear, no excite, a face that made u want to go sulk in a corner.

"what do you want?"

he asked the hollow with a hollow voice that showed no expression.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hadesflames.org/
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:18 pm

*make sure that you all pick where you are at, like the country wise these-
Christina Razzy and Phun-America
James, Abby and Kit-Lehava- Japan

pick the country so that i know where everybody is*

America-
Christina found herself walking around to see what all was happening.
Razzy pouted while he kept taking down the love inc. buildings.
Phun sighed while he stood up in the sky just watching.
Japan-
James sighed while he ran past all the menos's and hollows.
Abby found herself exploding a beauty store.
kit sighed while she stood above a menos that was just about to eat a weakling.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:20 pm

vampires-lust wrote:
Lehava grinned when she felt a higih spirital pressure. She was amazed that there was already somebody here to fight her. She Sonido near the guy that was standing there. She smiled knowing that it was time to have fun.

"Why hello Mr. shinigami captain..." She said it while the wind blew. Her hair was blowing hard against it. She grinned, she was ready for a fight and she was bumped up for it. She knew that her other three were going to feel her want to fight against the guy. So she roughly raised her spirital pressure up.but not all the way just enough to show that she was not weak.

"Uh hollow scum. Hope you can prove to be a challenge," said Tamkara

He grinned as he unshealthed his zanpaktou. He jumped and began to channel reastiu ito his feet creating a current which allowed him to walk on the air. As he was on the air he began to charge towards the arrcnar. He attempted to atatck her head on attempting to slice her by the side and the rib section.

"Show me what you got!"
shouted Tamkara
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:23 pm

Lehava sighed while she gently moved out of the way. She raised an eye braw before raising her hand to slap the shinigami for being a fool.

All she could think was that the shinigami was a fool for trying to hit her dead on from the front.

Christina felt a spirital pressure near her. She looked around and saw that there was an opening. She sighed knowing that it wasn't an arrancar opening. She jumped from the ground and saw the shinigami. He had said something but she ignored it.

"Fight me...or die with no honor." she said while standing there with her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames

hadesflames

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:13 pm

without chaning expression, or even lifting an an eye brow, he took out his zanpaktou

"i will do what must be done"

he used a flash step to get behind the lowly hollow that had appeared before him, and slashed quickly at the side of its head.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:03 pm

Christina sighed and moved out of the attack. When she turned around to look at the shinigami she grinned then grabbed his wrist.

"My name is Christina, i am ranked ninth in Espada. And my raise is a sort of hallow...but I am called an Arrancar." She said with her smile.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames

hadesflames

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:15 pm

Yami didnt not respond to the arrancar

"lowly hollow, how dare you touch me"

he though with an expresionless face. he then swung at the hand the arrancar used to grab his wrist.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:23 am

Christina yanked her hand away from the shinigami. She took a couple steps backwards and sighed. "No wonder you shinigami are almost the most hated soul out there."

Christina sighed, she stood there then cracked her neck. "I have no choice." she said while reaching up to her forehead and then pointed her hand at him. "bala." she whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames

hadesflames

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:59 am

(btw when i write in italic that means im thinking, so unless ur arrancar can read minds she doesnt know what i said.)
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:04 pm

*she's not respondng 2 wat u thought- she's responding on wat u did

Quote :
he though with an expresionless face. he then swung at the hand the arrancar used to grab his wrist.

she's responding to that*
Back to top Go down
hadesflames

hadesflames

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:09 pm

(ok....although trying to chop of the hand of a hallow trying t kill u would be the appropriate thing when they grab ur wrist....)
Back to top Go down
hadesflames

hadesflames

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:28 pm

Yami held up his sword, as the blast hit the sword, it split protecting Yami from it.

"Strike doen the cowardly foe, Raikou Shikyo!"

as he said this, his zanpaktou transformed, the blade lengthened, and turned into a complete bolt of lightning, just a tad bit longer than a regular katana's blade. The lightning was completely Black, almost as if the area where the blade was at didnt excist. dark clouds started to form around the are. in the surrounding, many humans were leaving the area, for safty reasons, as lightning bolts began to fall in the surrounding area. Yami then used flash step, and appeared behind the arrancar, and whispered

"die"

into its ear as he swung his zanpaktou across her neck.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:17 pm

[quote="vampires-lust"] Lehava sighed while she gently moved out of the way. She raised an eye braw before raising her hand to slap the shinigami for being a fool.

All she could think was that the shinigami was a fool for trying to hit her dead on from the front.

Tamkara quickly flashed step and avioded the slap. He grinned and began to get impaitent. He wanted to fight. He wanted an all out battle. This hollow was pissing him off. If he knew that the battle would be so dull he might of disobeyed the Sotaichou and stayed in rekongai. He gripped his zanpaktou and smiled. He charged at the arrcanar and began to flash step appearinga nd dissapearing. As he aimed to attack the arrcnar's rib sections. He would then attempt to give the arrcanar multipule slashs to her chest.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:59 pm

(*not making this out 2anybody but i'm just putting it on here that Arrancars are much, much stronger then you shinigami*)

christina had flash stepped away from the shinigami. She was standing a little ways away from the guy. "what? was that your best?" she asked while turning her head to the right.

lehava raised her leg up and slammed her foot onto the blade to make it go down. She raised an eye brawl then pushed away landing farther away then she wanted. "i'm sorry did i block that?" she asked with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames

hadesflames

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:07 am

(actually some arrancar are pretty weak, only the numeros and espada are gauranteed to be strong, and the numeros could be defeated by seated shinigami as well, the espada are the ones that pretty much only a captain could beat...wich brings up this question....wuts the point of me fighting an espada? the difference in strenght is waaay to much...)

without any expression Yami disapeared. from behind the arrancar he summoned up some raiatsu, and as he whispered

"Raikou Boratu"

a bunch of lightning began to fall upon the enemy. he then flash steped infront of the arrancar and swung his sword at her, lightning falling everywhere around and where the enemy was standing, although the lightning was intentionally missing Yami.

"keep it up raikou"

he said to his zanpatou, who the responded

"you do know we can't win this battle at your current level"

"obviously, im only stalling untill som1 can come help me out"
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:21 am

(*well u r fighting an espada, and why are you fighting her well it could be because of the many things...and one of them is that i don't like it when people are posting on here and don't have anybody to fight. Razz cause i like it when people don't feel so-you know...left out Smile *)

Christina watched as the young shinigami fought to fight against her. she liked the fact that he didn't run away when she dodged his attacks. So she nodded her head way before he attacked her. When he came up with his zanpatou she sighed and grabbed her zanpatou. "Ride...Peleus." she said before the lighting and his zanpatou hit her.

minutes later christina's form showed from the smoke. she had two greek swords in her hands and her lower body was a white horse. Her face was covered in a pointy mask that has spikes all over it. She spoke. "I showed you my form because i was tired of running away and or dogding your minor attacks." She sighed. "This is...my true form."
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:06 am

vampires-lust wrote:
(*not making this out 2anybody but i'm just putting it on here that Arrancars are much, much stronger then you shinigami*)
lehava raised her leg up and slammed her foot onto the blade to make it go down. She raised an eye brawl then pushed away landing farther away then she wanted. "i'm sorry did i block that?" she asked with an evil grin.

(Ok remember about Tamkara read his profile their are lots of things that i wont use until i feel i must. And hades is right on some accounts the numerous can be defeated by seated shinigami who have bankai or are very talented and katie and becca ya taken advantage now stop it kind apissing me off:twisted:)

Tamkara smiled and jumped back. As the kic landed on his zanpaktou Tamkara grabbed the arrcnar's foot and slammed it into the ground. Then attempted to kick her away into the air. His eyes bega to glow a bright dark mixture of red and black.

"Show me what you got damn it stop waisting my time!!!!" shouted Tamkara

His reastiu was building up. He wanted a challenge.. He wanted a strong opponet not the crap he was up against now. He gripped his zanpaktou and began to channel reastiu into the blade. He then held his free hand open and gathered a large amount of reastiu. He then turned the reastiu into a blade.

"Reastiu Blade," shouted Tamkara
Back to top Go down
hadesflames

hadesflames

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:29 am

(are u serisouly gonna tell me getting struck by lgihtning, and slashed by a solid lightning sword had NO effect on u -.- u might be a lot stronger than me but cmon -.-)
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:17 am

(* okay first of all, *tis is katie* one-lehava is ranked number one in the epsada rank she's powerful so she can block the attack...and as for christina sorry about that hades i'll fix it just a second. *)

Christina watched as the young shinigami fought to fight against her. she liked the fact that he didn't run away when she dodged his attacks. So she nodded her head way before he attacked her. When he came up with his zanpatou she sighed she took in the lighting rod strikes. Befor the shinigami could make another move. She moved her right arm to her zanpatou before her body could start to feel numb. or feel like that it was going to break down, she would have screamed but she had worse pain when she joined the arrancars.

When she gripped onto the zanpatou she spoke. "Ride...Peleus."

minutes later christina's form showed from the smoke. she had two greek swords in her hands and her lower body was a white horse. Her face was covered in a pointy mask that has spikes all over it. She spoke. "I showed you my form because i was tired of running away and or dogding your minor attacks." She sighed. "This is...my true form." She felt the lighting sparks in her body. She tried to fight it off. She could feel something wet going down her arm. she didn't want to look afraid that it was her own blood. It might have been the strike that the shinigami made...or it could have been the stab.

Lehava sighed. "I didn't want to jump the gun." she said it while pain shot in her leg. When he forced her leg down it hurt. She had been flung backwards but not far. She shook her head and reached for her zanpatou. "if you want me to jump the gun then i will." She gripped on her zanpatou with a grin. "Burn...Hou." When she pulled out the zanpatou it was like a seal had just been released. The ground under lehava crushed while the smoke whipped around her body. Lehava's mask covered her whole head and left a little of her hair out of it. Where her ears were were pointy spikes. her mask has an deisgn of a skull. The mask left her eyes and her mouth open. Her nails were longer and her legs were all in one and were snakey. Her snake tail has spikes at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern Earth World War Three
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dimensions :: Human World-
Jump to: