Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastern Earth World War Three

Go down 
+4
Razzy
hadesflames
vampires-lust
flame15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zanza

Zanza

Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:41 pm

Kiyoshi jumped back to gain distahnce. He had only learned about cero in the academy, he had never experienced it. He tensed, waiting to dodge the blast. He wasn't sure what to expect but he got ready to move fast to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 6:01 pm

Zelkova disappered and appered behind Kit.He smiled and started to speak.

"I'v never seen a cero blast done like that, you are deffently different from the others"

He disppered again appering above her slashing at her with his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
sa7777

sa7777

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:52 pm

Banpaia Babe wrote:
Christina looked at the guy funny.
"ummmooo..." she said while staring at him. "I'd rather fight with you." she said while blushing. "but-i suppose...." she mumbled before staring at him. She wasn't stupid, she still had her guard up.

Kit grinned before disapearing and reappearing one more time before she attacked. She swung her sword forwards while she formed a cero ball in her mouth. after she swung her sword she screamed the cero blast out of her mouth and towards the shinigami.
it down have some sake said sabuka im not going to hurt you while we drink sake said sabuka clamly here have a cup sabuka hands her a cup
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:07 pm

kit grinned, she pushed forwards so that she was not going to get hit. She glanced back and kicked high up with her back legs. She knew that she acted fast enough so that it could hit him. She did the kick prefectly.
Abby grinned, she went after Kiyoshi. She was happy, she was fighting a newbie. "come on...bring all you GOT!" She screamed while throwing a punch forwards at him.

Christina sighed and took the sake cup. She still wasn't going to get loose, she was gonna stand her gaurd so that if this shinigami decided to attack her without her lookin she wasn't going to hood any hesitation back.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 5:30 pm

Zelkova let go of his zanpaktou and grabed kits legs when she went to kick him.He pushed off and grabed his zanpaktou again.He landed on the ground and smiled.

"You didn't actually think you could get me with something like that did you"He said getting back in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:54 am

I am ur master wrote:
Lehava stopped running she was going to get ready for whatever attack move that he was going to make.

When she saw him go for her rips her tail whipped around she dove upwards so that she was going in the air. while she did that she felt the shinigami's zanpatou's blade cut a little bit on her tail, but it didn't really hurt. Her tail whipped around and attempted to attack the shinigami. while she went into the air.

“I see your zanpaktou releases into a shield and attack type weapon which covers you like a blanket. This will be very exciting,”
said Tamkara

He began to charge at his target. Disappearing and appearing dodging all the attack that came his way. He smiled and attempted to slice the mid section of the espada. Tamkara grinned and roared as he attacked putting a lot of energy into his attack. He then began to form a reastiu blade attempting to stab it deep into the espada.

“Die!!!!” shouted Tamkara
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:33 am

Kit grred at him. "You know you could just lay down and let me say that i kicked your ass nice and easy." she said after she turned around. 'its hard for me to work in this stage...too many openings...' she thought while she stared at the shinigami. 'way to many openings.'

Lehava grinned, She moved back words, her hair came out of her mask and the hair came down. The zanpatou slashed at her hair and in the middle of her stomach. 'damn.' she thought while her hand came forwards. her long nails reached out at the same time while his zanpatou went near her skin. 'there's no time.' she thought before his long blade slashed at her stomach. 'damn.' she thought before pulling quickly away. she didn't even have time to finish her attack. She glanced down at her stomach. it was bleeding, not gushing out but bleeding. "HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA this is GREAT!" she yelled while she raised her hand up to her mouth that was covered with blood. "I like you already."
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:24 pm

Kiyoshi saw the girl running at him, about to throw a punch. He smiled, his strength was his strong point. He may just be underestimating the girl but he thought he could be stronger than her. He braced himself and then blocked her punch by grabbing her fist. He tried his best to hold her still as he slashed out with his sword from the other hand.

"Please don't underestimate me." He said calmly as he went through his strikes.
Back to top Go down
sa7777

sa7777

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:07 pm

I am ur master wrote:
kit grinned, she pushed forwards so that she was not going to get hit. She glanced back and kicked high up with her back legs. She knew that she acted fast enough so that it could hit him. She did the kick prefectly.
Abby grinned, she went after Kiyoshi. She was happy, she was fighting a newbie. "come on...bring all you GOT!" She screamed while throwing a punch forwards at him.

Christina sighed and took the sake cup. She still wasn't going to get loose, she was gonna stand her gaurd so that if this shinigami decided to attack her without her lookin she wasn't going to hood any hesitation back.
sabuka drnks his sake and smiles very hard then he reads a book
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 7:35 pm

Abby grinned she grabbed his wrist that had the zanpatou in it. "well...i like you already." she grinned while her fist was in his hand. She moved it around so that her hand could get loose. Taking that chance from her hand getting loose she pointed her hand at him, she still had his wrist in her left hand. "Hierro." she said it while her skin started to get harder from her spirital pressure. (in english it means steel skin). An explosion came out from her releasing almost most of her spirital power into her skin. in the smoke she brought her right fist forwards hoping that she could get a punch in.
christina sighed while she took the sake cup. "You do know that when i get the chance that i will kill you...you know when you aren't on your guard." she mumbled before staring at the sake cup. she wasn't stupid it looked like there was poisin in the cup.
Back to top Go down
sa7777

sa7777

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:32 pm

I am ur master wrote:
Abby grinned she grabbed his wrist that had the zanpatou in it. "well...i like you already." she grinned while her fist was in his hand. She moved it around so that her hand could get loose. Taking that chance from her hand getting loose she pointed her hand at him, she still had his wrist in her left hand. "Hierro." she said it while her skin started to get harder from her spirital pressure. (in english it means steel skin). An explosion came out from her releasing almost most of her spirital power into her skin. in the smoke she brought her right fist forwards hoping that she could get a punch in.
christina sighed while she took the sake cup. "You do know that when i get the chance that i will kill you...you know when you aren't on your guard." she mumbled before staring at the sake cup. she wasn't stupid it looked like there was poisin in the cup.
sabukas face turned serious hey look if you wanna fight i will figth you but after sake ok sabuka takes christinas cup and drinks it and askes her have you ever been with a shinigami
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:15 pm

Kiyoshi dropped the sword and kicked it to this other hand that was free. He then quickly held it in front of the blow. The strength of the punch sent him back a few feet and made him sick. He looked at a small crack in a dent on his sword.

"What the hell are you doing? You almost got ME hurt!" His sword complained.

"Sorry," He whispered as he put his hands together and aimed at the girl.

"The eye of the great dragon! Come before me, seeker of torment, lord of endings! Cast thy sight and pass thy judgement! Blasting Spell, the Eighth: Kutsuunomaru!"

A small circle appeared on the floor beneath Abby. He smiled as he knew the spell worked. It would cause minor pain, depending on her strength. He was just using it to get a breather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern Earth World War Three
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dimensions :: Human World-
Jump to: