Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eastern Earth World War Three

Go down 
+4
Razzy
hadesflames
vampires-lust
flame15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:25 am

He smiled as the arrcnar realeised her zanpaktou. He was shocked he had never seen a shikai like this before. This made him want to fight more. His reastiu began to sky rocket once again. He then landed on the ground across from the arrcnar. He gripped his zanpaktou and smiled with an evil intent in his mind. He licked his lips from excitment and teh ground began to shkae. As he realesed his reastiu craters began to form around him the ground also began to cave in.

"Destroy All Who Oppose Me Zetsumei" shouted Tamkara

Suddenly his zanpaktou began to glow a bright red and black mixture. His eyes began to glow as well. His reastiu began to burst out. The ground shook more as buildings began to crumble. His zanpaktou then changed form and another sword appeared in his other hand. Now he had two zanpaktou. Each with a lion's head on the edge of the handles. They glowed red and black in their shinning silver blades.

"Shall we begin? Show me what you got" said Tamkara
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:34 am

lehava licked her lips, she was happy. Cause for one she might have just gotten somebody that might be able to defeat her. And-he was just as happy to fight him as just as much.

Lehava's tail whipped around.

"Letsss ssstart thisss." she said before taking off towards him. Usually she would have waited for him to come after her but she went this time. 'i don't want to waist time.' she thought. while she quickly moved forwards.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:37 am

Tamkara grinned as she came towards him.

"Sendo Arashi" (Death Storm) said Tamkara

He quickly began to glow a dark red and flashed step. As he flash stepped he appeared on and off. This was one of his best attacks. In this atatck he would appear on and off around his target slashing the enemy many times and in many ways. This time he targeted the back rib and chest sections. He wanted to weaken and get some samples of the hollow's armor and mask. He wasnt going to fool around.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:45 am

Lehava stopped running she was going to get ready for whatever attack move that he was going to make.

When she saw him go for her rips her tail whipped around she dove upwards so that she was going in the air. while she did that she felt the shinigami's zanpatou's blade cut a little bit on her tail, but it didn't really hurt. Her tail whipped around and attempted to attack the shinigami. while she went into the air.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:15 pm

(hey guys i got bored^.^)

Zelkova looked around he wasn't sure where he was.He walked until he found a sign he stood there and read it.

"America, well i guess i know where i am now"He kept talking"Looks like someone else is here too"He said looking around at all the buildings and people running around.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:27 pm

(Tamkara 's atatck is his shikai attack its a one of a kind u can never of seen it so edit plz )
Back to top Go down
hadesflames

hadesflames

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:54 pm

Yami looked at the horrible creature infront of him, unimpressed as usual, and yelled out to it

"can we get on with it?! im getting really bored!"

as he said that a bolt of lightning fell from the sky and headed straight for the arrancar
Back to top Go down
http://www.hadesflames.org/
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:04 pm

Zelkova saw Yami fighting a arrancar.He walked over to where they were and stood there.He had a blank look on his face.He forgot who Yami was so he wasn't sure what to do.

"Ummm you need some help or mabye i should go find someone else to help"Zelkova said standing there looking at the lightning bolt.
Back to top Go down
hadesflames

hadesflames

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:10 pm

Yami stould there, relieved that a captain had showed up to take over the fight before it got serious. without any expression, or even saying thanks, he sealed his zanpaktou, put it on its sheeth on his back, and walked away. as he did so one finaly lightning bolt fell on a hollow, killing it instantly. he walked past Zelkova without even looking at him. and then he sat down on a nearby bolder to watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hadesflames.org/
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:13 pm

Zelkova turned to Yami as he walked away.He laughed a little and turned back to the arrancar.

"Well I guess this means you'll have to finish this fight with me" Zelkova said as the lightning bolt killed the hollow.

He pulled out his Zanpaktou and got in a fighting stance waiting for the arrancar to make her move.
Back to top Go down
sa7777

sa7777

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:35 pm

Kingspade wrote:
Zelkova turned to Yami as he walked away.He laughed a little and turned back to the arrancar.

"Well I guess this means you'll have to finish this fight with me" Zelkova said as the lightning bolt killed the hollow.

He pulled out his Zanpaktou and got in a fighting stance waiting for the arrancar to make her move.
sabuka walked around the battle field looking for arracnas and hollows he happend to see zelvoka and walked towards him
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:58 pm

Razzy grinned when he felt the spirital power of christina's go up. He knew right where she was and he wanted in on it. So taking off Razzy went to look for the right spot where christina was.
Phun looked up he had just felt Christina's spirital power go up. Grinning he took off. he wanted in on the fight too.
Razzy came in from above already having a bala ball out and ready to attack. He went for the shinigami that was standing near Leo, the one who called himself, Zelkova.
Phun came in right after Razzy jumped into the air to come down onto Zelkova. Phun was going after the newly shinigami that had just entered the fight.
Christina had stepped out of the way from the lighting rod but she didn't like how she felt. It still damaged her pretty badly making her not want to fight and yet wanted to make her fight more. Christina kept her eyes on her target she was ignoring the two stupid asses who came into the fight.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:01 pm

Zelkova appered behind Razzy and smiled.He laughed a little and started to speak.

"I hope your more of a challange then your friend, what was her name ah yea Sakura that was it"

Zelkova had mostly recovered from the posin and was ready to fight all out.He didnt care who it was as long as they put up a good fight.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:07 am

Razzy quickly turned around and appeared behind the shinigami. "Oh don't worry...i'm better then what she is." Razzy threw the ball towards the shinigami guy. "I'm only 7th in hueco-mundo...she was only 14th." Razzy appeared on the ground. "There's only a what..7 power distance between the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:13 am

Zelkova dogded the ball and appered behind him on the ground.He started to laugh and slashed at Razzy with his Zanpaktou.He appered about 20 meters infront of him and began to speak.

"Well thats good she couldn't even touch me if it wasn't for that posin I could finish you off quicker"
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 3:47 pm

Kiyoshi sighed as he saw the destruction of America. He walked aimlessly as he wished there was no war.

"So this what the world has turned out." He said sadly.

He started to run over to where the action is when he saw his captain fighting. He noticed someone sitting on a boulder watching the fight. He drew his sword and looked around, trying to see if he was needed anywhere.

"My captain can take care of himself." He said silently as he waited.
Back to top Go down
sa7777

sa7777

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:47 pm

sabuka was bored so he went up to chirtsina and said hello while getting ready to draw his katana
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:58 am

Razzy grinned while he appeared a couple feet behind Zelkova. "Well then...how about we start this shall we?" Razzy got ready. "let's dance pretty boy!" He yelled while he lifted his spirital pressure up. It wasn't as great as christina's but it was good. Good enough to knock an vice and seated shinigami to their knees.

Christina glared at the newly shinigami that was stupidly coming towards her. "I'm already in a fight...wait your turn." she said it while taking a step forwards. She got closer to Yami. "How about we take this fight somewhere else." She said it with a grin, right after that she disappeared and reappeared behind Yami. She gently laid her right hand on his left shoulder. "well?" She whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:06 pm

Zelkova laughed a little and gave Razzy a weird look.He smiled and started to speak.

"Sorry but your not my type and to tell you the truth you don't seem like a very good dance partner"

He raised his spirital pressure up to match evenlly with Razzys.He got in a fighting stance and waited for Razzy to make his move.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:21 pm

(* this is katie Banpaia Babe 2 lazy 2 sign out of Becca's acount*)

"Yea well...you're my type..." Razzy grinned, Razzy jumped up into the air, he then twitsted his body side ways so that it would go threw the air so that when he disapaered he came back from behind Zelkova with a cero ball ready in his hands. Grinning he pointed the cero ball at Zelkova.

"Die, pretty boy!" Razzy yelled after he had pushed the cero ball away from his body and towards Zelkova.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:28 pm

Zelkova smiled and turned around to him as he was hit.He grabbed Razzys arm and got close to his face.He had a big grin on his face dispite the pain of the cero blast and started to speak.

"Well then if you insist i'll give you one dance"

Zelkova's zanpaktou let off a birght light and turned into it's shikai form.Still holding Razzy's are he slashed at his head.He jumped back to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:33 pm

Razzy grinned while the blade went down, it slammed onto his mask, stopping the blade from goind farther. Blood dripped down Razzy's head. "Why...I didn't know that you knew the Tango." Razzy said with a grin.

His right hand came up to Zelkova's shoulder. "Let's see..." He said it while pushing his finger into the little hole on his shoulder where his neck and his shoulder come too each other. He pushed his thumb into it knowing that it would give pain to Zelkova. And while doing that his left hand was reaching for his zanpatou that was near his inner hip.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:41 pm

Zelkova winced in pain.

"I can't let him get to that zanpaktou, looks like i'll have to go all out"He thought trying to raise his spirital pressure again.

His zanpaktou let off a bright light again and went into it's bankai form.He disappered and reappered behind razzy and started to speak.

"Your an instresting one you could have finished me off but you didn't,now your going to die, kettou-kaichou"

Zelkova started spining sending out sound waves in all directions.He and flash steped attacking him on all sides before appering about 10 feet away infront of him.
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:47 pm

Grinning Razzy grabbed his Zanpatou before the sound waves could hit him. "Play your music..Twitch." He whispered before a big explosion was heard. "You see." He said it while the sound waves went around his body a staff was in his hands while he stood there. Little music notes were on his face and on his body. "Now...let's see who's music is better."

He said it while two music lyrics lit up on his face. "sing...Twitch!" he yelled it while pointing his staff at Zelkova.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:53 pm

Zelkova stood there blinking.He couldn't beileve someone else used music.He laughed a little and started to speak.

"So your like me huh...well this should be instresting"

Zelkova appered behind razzy and slashed at him with both blades.He then appered nfront of him sending out five or six sound waves.he jumped back about 5 feet to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Earth World War Three   Eastern Earth World War Three - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eastern Earth World War Three
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dimensions :: Human World-
Jump to: