Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7th Division Posting Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Razzy

Razzy

7th Division Posting Thread Empty
PostSubject: 7th Division Posting Thread   7th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:44 am

Zelkova sat at a table reading a book and watching recruits train as he often did.He yawned and streched wanting something instresting to happen.

"It's been quiet the past couple of days....mabye they are planing something big" Zelkova thought the himself and he yawned one more time.
Back to top Go down
Darksasuke123

PostSubject: Re: 7th Division Posting Thread   7th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:48 pm

Kikyo arrived to see the captain sitting at the desk.
"hey," kikyo said with his cold demeanor.

"You must be the captain. You probably know who I am. My name is kikyo 3rd seat of the 7th.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: 7th Division Posting Thread   7th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:13 pm

Zelkova looked up and saw the person standing there.He smiled and started to speak.

"Welcome, yes I am the captin and it's a pleasure to meet you Kikyo"

Zelkova stood up and walked around the desk.

"Is there something you wanted to ask or something you wanted from me" He asked waiting for Kikyo's reply.
Back to top Go down
Darksasuke123

PostSubject: Re: 7th Division Posting Thread   7th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:58 am

"not in particular they just said I should meet you."

"You need any help with anything," kikyo said.
Back to top Go down
Zanza

Zanza

PostSubject: Re: 7th Division Posting Thread   7th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:17 pm

Kiyoshi walked down a long hallway. It was his first day as 4th seat and he wanted to make a good impression on the captain. He turned a corner to see the captain and another shinigami talking. He walked forward and bowed low.

"Kiyoshi Akiyama, reporting for duty Taichou." He said quickly and rose up.

He stood at attention, waiting to be acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
Darksasuke123

PostSubject: Re: 7th Division Posting Thread   7th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:25 pm

(Zanza get out of here a big arc is in the rekongai thread. Go in there and help us out.)

(Were fighting arrancar.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7th Division Posting Thread   7th Division Posting Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7th Division Posting Thread
Page 1 of 1