Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9

Go down 
+13
V
Kenshin
Bops
hadesflames
vampires-lust
cen
bluewingedD
Jace Beleren
Razzy
rusty balls
tylor91
jackcook02
flame15
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
flame15
Admin
flame15

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Empty
PostSubject: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:57 pm

The area as a whole surrounded the inner area where the Shinigami lived. Four gates, equidistant from one another, and hundreds of small, numbered disctricts. Inside of these areas lived the Plusses. The housing was generally simple, if not just-livable, but the people were content.

Shops lined the streets and alley ways, ran by merchants of all personalities. Children were sometimes alone, left the fend for themselves in potentially harsh areas.

Even so, this was where the Plusses lived, fresh or anciently in from the world of Humans. Here they dreamed for bigger things, including the potential to one day become a Shinigami like their protectors, or perhaps to just continue out a content existence, or to reunite with their family.

This place has many main buildings . These buildings are for many small organizatiosn that the rekongai communtiy has set up. The houses and buildings are large and tall. Many section has a large amount of buildings and shops. From the average side to the poorest part of rekongai. Buildings are everywhere. The children have small courtyards where they play in also.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:54 pm

Jekeala sighed while she stood in front of the opening to Soul Society, Rekon district. She replayed what her leader said. –memory- “I want you to go to Soul society Rekon District and start a riot. I want you to make sure that you get them on our side. Make it very believable and make it so that none of them would want to turn on you.” Jekeala nodded. Her leader then turned around and stared at her. “I would very much like it if you would take the lower ranked arrancar to go with you.” She turned and looked at her leader funny. “I don’t want any low ranked…I can do it by myself.” Lehava sighed then shook her head. “You are going to take the lower ranked arrancar with you.” Lehava turned around without a word. –end- Jekeala sighed and glanced over her shoulder. Of course she was stuck with numbers ten, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.

Spoiler:

Sighing and seeing that all they wanted to do was fight and argue Jekeala was left to boss them around. “Hey!!!! Jekeala-boss what are we doing in Soul Society?” Sai who was standing near Sakura asked while she crossed her arms over her chest. “Cause I don’t want to fight any shinigami you hear?” Jekeala rolled her eyes. “We’re here to just start a riot with the rekon district and make the shinigami come out of their homes.” Jekeala bent down and stared at Rekon. “We need to make these people believe in something to start a riot. We have to get the attention of the captains and stuff.” She said while turning around and staring at her comrades. “I want X and Nicholas. Angelis and Trever. Sakura and Sai. Don’t fight with anybody just try your best to start a riot I will…take the nearest big group. X and Nicholas, I want you guys to head that way and see if you can find a big group.” Jekeala said while she pointed to behind the group. “I want Angelis and Trever to go that way and find the biggest group.” She said it while pointing to her left. “Sakura and Sai, head that way and see if you can’t find a group that is big. Not like small but big.” She said while staring at them. She said it like that because Sakura and Sai weren’t smarter then a box of rocks. Jekeala turned around. “You all have your communicators on so that If one of us gets into a fight with a shinigami captain, vice or seated shinigami we call it in. Don’t call it in unless it’s seated 8 and above.” She said while staring at each and every one of them. “Don’t worry…Jekeala…we’ll make sure that you don’t fuck this mission up.” Jekeala glared at X who had spoke. He was smiling. “Don’t worry X I’ll make sure that you don’t come back alive after this.” Jekeala said before disappeared and appeared behind X. X dropped to his knee, Jekeala glanced over her shoulder. “I will not say any more.” She said while X’s side bled out. “Heal him Sakura and get going.” Jekeala said before she appeared on the ground and then disappeared leaving the group to do what she said. Angelis and Trever left without hearing the complaining of X and Sakura.

“I hate her!” X yelled while Sakura sighed and started to heal him. “Oh do shut up ya hear!?” Sakura yelled while she slammed her hand on X’s side. “You got what you got coming at you.” Sakura said it while Sai looked around. “I know.” Nicholas said while he too looked around. “They don’t sense us?” He asked while looking around again. Sai sighed. “It doesn’t matter.” About five minute later Sakura stood up and sighed. “There you dick.” She and Sai took off running but then they disappeared where to Jekeala had pointed. X and Nicholas stood there for a second. X glared at Nicholas before he disappeared before X could complain again.

Jekeala looked around, she had been walking in the air but then she noticed that it would start something so she went to the ground and started to walk around. She could hear yelling she was surprised that there were a lot of souls in the Rekon district. She sighed while looking around, she didn’t know where she could find a big group that would start a big riot that would get the captains and stuff attentions. She stopped walking when she heard yelling. It was a kid, when she turned around she saw that the kid was getting beat up by ten people. ‘they can show me.’ She said while turning and walking forwards. They saw Jekeala walking forwards with her hands in her pockets. She wasn’t smiling but she had a serous look on her face. “Hey you! You want some?” he yelled while the other guys smiled and stood there staring at her. “hey there hottie! You want something?” and another guy said. “or do you want somebody?” Jekeala stopped walking, she was staring at them with her serous eyes. “I want to know if you guys are in a group or clan or something?” out of nowhere a door busted open on Jekeala’s left side. She glanced at it and saw that there was a big chubby man standing there. “You asked?” He said with a smile. Jekeala sighed, she was surrounded by thieves and killers. They were all laughing and holding their knives or other weapons. Jekeala sighed and stared at the ground. “Come on lady wee don’t have all day!” A man yelled at her, Jekeala grinned and raised her spiritual power up a little bit. “I want to ask you if you would like to go somewhere, where you would be leader?” The chubby man grinned. “Keep talking. You have my attention.” Jekeala turned and grinned at him.

Minutes later-

Jekeala smiled while the chubby man ordered men to go and start riots. She had promised the chubby man a nice place to own to himself and be leader. And that it would be soul society. He liked the deal and he told Jekeala that he would give her every man that he had. “I thank you again.” The chubby man said while he ate a sand which. Jekeala nodded. “Don’t thank me, thank the Arrancar.” She said before turning back to watch the men run with torches. Almost all of them agreed to do what Jekeala had wanted her to do. The others had to be ordered by the chubby man. “What is your name girl?” Jekeala grabbed her shirt and pulled it down. So that they could see her number above her right boob. “My name is 2.” She didn’t want them to know her real name, so she told them her number. “Two?” The chubby man asked while giving her a funny look. “Yes…two.” She said before looking up. “You keep this going…I will be right back.” She jumped up into the air.

X and Nicholas smiled while they appeared on a large building. “You think that they have a big group of fighting nasty men that would want to fight for us?” X asked before Nicholas bent down and stared at the building. “Um…we better go down and see.” X nodded and jumped down. “I hate that bitch.” X said while Nicholas nicely landed on the ground. X landed hard making the ground under him sink in. Nicholas rolled his eyes and looked around. It wasn’t long until before when a lot of people came running out of the building. “Welcoming comity?” X asked while Nicholas stood up. He raised his right hand up and bowed his head. “We aren’t enemies.” He said before they all stopped. “We have come to ask if you would listen to what we have to say!” Nicholas yelled while X went to grab his zanpatou. “No.” Nicholas said before a woman came walking out of the building. “What are you rambling on about?” She asked while Nicholas sighed. X spoke. “We have come here to get revenge on the other groups that have taken most of your food and killed your people.” Nicholas looked around he had a feeling that X had made everything up but it was all true. The woman nodded. “You don’t have to say anymore, those bastards have been taking everything from us!” She yelled while most of her people yelled with her. “Now what do you need?” X smiled Nicholas spoke. “We need you to start riots all over rekon city to make the shinigami come out.” The lady looked at Nicholas funny. “We can’t fight the shinigami.” She said while X grinned. Nicholas spoke. “We will take care of everything.” The lady nodded. “Ruka is my name, what is yours?” X spoke. “I’m X and this is Nicholas.” Nicholas spoke. “And we are Arrancar.” The wind blew showing Nicholas’s number on his neck. Number 12 was written in black ink.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:54 pm

Minutes later- Nicholas and X stood there staring at what was happening. The people had started to fight and burn houses down. Almost like what was happening with Jekeala’s group. But more people with this group had weapons, knives, swords, bats and glass. Screaming could be heard all around. People running around houses burning. Nicholas sighed while X got happier with what was happening. He was a freak when it came to the point where people where hurting other people. “Nicholas I think that it’s time that we have some fun of our own.” X said while he took out his right hand out of his pocket. “Like what kind of fun?” Nicholas asked while X walked over to a huge building. “What kind of fun do you think that I am going to have?” He asked with a grin on his face. He raised his right hand up. “hakufuku” He said while Nicholas looked around to see where he was going to attack. While Nicholas walked away the building behind him fell down.

Without looking over his shoulder Nicholas walked to the next tall building. He lifted his left hand up to it. “Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens.” He said under his breath before a blue bright light came out of his hand. The building expolded with a big bang. X rolled his eyes, while Nicholas grinned over his shoulder. “This isn’t a I’m bigger then you contest!” X yelled before he pointed his right hand at the next building. “kurohitsugi (black coffin)” a black box formed around the building, soon after that X grinned while the building fell. “Your turn.” He said with a grin.

Angelis and Trever who weren’t looking for any group. Sat quietly while people ran past them, yelling and screaming. Angelis who was sort a sleeping and Trever who was cleaning his zanpatou. They had given up the second that they landed on the ground.

Sakura and Sai were arguing near one of the entrances to Soul Society. “NO YOU WENT THE WRONG WAY!” Sakura yelled while Sai twitched with anger. “NO YOU WENT THE WRONG WAY! I TOLD YOU TO GO LEFT!” Sai screamed while she heard yelling. Sakura and Sai both turned and saw people running towards them. “mm..?” they both said while the group ran past them. Sakura and Sai looked at each other with confused looks. “uh?” they both said before shrugging. They then started to run the other way the group had ran too. They ended up lost about an minute later. “SEE I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THAT WAY!” Sai yelled before laughing could be heard from behind them. Sakura gasped when she saw that they were surrounded by men. “Um…” Sakura said while Sai twitched with anger. “SEE WHERE YOU BROUGHT US?!” Sai yelled while turning around and slamming her fist into Sakura’s head. Sakura owed it and sighed. “Are you ladies lost?” Sakura spoke before Sai could. “No dear sir we are not lost, we are only looking for people who want to fight the mean shinigami’s that have been hurting you guys.” Sai spoke after that. “We need people that want to get revenge on them.” The man smiled, he looked young but Sai and Sakura weren’t smart enough to know the difference between twenties and thirties. “You want to find people that want to fight?” He asked while jumping down and staring at them. Sakura raised her hand up at him. “You will.” Sai said before she went to reach for her zanpatou. “You two seem like shinigami’s so why are you threatening us with fighting against the other shinigami’s?” Sakura and Sai stared at him with a funny look and then they both started to laugh.

“No never! We are Arrancar we are shinigami enemies!” Sai yelled while Sakura bowed a little bit. “I am Sakura number 14.” Sai grinned. “I’m Sai and I’m number 15.” The man smiled. “You guys are shinigami enemies?” he asked while the other men grinned. He stood straight. “We might have a deal here ladies.” He said with his grin.

Minutes later- “COME ON YOU STUPID SHINIGAMI COME OUT AND FIGHT US!” the man yelled while Sakura sighed, Sai was having a blast with the fighting and killing. She looked up and saw that Jekeala was there staring down at them. “You did good.” She said before disappeearing. Sai nodded and turned to Sakura. “It’s time to make this heat up a little bit.” Sai said while she pointed her finger at the wall. They were near the entrance. “Spirits of the wind of the northern sky The glare of a dragon's serpent eye I summon you both to unite the winds To excel the power that I give in. Cry of the wolf, howl of the night Sing the notes to the flowers height Use them together in this fight To clear a path of unclear sight Hear the legends of an untold tale Fear the blast of the Dragon Gale! Number #46: Tatsugaze (Dragon Gale)!” she yelled while putting her hands together facing the wall. It slammed into the wall, making the bricks crush a little bit. Sakura pointed her hand at the wall and chanted the same thing. The bricks started to crumble a little bit. Making it easeir to take down. Jekeala smiled while turning away to go and see what was happening with the other groups.

Jekeala appeared near where Trever and Angelis were at. “What are you two doing?” she asked while screaming could be heard from all over. They both looked up. “well…we got bored of looking.” Jekeala sighed. “Trever, go to Sakura and Sai. Angelis to and find X and Nicholas. They are going to need your guy’s help.” Jekeala turned around and went into the air. She was going to go and see If anything that they were doing was getting the shinigami’s attention. She stopped running, she turned around and stared at the once upon a time Rekon quiet city. Smoke came up and fire was seen below, screaming killing and fighting were all what was happening below. “Die with not vain but with happiness.” She whispered before turning back around to go back to her own post. Trever sighed and stood up. “Do this she says.” He said before pointing his hands at a building. “By the fires of Gehenna, burning bright! The claw from the beyond, tearing away the light of existance! Blasting Spell, the fourty-ninth: Ikijigoku! Number #84: Ikijigoku (Hell on Earth)!” Trever yelled with a smile on his face.

Jekeala heard a big boom behind her. She turned around and had figured that Trever went to dick mode. Sighing and staring at soul society while the smoke went around her body. "Do more." she said while Sakura and sai nodded.

Nicholas and X grinned, Trever and Angelis just looked at each other.

Angelis on the other hand turned around from where he was sitting and sighed. "Number #19: The Scorching." he said while a trever rolled his eyes he was heading his way to the next tall big building.

Sakura and Sai kept doing what they had been doing, agrueing and slamming kidou into the wall.

Jekeala stood in the air waiting to see what was going to happen and if anything that her people were doing were getting the shinigami's attention.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:34 pm

"YEA THIS IS FUN!" X yelled while he screamed it up to the sky. Nicholas rolled his eyes, he wasn't having fun.

"This is boring!" He yelled out loud, he knew that Jekeala could hear him.

Sai and Sakura both had stopped working on the wall. "It's not fun when nobody comes to protect their city." sakura said while she crossed her arms. Sai sighed. "Jekeala do you see anything?" she asked it while jekeala looked around. "no...i think that they might be in a meeting."

Trever grinned he turned around. "What if i transform?" he asked while looking up at the dark gray sky. Jekeala sighed. "No...you will stay as you are now...save your power for when we get into battles." she said while looking around.

"Sai and Sakura...keep trying to get threw the wall." Sai nodded Sakura sighed. "If we could use our Zanpatou's...believe me. we'd be threw already." Jekeala shook her head. "I don't want master lehava to be mad at me for making you all die quickly."

She said while walking forwards. "I'll get close and start some Kidou for you guys...but i won't be aiming at anything." Jekeala said before she took off running towards soul soceity. She had the orb power to break in. But she didn't wish to get into Soul Soceity's Shinigami part. She liked right where she was right there. Alone and waiting.

About ten minutes later-

Jekeala sighed. "Nicholas, you have ten minutes to help Sai and Sakura get threw that wall. I don't care if you Nicholas have to go into your form." Jekeala said while she bent down to stare at what was happening below.
Nicholas nodded but then paused he was going to wait a couple more minutes to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 10:56 pm

Seshu began to run into cities. He then noticed a bunch of riots. He looked around wondering what was going on.

"So this is the Arrancar's doing. Shit. They really messed up now." He said as he started to wander the town.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:02 pm

Sakura who had been staring at the entrance door that was a little ways away from where her and Sai were gasped. "Jekeala there's an unknown shinigami running in near us."

After Jekeala heard what Sakura said, she disappeared. She knew right where the guy was.

Without taking her zanpatou out a couple seconds later she was right behind the shinigami. She didn't smile, nor grin. She just swung her leg forwards. Keeping a distance between her and the guy.

'this should get his attention.' she thought while her leg was in mid air.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:07 pm

Yamada ran through the streets of Rekongai lookin for the so called riots. He saw allout but left them for his sqaud mebers.

He wanted the biggest 1 and soon he found it a band of low lifes and thievs.

"Stop or I will not hold back with violent force.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:08 pm

Zelkova reached the gate not knowing where Tamkara had gone he figured it would be fine.He noticed someone attack a shinigami and ran over to them.

"You guys don't waste any time do you" He said smieing at the women.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:08 pm

Seshu noticed someone behind him. He then front flipped forward. He turned around as soon as he landed. He looked at the girl angrily.

"I can already tell your a weakling. Only weaklings attack from behind. I guess I'm gonna have to show you the power of a shinigami. To bad you must die here." He said as he pulled his zanpaktou out.

"Lets see what you got." he said as he charged straight for the girl sending a combo of attacks.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:12 pm

Jekeala moved swiftly all around the shinigami's attacks. She heard what the other shinigami said but she ignored him.

When the shinigami stopped, she grinned. "Show me?" She asked with a serous look on her face.

Sakura felt that there wasn't something right with what was happening at the fight with Jekeala and the unknown shinigami. "Sai...i'll be right back." she said before she took off. Nicholas knew that something wasn't right either just stood there.

Jekeala stood there staring at the two shinigami that were looking eager to kill her.

"You have to fight with that already? what rank are you?" she asked while staring at the one shinigami that pulled out his zanpatou.

Trever heard somebody talking behind a group of theives and killers. Smiling and getting his finger ready he quickly whiped around and pointed it at him. "White lighting!" A white zap went towards the guy.

Trever was smiling while smoke rolled around. he couldn't see anything but he wass still on guard.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:13 pm

Jace jumped over the wall. he land right in front of it. Rebels backed away as he stood up. Many arrancanar were around but he figured he would rush into battle unless it was required. better to stick to his joba nd stay out of the way of all the brutes of the soul society. He then raised his hand. "Bakudo #77 tenteikuura" He then sent a message to all the rebels that were attacking " I wish for all of you to be aware that failure to stop this attack aganist the gotei will result in your quick death." he then drew his zanpaktou. "Dance with the Devil Dante." he said calmly. His sword changed. The tip of the sword began to glow blue as he charged spirit power up on his sword. Killing didn't please him but he wouldn't think twice about doing it.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:17 pm

Seshu jumped back and put his zanpaktou on his shoulder. Seshu then smirked. He didn't feel like he needed to tell the girl anything. But out of kindness he spoke.

"I don't need to fight you with this. I just want this to be over already. I don't think I should waste much time on someone like you. And I don't think it should matter to you what rank I am. All that should matter is that I'm the last thing you'll ever see."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:23 pm

Sai looked to her left with a funny expersion. She had felt somebody use some of their spirital power up. "Nicholas...keep an eye on Jekeala and Sakura for me." she said before taking off.

Trever grinned while staring at the smoke.

Nicholas, Angelis and X were all staring at where Jekeala would be at. they might not have been near her but they knew that she was fighting.

Jekeala looked at him funny. she couldn't hold back.

"YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN TAKE ME DOWN?!" she yelled while laughing. Sakura had come into eye sight. She smiled. "sakura you take this little shit on..i'll take that little shit." She said while pointing to the unknown shinigami that she had been ignoring. "You fight him." she said while pointing to the one that seemed so high and mighty.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:27 pm

Seshu began to laugh. He was getting excited. He didn't want to fight the girl who just came. He wanted to fight the one who tried to kick him.

"You think you can try to hit and not to expect to die. You sure are funny girl. And if you must know. Im the Fuku-Taichou of the 11th division. I think I'm more then enough to kill you. Now if we can stop with the song and dance and get to the fight I'll show you how powerful I am."
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:27 pm

Zelkova sighed and looked at Jekeala.He got in a yawned and started to speak.

"I'm not a little shit the names Zelkova and i'm captin of the 7th, so don't think i'll be a easy target"

He waited to see what Jekeala would do.He heard what Seshu said and laughed a little waiting to see what happened.He didn't really care ethier way so whatever they dicided would be fine with him.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:35 pm

Sakura without listening to what Jekeala said went after Zelkova. She appeared near himwith her fist out and ready. she was smiling.

Jekeala sighed when she saw what Sakura was going to do. She had thought that Sakura would listen to her orders but didn't.

She smiled at Seshu. She stood there waiting to see what was going to happen.

Trever stood there waiting to see if he hit the person.

Sai appeared near where an unknown shinigami was standing. Sai didn't hold back she grabbed her zanpatou and got ready to attack while saying. "Hiss TumTum." a big boom was there, Sai was ready to fight.

Nicholas and Angelis sighed while X threw a fit. "DAMN IT SAI!" he yelled while kicking something.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:38 pm

Yamada doged the white lightning with ease surpirsed the arrancar didn't use cero. He aughed in a bloodthirsty laugh. Then without thinking he yelled

"UNLEASH THE HANDS OF HEAVEN"

His arms glowed bright white, and transformed in the armor gloves. He fought his way through the crowd and knock a old man down and swore he killed him, he rand pushing people and killed anyone stupited enough to get in his way, fighting to get to the figure who shot the white lightning.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:39 pm

Zelkova grabed Sakura's fist and appered behind her kicking at her back.He smiled and started to speak.He figured she was a lower level becuase she was soppose to be taking orders.

"Someone with your level of skill is more suited to a seated level shinigami, you have no chance of beating someone at captin level"

Last edited by on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:40 pm

Seshu took his zanpaktou off his shoulder and pointed it at Jekeala.

"Before I kill you what is your name. I think it's only right to know the name of the person I'm gonna kill." He said very cockily. He had a cocky grin on his face. He was ready to fight but wanted to do it the formal way. When Jekeala tells Seshu her name he will bow and begin the fight.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:46 pm

Trever being the stupid person he was hid from the shinigami that was now looking for him. Yea at first he wanted to fight but now he just wanted to run away to find Jekeala to tell her that he got a shinigami on his ass or following him...one of the two.

Sakura got up from the ground with anger written all over her face. "I'm not going to hold back." she said while the wind blew and her hair moved. Sitting there under her hair was the number 14. "Grow with piosin...Ivy." She said it while grabbing her zanpatou and a big boom coming out of it.

jekeala didn't pay attention to Sakura. She was on her own since when she didn't listen to orders.

"You ask for my name when I wanted to know your number and you didn't tell me until a second ago." she sighed. "...I was the Vice Captain of the 3rd squad. And I am-" she said while the wind blew and she looked up from the ground. "Jekeala Cook...number of the espada...is none of your concern." she said while her hand went to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:51 pm

Zelkova looked at Sakura and laughed a little.He smirked and started to speak.

"Are you sure you want to do that, I mean we just started and your already releasing...how disappointing"

He got in a fighting stance and waited for Sakura's attack.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:55 pm

Ryoku walked through the area, with a bored look on his face. He batted the rebels away, withhis bare hands and said,

"You rebels should go back to your homes and stop this foolishness. If you continue to advance I will be forced to kill you. SO return to your homes and ease yor curent situtition."

Ryoku continued to walk around the area watching over his men.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:57 pm

Seshu got up from his bow. He then put his zanpaktou away.

"I guess I don't need to use my zanpaktou on you. I want to enjoy killing you." He then flash stepped. He appeared behind Jekeala and threw a flurry of punches and kicks.

"My strength is greater then average. This will be easy." He thought to himself as he was attacking.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:01 am

He lost sight of he soon named the "coward" he ran to were he last saw the figure. His blood-lust raising, he wanted to kill the foolish arrcanar. The arrcanar cowardly attemtep to kill him angered him more. He ran and screamed

"I will find you arrcanar, and i will bath in your blood" he said.

He lost rack of what he was supposrd to be doing (fighting off the rebels), his only goal know was to kill the arrcanar and make him scream.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:03 am

A hand came out of the smoke and went towards Zelkova's way. A spear could be seen above the smoke, grinning and laughing with a hoot hoot laugh while the smoke cleared. Was Sakura, *look @ the first page 2 see what she looks like it's in spoilers*.

Trever still ran for his life.

Sai was trying to figure out if the shinigami guy was going to attack or not.

And Angelis found himself standing over a group of shinigami's that were trying to calm everybody down. He didn't know what to quite do yet.

Jekeala on the other hand did a quick step forwards she had gotten hit twice out of all the hits that Seshu had given her.

She turned around with her shirt moving showed some black ink. To the minds eye it was seen as a three. "This is getting boring." She said while her left hand went to her Zanpatou. She yawned and grinned. "Wish to hurry this along?" she asked with her grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next