Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9

Go down 
+13
V
Kenshin
Bops
hadesflames
vampires-lust
cen
bluewingedD
Jace Beleren
Razzy
rusty balls
tylor91
jackcook02
flame15
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Razzy

Razzy

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:07 am

Zelkova flash steped behind Sakura.He smiled and sent a flurry of kicks at her.

"You can't win even in your true form your only number 14, which if i'm not mistaken is a low rank"He said while jumping back after finishing his attack.

"She dosn't get it dose she,this is taking to long I want a real fight"He thought while waiting to see what happened.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:08 am

Kurosune appeared in the area where all the riots were. He looked around with his hand on his zanpaktou. As he waited for something to happen. He patrolled his area.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:09 am

Ryoku who was till walking around the area, dissappeared, when he reappeared he was behide Trever. With his hands in his pocket he said,

"And what are you doning here Arrancar?! If you knew what was good for you you would have never came to this place. Now you'll never leave." Ryku then said with out even raising his hand,

"61 Six light Rod Prison!" Siw rods of light appeared on Trevers strenum. These would restrict his movements. He then started to ask,

"So what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:11 am

finnaly he saw a arrcanar running, he didn't care if the arrcanar he was chasing wasn't the one who tried to kill him. He just wanted a fight ,he increased speed. Then jumped high in the air.

He landed infront of the cowardly arrcanarand yelled with a blood thirsty grin on his face.

"Your dead"

He then saw the sixth division captian preform a spell on the fool. "Go away this isn't your fight"

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:12 am

Seshu began to charge at Jekeala until he heard what she said. He then stopped charging and looked at her with a grin.

"What me kicking your ass isn't fun." He said sarcastically. "I want to prologue your death. I thought it would be fun to beat the shit out of you. But I guess if you want to die now I have no problem with that." He said as he put his right hand on his zanpaktou.

He then pulled it infront of him. He had the blade infront of his face vertically. It was in between his eyes. "You wanted to die so bad. Now you got your wish." He said as he pointed his zanpaktou at Jekeala.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:18 am

Sakura smiled, her body had been hit but she didn't feel anything. She stood up and then cracked her neck. "I'm sorry..." she said while looking at him. "were you doing something?" She asked while staring at him blankly.

Trever ran towards where he would be stopped by the unknown shinigami. Trever without a moments hesitation jumped into the sky. he hated fighting on the ground, mise well take the fight up above.

Angelis sighed while grinning. He glanced down and saw that he wouldn't be able to make it far with what had just happened. He would have to do something that he only did when he fought against his leader. "Pitch black." he mumbled while black smoke came out of his Zanpatou holster.

Nicholas felt a powerful spirital pressure walking slowly into rekon district. Grinning and waving good bye to X he disappeared. X felt anime tears going down his face. "NO!!!!!!" he yelled while slamming his fists onto the ground.

Jekeala grinned. 'sike!' she thought while whispering. "Bala" she moved her left hand quickly, then with her right hand she got a cero bubble in her hand then threw it at him right after the bala was already on it's way towards Seshu.

*srry that it takes me long i'm always waiting for everybody to post*
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:22 am

Zelkova stood up stright and looked at Sakura funny.He pointed at her and started to speak.

"You don't seem to be hurt at all whats the deal I know i hit you"

He got back in a fighting stance and waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:24 am

Sakura smiled. "This armor that i am wearing takes most of the damage." she said while pointing to her armor. "It's-the perfect weapon."

she said with a grin.

X cried until he heard yelling.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:24 am

Seshu quickly flashed stepped out of the way. He appeared behind Jekeala. He had his zanpaktou raise above his head. With one arm. He was prepared to smash it straight down onto Jekeala.

"Your dead now." He said as he swung it downwards with all his might hoping to kill her with one hit.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:27 am

Zelkova blinked and started to laugh.He looked at her and smiled.He apered behind her and sent another flurry of kicks and punchs.

"Then i guess i'll have to get serious"He said while sending the kicks and punchs that were much faster and more powerul than before.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:27 am

He jumped up into the air and ran ultra fast twords the arrcanar. Then launched a barray of super fast kicks and palm movments.

Twords his chest, manly aming for the lungs and heart.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:29 am

Ryoku sighed and said,

"what a useless technique. Someone on my level can easily sense your spiriual pressure. It's Useless....." He pointed his finger to the area where Angelius was and said,

"4 White Lightening!!!!" A powerful blast of Lightening came out of his finger and sent a giant wave to Angelius' area. Ryoku sighed and said,

"I hope you can make things alittle more iteresting." Ryoku stood there still haven't drawign his Zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:34 am

Jekeala didn't move out of the way fast enough slid backwards. She stared at him blankly until she felt a cold draft. She looked down at her shirt and saw that it was wide open. Showing almost everything.

A number two was printed on her right boob. Sighing she fixed her problem. She reached up at her shoulder again and sighed. "...you little shit you almost got me. Sakura you need to stop getting me distracted." she said while laughing a little bit. "well now you know what number i am." she said with a smile.

Angelis never landed on the ground, he appeared behind Ryoku with a smile. A black bubble formed around them making it so that it was pitch dark. around him and Ryoku. Angelis had the ACE in the hole. as what he thought.

Trever sighed while he moved out of the way. Trever was never good at fighting back but just defending himself. 'I should have asked X for some help.' he thought while pushing himself up more so that he got some distance between them.

Katie laughed again and again while Zelkova punched her. Getting bored with what was happening she grabbed his arm and pulled him forwards while she brought her right hand forwards that had the skull on it. She grinned while pushing it fowards.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:39 am

Seshu looked at Jekeala. He was getting ready to attack again.

"I don't care what number you are. It won't matter after I kill you." He said. "So why don't you stop attacking all tough and fight me. Head on. It won't be fun killing someone who barely puts up a fight."

He then began to flash step again and this time appeared below Jakeala as he sent an upward slice that would cut her completely in half if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:40 am

Zelkova grabed her arm and fliped over her tring to throw her over his head.He flash stepd back when he landed on the ground after trying to throw her.He pulled out his zanpaktou and pointed it at her and started to speak.

"Fine since that armor is obviously very good i'll have to use my zanpaktou,It's a shame to waste it on someone like you but it can't be helped...you know you would make a very good sparring partner if it wasn't for the fact I'll have to kill you here"
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:41 am

Kurosune appeared next to katie slashing his Zanpaktou at her. It was still in it's regular soul slayer form. He just did it to get himself into the fighting. "mind if i join in the fight?" He said smiling but it could not be seen under the mask.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:43 am

With yamadas awerness at more than powerful, he was able to sense the that the arrcanar had moved to the side and made a plan in his head, yammada through a power ful and fast kick in the direction the arrcanar moved,and with his arm in the oppisite direction of the kick threw a punch aimed for his back.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:47 am

*oops it's sakura Razz*

Nicholas who had been trying to catch up with the unknown shinigami that had led him to where Sakura and Jekeala were fighting tackeled the man off his feet.

Sakura got to her feet with a smile. "Go ahead and kill me...more will come." she said while smiling. "there are others here...and our leader right now is jekeala...she's number two in Espadas..." She said while she grabbed her spear. "let's just take this to another level." she said while an green Ivy started to go up the spear.

Jekeala stepped back and grabbed Seshu's blade. She yawned while drips of blood went down her hand. "I'm tired of you." She said while staring at him. "All you do is- talk!" She yelled it while pushing him away from her body. She didn't care if he was a captain or not she was still powerful then he was.

Since she was the SECOND arrancar.

Angelis grinned in the dark. he waited to hear what the guy had to say.

X still cried.

Sai kept wondering if the shinigami officer was going to fight back or not.

Trever tried to get away but he got hit a little bit. He sighed and yelled out. "X!" and X heard him cause he wasn't far away from him.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:51 am

Yamada heard the cowardly arrcanar cry out for his comraed X apperead to be his name.

"Coward can't even fight your own battle pathetic"

He attacked with the closed fist trying something new, only proublem wasall he could see was the arrcanars head in slow motion and nothing else not even right next to him.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:52 am

Zelkova looked at Kurosune and started to speak.

"I don't need help she is nothing go ahead and find someone else to aid"

He appered behind Sakura and slashed at her 20 times faster than human eyes could see.He jumped back to see what would happen and started to speak.

"You can't possible think You can win, and even if more come I will destroy them so let them come"
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:53 am

As Seshu was pushed back he slid. He then stood up straight and put his zanpaktou onto his shoulders. He yawned a little.

"Your boring me girl. Since your so strong how come your to scared to fight back. I mean. You are the second right. You should have no problem beating me. Right?" He said cockily. "I guess I'm done warming up. Time to show you what I got. Enough of my talking." He said pointing his zanpaktou at Jekeala.

He then charged at her. When he got close to her he sent a swing down to her feet so he could make her jump.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:54 am

i fuked ^ yea u r after trever...SO MANY NAMES! AND I'M SO TIRED!

Sakura grinned at Zelkova. When he stopped, she made an attack. She appeared in front of him while her spear appeared behind him. she was trying to make it so that when he had to move he had no choice but to try to move upwards. It's what she wanted, she used the spear to move on its own with her ivy stems.

Jekeala flipped backwards and slid to a stop. She looked up at him then shrugged. "It's not that I don't want to fight, it's that I don't choose to want to fight you." she said while staring at him. "I wanted to fight Zelkova and not you, you little shit." she said while staring at him.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:57 am

Kurosune nodded and flash stepped away. He ended up next to the crying X and held his sword out to him. "how about you get up and fight instead of crying" He waited for an answer as he smirked behind the mask he knew he would kill this one with ease
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:00 am

(yea i know must be really confusing no problem ya must be under stress lol)

Yamada heard the cowardly arrcanar cry out for his comraed X apperead to be his name.

"Coward can't even fight your own battle pathetic"

He attacked with the closed fist trying something new, only proublem wasall he could see was the arrcanars head in slow motion and nothing else not even right next to him.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:01 am

Zelkova flashsteped behind Sakura.He grined and started to speak.

"You still don't get it do you and as for that armor your wearing it can't keep taking that much damage forever"

He started slasing at her and flash stered all around her slashing many times on all sides.He jumped back and raised his spirtual pressure even higher then contiued his attack.When he finished he jumped back waiting to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next