Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9

Go down 
+13
V
Kenshin
Bops
hadesflames
vampires-lust
cen
bluewingedD
Jace Beleren
Razzy
rusty balls
tylor91
jackcook02
flame15
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Kenshin

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:01 am

(That's because hitsugya is trash compared to the other captains. And they ae not stronger, if you where caught up in the bleach manga you would know that. Kenpachi is about to man handle the #5 espada. And Byakuya is already man handling the #7 espada, without even using shikia. SO plz be caught up before you make statements like that)
(plz a captain is a captain they had to earn their rank, and from what i see as I am caught up in the bleach manga. Byakuya is no where near man handling him, and noitoirra looks to be holding his own against kenpachi. hell, just cause byakuya can keep up with the special sonido dosent mean shit. THEY JUST STARTED TO FIGHT DONT MAKE OWNAGE JUDGEMENTS YET. said they were equal not stronger

this is a RP not the anime/manga so it plays out a bit diffrently esepecially since everyone has their own ideas and opinions that they are entitled too, so plz understand the situation before you make statements like that.

Rakagei went through the burning buildings pullling out anybody he saw in need of help. He brought them over to saphira and ran back into the buildings for another go.

He knew it was dangerous but he would have to deal with it people would die if he didnt work fast.

________________________________________________________-

Leo helpd bring people out of the building also, he moved quickly and got them out as fast as he could untill their was none left.

"Heh, easy enough." he coughed as he stood by the blue haired girl. "Need any help?" he asked he would have to check the area pretty soon and detain suspects for interrogation but that could wait.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:03 am

( Fuck all of you, i quit)
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:07 am

she watched as her team started to get on with their jobs. another shinigami had joined them and was helping to retrieve people from the mess.
she directed another crew to put out the fires.
taking a breath she flitted from spot to spot, making sure things were happening as needed and that now one past a certain point as there was still some fighting going on. she had no intentions of her crew getting dragged into something she KNEW they could not handle.
as she did this she treated those closest to the fighting, keeping an aura of "I am of NO interest to you. you dont even acknowledge me. we are nothing that would be of any use."
she kew by projecting this and keeping calm her and her team should be left alone pretty much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinigami-arabians.faithweb.com/
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:18 am

(chikushou reiki sono makai auto, you guys need to chill the hell out it dosn't matter anyway like ken said it's a rp the stronger person dosn't get granted the win just for being stronger so just leave it alone DAMU KETSUOANA MINZOKU!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:32 am

Saphira smiled at Leo and started healing some people pulled out from the rubbles and fires by the teams and Leo. "I'm fine, if you could, we need help finding people, so please help those trapped under rubble^^ and I'll heal them, if you get hurt also, come see me and I'll heal yea right up^^" Saphira closed her eyes and concentrated, golden reiatsu flowed out from her to form what looked like shields around the 5 people that had been given to her to heal. wormth from the reiatsu easied the state of mind of those hurt, while the pain was subdued and the wounds were healed..."just as well i've got good stamina, lol".

After healing the 5 injured that had been found and handed to her, she placed them laying down next to the boy she found earlier so that the others knew where to place people for pickup by the field teams who were now preparing the first cart to transport survivers to the 4th for proper care. Looking at Rakagei and the new aquantince Leo, Saphira smiled at them and spoke. "if yous need anything, let me know^^"
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:59 am

"Pretty sure we got em all." Leo said with a small grin. "I got a nasty little knot on my head...Can ya take a look its killin me." he continued, he had exaggerated a little bit but it was an annoying pain.

He wiped the dust off of his shihakusho and sat down to let her get a better look at his head it felt wet but hadent checked it to see if it was blood.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rakagei began to helo the wounded along with saphira, he yawned again this was a boring job.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:05 am

Saphira just smiled, "sure, let me see...ah, when did that happen?" there was a small almost precise cut on the back of Leo's head. "hmm, it's easy to heal, I'm amazed that none of your hair got cut there..." Saphira's worm golden reiatsu flowed down her hands to then sooth and heal the wound. Smiling as it closed up, Saphira's reiatsu stopped and she smiled. "there, all fixed *yawn* for some rason, that actually drained me abit...hmmm..." Saphira began to wonder what sort of thing could make a wound like that..."so, does it still hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:10 am

" a well thrown rock is what got it, surpirsed it made a cut but guess it happens..." Leo said as helt the healed cut, "Its fine now thanks." She had a warm touch that was good he was acustomed to the cold steel of his metal arm feeling his head but a womans touch would always work.

"So whats your name?" Leo asked out of curiosity, he knew he should get out of there in a couple minutes but couldent help stickin around.

Rakagei fell asleep on the ground he was pooped after, the healings he had preformed he had never been great at them.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:11 am

sitting down among the rubble she paused.
she was tiring alittle. she didnt usually throw an aura over such a wide area or over that many people at once and she was flagging.
pulling out another vial of pink she threw it back in one gulp.

"oh that is feral. cant make nice though, people will become addicted."
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:26 am

Saphira just smiled at Leo, "my name is Saphira, I'm the fukutaichou of the 4th division, lol" Saphira smiled at him again "Well, I've only just been promoted from 3rd seat to fukutaichou...lol, infact, is is my first day as the fukutaichou, so far it's easier than I tought it would look." Saphira just sat down and pulled out a small pack of rice balls and sandwitches. "here, you want some? lol, it's the least I can do to help thank you for your help^^." Saphira picked up a sandwitch and ate it to then smile. noticing that Rakagei had fallen asleep, Saphira pardoned her self to gentally walk over and pull out a blanket from her side bag. Placing it over Rakagei and placing the soft side bag under his head for a pillow, Saphira then moved to sit next to Leo again and take another sandwitch.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:45 am

"Yea it'll get harder, just wait till your taichou dumps her work on your desk then come back and talk to me." Leo said with a grin, "Im Leo, fukutaichou of the 6th nice to meet you saphira." He reached out with his metal arm, gently grabbing a sandwich and eating it slowly. He didnt want to take her whole lunch.

"Your taichou around here somewhere?" Leo asked as he watched her return from putting a blanket on the other man sleeping soundly on the ground a few feet away.
---------------------------------------------------

Rakagei rolled over with a snore under the warm blanket.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:54 am

Saphira smiled, "nice to meet you.^^" When Leo asked where's her taichou, Saphira just smiled and pointed at ebon. "that's Ebonvarli-taichou of the 4th division, lol, we've been best friends since we were in the academy, same goes for Rakagei^^ (points at sleeping Rakagei, lol). "so, you come out here to help all by your self? or the others coming too?" Saphira always wondered how the other divisions operated to see how diffrent they are compared to the 4th. Saphira laughed abit when he meantioned doing her captain's paper work. "to be honest, I already do most of the work for Ebon, ever since I was 5th seat up, lol and I still do^^"
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:42 am

slowly standing back up she put the empty vial away.

ok most are done.

moving slowly she headed back towards her fukutaichou and her 3rd, it was then she actually noticed the other shinigami fully.

"hello"
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:50 am

Saphira was enjoying abit of a break and was still abit sleep deprived. It was then that She heard her taichou's voice. "hello" Saphira turned and bowed to then smile. "Ebonvarli taichou! This is Leo of the 6th divison, his their fukutaichou^^, he came to help us out with the rescues and to make sure things goes well^^" Saphira then remembered something else she brang. "oh, Taichou! i brought something for you!" moving over back to her side bag that was being used as a pillow, saphira pulled out a small box carefully so that it wouldn't awaken rakagei and then proceeded to walk back to Leo and Ebon. opening the box, it contained a flask (filled with hot steaming coffee Very Happy ) and 4 cups. Saphira just smiled and poured out 3 cups of coffee, handing the first straight to her taichou and the 2nd to Leo before taking the last one for he self and leaving the empty cup in the box. "well, this has turned into a sort of a picinic on the bettle field^^, anyone want some sandwitches or rice balls?"
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:58 am

she politely tipped her head when introduced to the 6th's fukutaichou.

"seems many ranked are out here... so who is running things at home?"

she smiled, and almost sighed in relief when she saw saphi pull out a flask of coffee.

"oh saphi! caffine!"

she took the hot cup carefully and drank deeply despite the heat.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:09 pm

A hell butterfly flew by and told jace that he had to go the to commander's office. he stood up and flash stepped there.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:41 pm

Saphira smiled when Ebon wondered who was running to show at "home", in this case it meant two things; 1- how's the 6th going and who's running it if everyone's out, and 2- saphira, if we're out here, who's back in the 4th to deal with things. Know Ebonvarli's more than one way thinking, Saphira waited for Leo to reply to the question first before answwering it as well. "Taichou, I've assigned temporary team leaders to deal with each sections. they're low ranking seated officers but they are seated officers nether the less, All has been accounted for^^" Saphira was good at planning and always seemed to be a few steps in front of everyone else, sometimes she wondered if she thought further ahead than even the taichou...but she wouldn't know, the taichou was hard to get a clear reading...that's for sure...
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:00 pm

she smiled softly. she always had been good at leading people to action. she had already put a plan up incase but she wanted to see how her new fukutaichou would handle things. every now and then she would get dragged away for some reason or another and she needed to know her "family" were in good hands.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:49 pm

"No thank you, ive had enough." Leo said politley as he accepted the coffee, He took several sips then he gulped the whole cup down. the burning sensation in his throat was easily ignored. he was able to handle it.

"Nice to meet you ebonvarli-Taichou, and unfortuneatlly its just me." Leo contiued as he handed Saphira the cup, Rakagei was still sleeping soundly on the ground nearby, healing must have taken quite a bit out of him or he was just lazy.

"3rd seat is, not planning to be out here long but he can hold the fort down while the taichou and I are out."
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:55 pm

she smiled.

"where is your taichou?"

she looked at her 3rd and knew he would be ok.

"we should get him back to he division and get this place sorted. i have 2 units on way to clear up the mess and deal with the dreggs now."

walking softly up to where her thrd lie sleeping she swiftly flung him up and over her shoulder.
tilting her head she smiled.

"see you back at the division."

then she flashed and was gone.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:15 pm

Saphira just smiled and waved bye as Ebonvarli-taichou took Rakagei. Putting most of the picninc away in the her side bag, Saphira just smiled and tightened her fukutaichou badge. "well, they may have gone back, but I'm still able to keep healing others^^, so I'm staying to help with it all, I'll get a hellsbutterfly if I'm needed back in the 4th, lol" Saphira looked around and didn't like seeing all the carnage and distruction, but was happy she had meet someone from another division who was nice for once. "well, I guess we keep searching, I'll make sure the field teams do their jobs^^"
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm

Sighing and cracking his neck he stood there high in the smoke wondering on what he should do. Go back to Hueco Mundo and report what all he had seen or to fight a shinigami and hope that they are weaker then he is. Sighing again he stood straight. "No...i'll look around and see what all i see." he mumbled again while looking around. smoke was everywhere and the screaming was lowed down. "they must be pulling back." he said while looking down.

'why doesn't anybody see that i'm here...i've been here for about an hour and nobody has seen me yet....why?' he asked with his eyes closed. 'never mind...i'll just-' he Sonído over to another place. 'look around.' he opened his eyes and seen that he was near the main part of soul soceity. 'I should have taken some of my Números with me...so that we could get this started...' he sighed then looked around. "boring."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12