Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9

Go down 
+13
V
Kenshin
Bops
hadesflames
vampires-lust
cen
bluewingedD
Jace Beleren
Razzy
rusty balls
tylor91
jackcook02
flame15
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jackcook02

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:02 am

this is it,

Cen- Nicholas tackeled you to the ground...X isn't near you guys

Tylor don't take my char so lightly

blue has angelis

rusty balls has trever and is soon going to have X too

Jace Beleren sai attacked you

im me if u have any questions...no more spamming >.<
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:07 am

(ok that works)

As nicholas tackled him. Kurosune slashed at him attempting to get him off of him. Then flash stepped away and appeared directly across from him "your brave for that one.. i would ask your name..but it won't matter much soon. you won't leave her alive" He pulled out both his regular soul slayers and got ready to fight
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:49 am

*Sorry about not replying I got off to go to bed. Started to hit my head on my desk from dosing off.*

Jace looked at the female taht stood in front of him. While hold in his sword in his right hand he raised his left hand at the girl pointing only a finger at her. He thought quickly through different kidou to use. He then thought of a good series of attacks. "Just so this are clear i am Jac captain of the 13 divison." With out waiting for a reply he then said "Bakkudou #61 Rikujyoukourou" 6 pillars of light shot the the torso of the girl. Then he said "devil's roar" and swung his sword towards her sending a thin beam of energy at the girl. Bing her then hit her with his attack. He was hoping both of those would suceed. He began thinking for other combanations of atacks.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:47 am

* thank you! Razz i think that if anybody get's confused again i'll just put who's fighting who in my sig. Razz Oh yea one more thing if u haven't already take a look at what the arrancars look like it's posted on the first page in the spoilers. you can't miss em, it also tells you what they look like when they go into shikia form. *

X grinned when he heard Trever's call. he had figured out that Trever would call him in order to get out of the fight. Trever hated to call out his zanpatou because he thought that it was ugly. Grinning and ready to fight X appeared behind the Shinigami ready to fight. Of course he couldn't see him but just sense him was all. So while grining X reached out and grabbed the shinigami away from Trever. "Pussy." X said while staring at Trever.

While Zelkova tore up Sakura's armor her Ivy had become to do it's work. The air around her had become darker and heaver to breath in. The Ivy was piosiness, grinning and standing there with a bruised up body she stared at Zelkova. "If you run, my Ivy will follow you...and the ivy's sent is all over your body." she said with a smile. "When did that happen? you ask?" she laughed with a hoot hoot laugh. "When i tried to get you cornered. ya hear?" she started to laugh with the hoot hoot laugh again until she stopped. "The air is deadly to you shinigamis."

Nicholas grinned while he stood there staring at the shinigami. "I may ask yours because i am nice. And I do believe that one of us will die. I will not be so high and mighty and say that i will win and that you will die because deaths road may go down two different ways." Nicholas bowed, he was being nice because he knew that X would have just rushed in, the only reason why he tackled the unknown shinigami was because he didn't want him hurting Sakura or helping the other unknown shinigami out to kill her.

Sai grinned when he made the attacks. She had jumped in the air when all Jace could see was smoke. And when he went to attack she blocked it. her form was of a cat. her tailed whipped around and headed for jace. "My name is Sai, and i am number 15 of Espada..." when her tail got closer she sent her other tail after him on the other side. "don't let my number fool you, i'm only 15 because I don't want to fight my best friend for 14." She said with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:54 am

Ryoku sighed and said,

"Is this really the best you have. This is so boring. I'll make this quick."

Ryoku flashed step behide Angelius, and said,

"I can feel your reistu, it's useless to try and hide, from me."

He drew his zanpaktou for the first time, and send a powerful slash at Angelius's back. He then continued in a serise of lighten quick attacks.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:35 am

Angelis flipped forwards after Ryoku had made his attack.

Angelis coudn't hold back echoing threw the bubble his laughter did.

"I can see in the dark! And all you do is feel! How do you think that you can win?" He asked while rasing his hand at Ryoku. "Try that move again, i can see everything." His voice echoed making it confusioning on where he really was. "And as for the spirital power...this whole thing is made with my zanpatou and my power...feeling for me would be like finding a golden needle in a hay stack." He said while walking forwards. "Don't worry..." he said with a smile. "I'll make it look like that you fought back."
Back to top Go down
vampires-lust

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:47 am

"HELL YEA!" Becka yelled while she ran down the road, she had just gotten her orders. "TIME TO HAVE FUN!" she yelled with happiness. She was almost about to fall asleep when she heard other squad seated shinigami talking about everybodies orders.

Becka being as she is, got up and took off running without looking back or asking on what the 11th squad shinigami were supposed to do.

Becka skidded to a stop. She could feel that most of the captains had the most poowerful people. So she decided to keep looking. she was blood thristy to have some fun.

Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:06 pm

Zelkova jumped back and droped to one knee.He laughed a little and stood up again.He started to breathe heavy and then started to speak.

"I see so thats what that was well fine so be it but i'm taking you with me, Sing Shiruetto"

His zanpaktou let off a bright light and became much broader and pure white with music notes dowen the blade and a small bell at the end of a rope on it's handle as he started to speak.

"WE'LL GO TO HELL TOGETHER!, Howaitonoizu"

He sent out hundreds of sound waves in all directions then appered infront of Sakura and slashed at her in the shape of a music note.When he was done the shape exploded and he jumped back to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:06 pm

Dam that arrcanar. He had sensed the other arrcanar X come near but didn't what direction because all he could do was sense and his sense was numb, nothing could help him if he was ambushed in closed fist or open palm.

"FUCKING ARRCANAR"

Yamada hit the arrcanar in the face with the spike that was on his shoulder, and not careing if it hit or not turned around free from the arrcanars grasp. Then imeditaly did a barray of palm stikes
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:28 pm

X was smiling and getting ready to block every move that Yamada was going to make. Trever on the other hand was trying feeling dizzy. He hadn't moved quick enough, even thou he was number wise then Sakura and sai but he wasn't smart. He was strong more strong then having the brains.

Sakura on the other hand had taken a hit on her right shoulder. but it didn't stop her. The piosin from her Ivy vine that had came out of her spear was heading towards the wound. It was going to stop the bleeding. She took off running towards Zelkova. 'All I have to do is get a stratch on him and he's mine.' she thought with a serous look on her face. "Ivy fang!" Sakura yelled while she let her spear go once she was closer to him. She was hoping that she could make it.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:32 pm

Ryoku smiled and said,

"You odiviously have no idea who I am do you. Look at the small space you have confinded us in. I don't have to see, hear or sense you. Because there's no where for you to run. Shine Bright! And Ecplise Suigin!"

His zanpaktou let out a devestating blinding light, that filled the area, as this happened he spoted where Angelis was. Then the light was replace by a flash of darkness. His Zanpaktou was know much shorter then it was before. And it shined in the darkness, a bright sliver color and with ebony black line down the middle.

He flash stepped behide Angelis and said,

"Now there's no escape." From his sword extended many sharp mercury spikes. They spread through the entire bubble, leaving no where for Angelis to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:37 pm

Zelkova smiled and flash steped away.He started to breath heavy again then begin to speak.

"You couldn't hit me before so what makes you can hit me now i'm 10 times faster with my Shikai, shinkirou-ken"

He moved his Zanpaktou through the air and it made thousands of copies of him.He appered on all sides of her with the copies and begain to speak.

"Die you stupid bitch, Howaitonoizu"

He sent out thousands of sound waves in all directions then appered on all sides of her and slashed her in the shape of a music note.It exploded with 5 times more force than before.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:45 pm

Angelis grinned, he didn't move. he quickly turned around and grabbed Ryoku by his thoart. As all the spikes and stuff went threw his body he stared right into Ryoku's eyes.

When it was all done he grinned. "Now..." he said while sucking the darkness back into his body while doing that the spikes were moved out.

"I must tell you something." he said with a grin. He tightened his grip on Ryoku's thorat. "Bala" he whispered while a red light formed there in his hand.

Sakura laughed while she got striked by all the clones of Zelkova. When he stopped she couldn't stop laughing. "HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!" she yelled while blood went down her armor. It broke, but it didn't mean that she didn't have power. "You know..." she said while her blood went into the ground. "My clan...was a piosin clan...and one of the things that they did was...injected me with different kinds of piosins to make my blood be one." She spat out blood.

"It seems that you didn't notice." She said it while looking up. "I-this poisin..isn't something that you can just play with." She said while her Ivy went around her body stopping her blood loss.

"it's deadly...more to shinigami then to hallows." Sakura held her breath. "It seems...mr. Shinigami sir...that you have a little cut on your cheeks...all your clones do.." she grinned.

"I can't touch you. You claim." She stood straight. "I can't hurt you. You say." She took in a deep breath. "I can't kill you. And you say it like a promise." She sat her spear on her shoulders with a grin. "As long as i have my Ivy...and poisin...go ahead and try."
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:53 pm

Ryoku smiled as he the red light formed. He easily smacked his hand away from his neck as the red light shot out, to the side of him. He stood there and said,

"I'm not impressed. And this little battle is over. Once my blade pieces your body, your will be poisioned by high doses of mercury. There's no way to escape it once it's entered, you should already feel it running throught your body as we speak. Your done. So enjoy you're last moments of life. And begone from my sight."

Ryoku returned his Zanpaktou to normal and put it back into his sheath.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:53 pm

Zelkova jumped back and smiled.He took a deep breathe and begain to speak.

"It's funny you keep talking like your not going to die here and your posin is nothing, Even if it's deadly to shinigami it takes time to work there are no instent posins so as long as i kill you before it gets to me then I can die without regrets, Howaitonoizu"

He sent out thousands of sound waves again but this time there were much bigger.He appered on all sides of her and slashed in the shape of a music note then they exploded.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:02 pm

Sakura smiled. Before Zelkova attacked her she spoke. "You see-" she said before moving out of the way of his attack. "that's where you are wrong." she said with a grin.

"Isn't the 11th division's number one rule for it is to accept defeat and die? Or something around that line. See i never could remember it." She saaid with a smile. "Your cut...was made when every time you attacked me.." she saidit while staring at him. "If you would have given me more time to explain i would ahve given you all of it. she said before looking at Zelkova with a serous look. "My spear..it has poisin on it. And right now, while that wound is open my poisin from my spear and the air around us around now entering your blood stream."

Angelis who grinned when Ryoku slapped his hand away. First Angelis attacked like that he was going to punch Ryoku in the face. He then grabbed his zanpatou that had been reforming on his back holster.

He then raised his hand up towards Ryoku's face flipping around and pulling his zanpatou out he was ready to fight. "then i will fight until it all kicks in." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:09 pm

Zelkova landed on the ground and smiled.He looked over at her and begain to speak.

"You know what i'm tired of seeing your face, I might as well fight you full on i was going to save it for number 2 but no matter but it's a shame you picked the wrong side now all you have to look forward to is the end of my blade, Bankai"

His zanpaktou let off a bright light again and split into two zanpaktous that looked like the first but one was black and the other still white.He appered behind her and begain to speak.

"I'll give you the chance to explain to me how to cure the posin when I kill you before you die and you can go ahead and try to come to terms with what you have done"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:17 pm

Ryoku looked at Angelis and said,

"This fight is over, just go ahead and die. I hate doing useless things, and now your just wasting my time."

Ryoku held out his hand and started to close it. As he did so he made the mercury running through Angelis body move faster through his body, this would cause him serve pain, and speed up the effect of it's poison. He then said,

"Since your in such a hurry to die then go ahead."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:27 pm

Angelis grinned. With the voice that he had left he spoke. "Go ahead and kill me..." he smiled. "But...the whole point is that-" he said while he snapped his finger. the Garganta opened and Angelis stepped back.

"Jekeala...sorry boss. I don't feel like dying yet." he said with a grin. After he stepped back the Garganta started to close. "Sorry mr. shinigami- this will have to wait." the Garganta closed all the way.

Sakura turned and glanced at Jekeala. "...Jekeala...Angelis is gone." She said while she stood there.

"Sorry." she said while putting her hand up to her heart. She closed her eyes and dropped her spear. "Since Angelis is leaving. I would rather die then go back to the leader." she said with a smile. She bent down looking at her spear with a funny look. She picked it up and sighed. "kill me." she said while staring at him. Before Zelkova could attack. Somebodies hand appeared from behind her.

"What are you doing Sakura?" the voice asked, sakura gasped.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:32 pm

Zelkova appered above the hand that had ahold of Sakura and cut it into peices.When he landed he turned to Sakura and started to speak.

"Don't think you'll get away that easy...The cure what is it..TELL ME NOW"

Zelkova appered infront of her and grabed her by her neck raiseing her up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:52 pm

Spoiler:

Sakura stared down at Zelkova she dropped her spear and it slammed onto the ground. She didnt try to get out of it. She just stared down at him. "No...i'd rather have you die." she whispered while trying to think on why that person's voice and hand had appeared behind her. She tried to look around but couldn't see anything.

After looking around three more times the fourth one was the trick. Standing there with a frown on his face was marcus. Gasping for air Sakura started to try and get out of Zelkova's grasp. "No." she whispered while trying to get out more. She closed her eyes while grabbing Zelkova's arms. She threw up her right leg and kicked him in the chest.

Memory-

"Sakura! Sakura you must come and see this new arrancar!" Sai yelled while running down the hallway. Sakura nodded and took off running too. "what number is he?" Sakura asked while Sai smiled. "I don't know but i was told that he's higher ranked then X!" She yelled with a smile on her face. Sakura nodded. When they got in Lehava was standing near her chair and Jekeala was near a man bowing on the ground. "his name is marcus...welcome him." Jekeala said before turning around.

"He's the one who will be cleaning up after your guy's mess."

Angelis who had gone back to Hueco Mundo left Ryoku without somebody to fight with.

About fourty feet away from Ryoku the Garganta re opened. Standing there was a woman with red short hair and her eyes were covered with a piece of clothe. She sighed while stepping out. "Fucking Angelis." she said under her breath before she sighed.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:08 pm

Zelkova brushed off the kick like it was nothing and turned around to Marcus.He smiled and tighted his grip on Sakura's neck.He looked at the new comer and started to speak.

"Let me guess your a higher rank right and of couse your here to clean up after these guys, so i'm guessing you want this one well sorry but I can't let you have her until i get the cure so if you think you can come and get her "
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:17 pm

In a blink of an eye Marcus appeared in front of the unknown shinigami. his fist went up and into Zelkova's gut. He heard him gasp, while Marcus stared at Sakura in the eyes. she was still trying to get away form Zelkova's grasp.

Marcus grabbed Sakura when Zelkova's grasp was gone. Marcus didn't say anything, he just grabbed Sakura by her arm. He didn't say anything, he just pushed her into the ground. With Marcus's foot on Sakura's body he put his left hand down at Sakura's body. Sakura tried to bring back her armor but she couldn't do it. She was out of strength to do so.

Marcus's eyes shined bright while the Bala ball slammed into Sakura's back. she screamed out with pain. Marcus didn't say anything while he pounded Sakura's back with Bala balls.
Back to top Go down
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:26 pm

Zelkova cuaght his breath and grabbed marcus's hand throwing him.He smiled and started to speak.

"You don't think that hurt me do you i'm the 7th division captin endruence is something no one can beat me at, regarudless i can't let you kill this girl"

Zelkova grabbed Sakura and threw her over his shoulder.He flash steped to his divisions gates.He walked in and threw her on the floor.

"Don't think I did that for you I want that cure so now your going to give it to me, He won't make it here without a fight so I have plenty of time to get you to talk" He said setting in a chair.He hd put his zanpaktou in it's sheath and waited for her to talk.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:35 pm

Marcus stared blankly at what had just happened. he sighed and looked around He was lost.

Sakura stared at the captain with a weird look. her Ivy went up her arm and to her chest. It came out of her shirt and pointed to Zelkova. "Like i said..." she said with a smile. "i would rather have you die then give you the cure."

She took in a deep breath then smiled. "You're looking a little pale there mr. shinigami." she said with a smile. "and a little swetty too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next