Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9

Go down 
+13
V
Kenshin
Bops
hadesflames
vampires-lust
cen
bluewingedD
Jace Beleren
Razzy
rusty balls
tylor91
jackcook02
flame15
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshin

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:39 am

Tonya giggled while she stood there. "oh please mr. shinigami sir oh please don't hurt me! i thought that you were a bad guy!" Tonya said while she acted like a little kid. she got all tearied up, after a minute she started to laugh an evil laugh. "why yes...Mr. shinigami sir it was I who threw the stupid rock at you." She said it while picking up another rock. she grinned and chucked another little rock at the shinigami.

Leo caught the next pebble with his metal prosthesis, the hand crushed the rock with a small amount of effort as he looked at the girl closely. the small grains of sand from the rock drifted away in the wind.

"Who are you woman?" Leo asked suspiciously, he hadn't noticed the rock thrown at him or the woman standing there as he passed, not many people had got close enough to do that.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:57 am

Tonya gasped she stared at the shinigami that was in front of her. "Ohhhh wow Mr. shinigami that was a nice trick!" She yelled while stepping forwards. Her espada clothes moved in the wind while she stopped. "oooppsss..." she said before taking the step back again.

"I'm sorry for not swaying my name." she said it with a little kid voice again. She looked like a kid. Acted like a kid. But was she one? ( *lol had 2 say it* )

Tonya bowed her upper body. "my name is Tonya...and i am a Números it means that i am a combat specilalist. We are given a two digit number at birth from 11 to 99 to indicate my age. Of course 11 is the oldest and numero 99 is the youngest...i am not saying that i am 99...so don't be thinking that." she said it while staring at the shinigami some more.

She then went on talking. "the fighting ability of the numeros is almost superior to all the other arrancar...all but the stupid espadas..." Tonya sighed. "okay...well i've said what i needed to say...it's your turn..who are you?" she aske with a little grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:11 am

(4th Seat of the 6th)

Hatashi appeared next to Leo. He smiled as he held his zanpaktou. He then attempted to atatck the enemy arrcnar. She was pissing him off the good girl additude. He grippe dhis zanpaktou tightly as he slashed across the arrcnar attempting to hit her chest and lower rib sections.

"Leo if your not gonna attack i will," said Hatashi
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
Razzy

Razzy

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:08 pm

Zelkova looked at Marcus.He knew he wouldn't be able to beat him in this condiction.He smiled and started to speak.

"Sorry we'll have to finish this fight later"

He flash steped to his division and ran inside.

"What are we doing back here"A voice said.

"Oh Shiruetto, well with all the people here i figure they might eed my help in the human world, ah here it is"Zelkova said throwing something into the air and a portal opened.

He walked throught the portal and ended up in the human world.He looked around and saw all the destruction.He started walking to find something that needed his attation.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:20 pm

Ryoku smiled as the needles where boiled. He then sighed and said,

"Ah....I see. You think you have some kind of andvantage, don't you? Well then you are gravly mistaken. I real soul reaper takes the disadvantages of their Banki and correct them. The only way you'll be able to beat my Banki is if you're generally stronger then me, not ny trying to uses my Banki's natural weakness against. In nature Mercury Boils and disvolves at the temp of 675 degrees. But My Mercury is different, it has asended pass its natural confindments. This Mercury is a part of my body, So I can mold my reitsu into it, at will, making it much more durable, and heat resiant. If I will it,it wil no longer be bond by it's natural limitation, or handicape if you will. This is what a Captain Class shinigami is capable of."

Ryoku then punched out his hand in a stabbing motion. His arm then streched out and went through The flame bubble that was there. He attempted to wrap then with his extended arm, and contrict them
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:34 pm

(ok all ya shinigami whos been rping figths and shit since the arc started sould be running low oin reastiu now but if ur a cap u should be able to go 4 a lil whle )
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:55 pm

(* fuck it i give up it doesn't seem to matter what I do or what i have read in the hollow information for arrancars- everybody seems to have their own idea on who's more powerfuller then the others...im pulling my people out, yell at me all you want...i don't care anymore.*)

Jekeala sighed she threw the zanpatou onto the ground. "i'm leaving...you're lucky shinigami." she said before disapearing. She appeared in the air and sighed. She snapped her fingers the Garganta opened and she walked threw. When she got to the other side she looked around. "Pull my team out of there...now." Jekeala said it while walking to the main room. The people who were working on the computers nodded.

Marcus shurgged. "-let's look for another shinigami shall we?" he asked himself. before he could move the Negación came down. "damn..." he thought.

Tonya sighed while she felt something not right. She looked up at the sky, then seconds later the Negación came down. "Oh well....sorry boys." she said with a grin.

Jason went to say something but the Negación came down onto him. "Fuck..." Jason said before looking at the shinigami that he had been fighting.

Tai grinned while Alley looked up. "Damn it..." she said after the Negación came from the sky and came down. "I wanted to fight you so badly." Tonya said in a little kid voice.

X looked up from looking down at his wound the Negación had just went around his body meaning a lot of things. X looked up and sighed. "bye."

Nicholas sighed he had a feeling that everything was going to end. So while his body went threw pain. the Negación came fromt he sky.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darksasuke123

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:14 pm

Kikyo stands to see that Jasons kidou hasnt taken effect yet.

"Well this is my chance."

Kikyo runs toward jason while building up energy.

"LIGHTNING BLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kikyo uses his strongest attack on Jason.
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:07 pm

Kurosune returned his Zanpaktou back to normal and returned both his soul slayers to their sheaths. He stood there then sighed. "I might need more practice...time to find the captain" Kuro flashstepped away and out of sight
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:09 pm

(Uh.... I lost.... Remember? )

V began to gain conscious and slowly gain his strength back... His head was still in shock... Somewhat heavy.... But he lifted his head as his numbness began to fade... "Damn... My head! That Stupid sake man! God!" He shouted rubbing his head... The Headaches... The Feeling of a hangover... That was the feeling... But filled with pain.... V pushed his body off the ground and pulled his body along the streets, trying to find a way to get back to the fourth division... It was hard to face the the truth... V was defeated horribly... And to prevent that from happening, he had to get stronger...
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:34 pm

As Kurosune was looking for his captain he saw the third seat for his division. V. He flashstepped next to the battered V and looked at him. "need some help?" He asked waiting for V to answer before he helped him make his way to the 4th division building
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:13 pm

(They never fought all the captains, they fought the baby captain, vice captains,thrid and fourth seat shinigami, and after they got the limators removed, the arrancar got owned by every everybody.)

Ryoku wathed with a grimmace as they fled away. He deactivated his Banki, and watched. He put his zanpaktou back i his sheath and said,

"What a waste of time."

Ryoku then flashed stepped off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:26 pm

(last time arrcnar espada appeared the limiters were removed and all the shinigami had trouble the time when Inoue got kiddnapped)
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:44 pm

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:38 pm

deciding to wait sensibly she sat down in the shadows.

mind you this lot are a stubborn bunch with less brains than....

she tugged at her hair. she had braided it back, she was not silly enough to enter a combat zone with hair loose, that would get her into a pickle.

she fidgetted. she hated being useless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinigami-arabians.faithweb.com/
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:53 pm

Jace saw the 4th divison captain. He walked over to her. "Sorry to bother you Ebonvarli but do you mind healing this. it rather stings. i would be great full if you did." Jace asked as nice as possible.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:59 pm

Ebs sighed in relief.

finally i can be of some use.

standing she nodded. humming softly she emmited a pale green glow and put her hand over the wound. the green glow brightened and started syphoning off into the wound. as she watched it weaved itsef into the tissue and formed a net over the wound. then it began to solidify and the skind from the edges started to flow and weave in till it was closed. muscle tissue had done the same beneath. veins had interwoven back togther and nerve endings numbed while they healed taking away any pain. Toxins had cleansed away and the first signs of infection had been eradicated.

her humming stopped and the wound was gone.
she smiled her soft smile at Jace.

"All done. be careful!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:14 pm

"thanks, Got sloppy from reading way to many books. Ended up taking a nice chunck out of my side. O well nothing you can fix. Thank yuo so much." Jace bowed to her. "So been many people to heal?"
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:15 pm

(Yeah and there was only one Captain there, the rest where vice Captains, seated shinigami. Right now the real Captains are fighting evenly, or even better then Espada, without even releasing their zanpaktou.)

Ryoku continued to walk down the street. He disarmed Rebels as he made his way around. He then said,

"This is extremely boring. I can't stand this anymore. I'll leave the rest of this to the the others."

Ryoku then flashed stepped off and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:19 pm

"thanks, Got sloppy from reading way to many books. Ended up taking a nice chunck out of my side. O well nothing you can fix. Thank yuo so much. So been many people to heal?"

she shook her head and waved a hand at the others.

"stubborn most will not come to me till there is Major damage."
she sighed.
"my unity have been doing what they can but there is only so much we can do in the field."

she looked quite sad at this. she hated watching friends go down and unable to help them until the end.. if they were lucky not to have been killed.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:25 pm

W"Well its not just the shinigami that need healing. Also the rebels have to be healed for whatever of them are still alive. Ug repairing this plaecs is gonna be a pain in the ......" jace looked at the destroyed city. There proably more to be fixed. he sat down. "Ug this si gonna take way to long."
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:35 pm

"Ello Taichou, things been goin well?" Rakagei asked as he waked past, he had tended the injured that he had seen but let the other members of thier unit do the most work.

the third seat badge shone on his arm, he was tired but was otherwise in fine shape. "Need any help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:38 pm

she sighed.

"yes it will. i wish i knew what triggered it all off. we need to put a halt to it before innocent get hurt in the crossfire."

she saw her third coming up and smiled.

"Need any help with anything?"

"not at the moment, but we will have a mess after the fighting is over."
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:51 pm

"ugh, not any more messes! ive already had enough for a lifetime." Rakagei cried as he wrubed his eyes with his thumb and fore finger.

"If only the other divsions could stop this pointless violence maybe then i could get a bit more rest."
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:03 pm

she laughed softly.

"with the 11th out there.... even you know that wont happen."

she sat back down to wait. she knew that by resting between should something major happen she would be relatively fresh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next