Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4th Division Posting Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
minion363

minion363

4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:30 pm

Saphira smiled and then quickly gathered up the things requested by her taichou as she knew what the things asked of her were. "right, off to...Rukongai?...this is wierd." shaking her head, her rushed out of the office and flashstepped again towards rukongai.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:35 am

smiling she put the sleeping 3rd seat down on the pallet she kept in the corner of her office. she had slept there many a time these days, when she could only afford to snatch an hour or 2 of rest.

yawning she sat in her chair and dropping her head to her chest she allowed her eyes to close also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinigami-arabians.faithweb.com/
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:12 pm

After helping out for several hours in the clean-up of Rukongai, Saphira entered the 4th again and checked over several of the patents she had brought in before leaving them in the care of her peers. Walking to the reception desk, Saphira grabed a coffee for ebon and a green tea for her self. Walking quiety into the office, Saphira smiled at Ebon, placed the coffee on her desk and sat in the fukutaichou chair next to ebon. "lol, never thought I would be sitting here one day, lol, all the main rescuing is done, now it's being cleaned up" Saphira took a sip of her green tea and sighed at the stack of papers waiting for her as the new fukutaichou. "dam, more of this stuff? *sigh* oh well, so how's our sleepy friend going? still asleep? lol" Saphira even though she was tired was still in a good mood and happy to keep on working, but every now and again she would yawn or rub her eyes. "any way taichou, how are things going at the moment, everything to me still looks in order."
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:17 pm

looking up from her book she watched as her Fuku-taichou walked in holding a mug of coffee and a mug of green tea. she knew exactly which was for herself.
she drank deeply as she listened to the report.
nodding she kept one eye on the sleeping 3rd seat.

"he's fine, just resting up. i thought he would have more stamina than that... he is going to need more training."

putting the now empty mug down she fought the urge to rub her own eyes.

"i suggest food for yourself saphi... i got wind of some of the other divisons are about to do something hair-brained so i will need you at your full strength."
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:04 am

Saphira nodded and then bowed, "well, I beg my leave, I need some sleep my self and some food if you want me at full strength." saphira calmly got up and walked out towards her room to grab some food and some much needed sleep of her own...and all her paper work (if ebon looks) is done...and she did Rakagei's too, lol.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:06 am

Taking a deep breath, she started to go through her own paper work.
as she passed page after page her head started to drop till finally she fell asleep with her head on a report and her arms on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:16 am

"MILKSHAKES!" Rakagei yelled as he sat up from the pallet, his plan had worked he knew if he had worked sorta hard they wouldent bugg him if he "fell" asleep again he knew it was a bad habit but what did he care he helped out .....kinda.

"Hello taichou, are you ready for a bright new day?" Rakagei asked with a small winkle in his eye, so many minutes wasted so many women left unharrassed.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:19 am

starting at the sound of a male screaming "milkshakes", she found that she had fallen asleep at her desk. she groaned. it was not the best place to rest but the pallet had an occupant already.
she automatically reached for her cup and found it empty.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:31 am

Saphira walked along the hall ways of the 4th and smiled at everyone as she did. She had slept well and was feeling alot better now that she had a better room with a larger more comfortable bed to sleep on. Reaching her taichou's reception desk. Saphira grabbed a cup of coffee for ebs and a hot chocolate for her self only to then hear "MILKSHAKES!" through the door of the office. Saphira just laughed and quickly made a chocolate milk shake for Rakagei. Carrying them on a tray, saphira smiled as she entered to office to see an awake Rakagei and Ebonvarli. Placing the coffee in front of Ebon, and the milkshake infront of Rakagei; saphira then sat in herf chair and smiled. "well, looks like all 3 of us had some good sleep then, lol, well, I'm ready for action again, don't know about you two though...and the division still seems abit quiet, it's not as rushed as I thought it would be by now..."
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:33 am

Rakagei steped out into the hall, finding a coffe machine in a nearby lounge, he found a large cup and filled it to the brim, adding in a bit of cinnamon the way she liked it.

he brought the cup back,, "There ya go. I guarantee nobody had spit in it."
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:35 am

she smiled... two coffees just the way she liked it first thing. she had not had the best sleep but it was sleep none the less.
looking back down at the report she fell asleep on she moved it across.

"so how do we fair this morning?"
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:40 am

Rakagei sipped the milkshake, he had in his hurry missed saphira as she walked in as he passed by into a nearby room.

"Pretty decent." Rakagei said as he finished the choclatey drink u and set the cup asied only to react to the violent pain in his head, maybe he drank to fast.

"Thanks for the milkshake." he muttered as he waited for the evil pain to subside.
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:43 am

she chuckled as she watched her 3rd get "brain freeze"

ok today we need to over see the general rooms, i want updates on all those injured by that last battle. also i was the 3 units resupplied"

she rubbed her temples.

"also i want a report in about the health status on the 11th and issue a general physio check on all their seated members. schedual them in for this afternoon."
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:55 am

Saphira just laughed at the brain freeze, but then payed close attention to wait Ebonvarli's orderers were. "well, I would rather have rakagei go to the 11th to schedule and check them this time...But I'm more than happy to deal with things here, after all, I'm responsible for keeping things working, lol" Saphira finished her hot chocolate to then look at the papers in front of her desk and smiled. "Rakagie, here's the papers you'll need, make sure each division member signs it, get the check-ups approved by the 11th captain first." Saphira handed the papers to rakagei and then looked at the huge piles of paper work still in front of her. "Ebonvarli-taichou, I'll have these done in about 3 hours time^^, I think that should do, any thing else Ebon?" (smile)
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:57 am

she smiled back.

"make sure they come in, i will be supervising these exams myself, some of the 11th have been a little.. testy. also i wanna train some of the juniors on how to handle them."
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:04 am

"Sure, ill got tell m to come bye but you know the 11th." Rakagei said as he held his head up as he looked at a form. the milkshake headache had subsided.

None of the girls at the 11th liked him either maybe he applyed himself to much to trickery in thier presence but heh it was worth it.

he got up and streched. "ill leave when you need me taichou."
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:07 am

Saphira smiled and pulled out the pa microphone. "could all junior members and avalible unsteaded members, please report to the lobby, thank you!" Saphira then tightened her fukutaichou badge. "I'll gather them up and get them ready for you as well Ebon." Saphira then moved over to place the paper work in files and then began to carry them towards the door. "I'll be back in 3 hours, until then, I'll be in the main hospitial sector." Saphira bowed to both of them, "good luck rakagei Razz " Saphira walked through the door and headed to the center of continuous rushing...
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:10 am

she smiled, sending her 3rd out the the 11th would be rather entertaining, he had a way of finding trouble.

leaning back in her seat she started on the cinnamoned coffee.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:18 am

saphira wondered through the halls of the hospitials and smiling as everything seemed to be only minor injurieds inflicted apon those who were injured. Only 4 shinigami looked beat up badly, and only cause they were stupid enough to have a full on fight over a bottle of sake. After checking through the patents in sections 1, 2, 3 and 4, Sahpira reached the areas set for emergancy, operations and a bunch of other things. Looking at the almost empty sectors in front of her, Saphira was abit stunned. She thought that there would be more people here by now since a big battle was on. The field teams were doing well...It wasn't till Saphira reached the alphabetical numbered sectors that the really injured people started poping up and the rush of 4th division members frantically running back and forth. Sections A-D were for the rescued and injured citizens of rukongei, and man, so of them were...well, barely regonisable due to the extent of the injuries they had taken.

After inspecting the injured andd assesing the diffrent areas, emergancy seemed to be the busiest, but that was normal. Saphira sat down and looked at the paper work in front of her. "guess it's time to fill this all out..."
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:20 am

standing up and staring out of the window of her office she bit into the warm pastry her aid had brought in. she knew it was going to be a long day once those 11th came in. they were always a handful.
her other half had already sent a butterfly and let her know he was ok. that had been a great relief to her heart.
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:58 am

Saphira after and hour or so finally finished all the paper work given to her by her taichou and sat in the recetion chair for a moment with a cold soft drink in her hand to take a break. There had been 40 deaths today, 798 injured, and 940 people sent home...all from rukongei and the damage that had been inflicted. 110 of the 798 were seriously injured and all that was left in the 4th by now was 47 patents resting in beds, the other 751 were checking out as she sat there. "guess I better go get the freshmen...*sigh*" thanking the taichou's aid, Saphira wondered down to the lobby and smiled at the many lower ranking unseated and brand new shinigami waiting for her.

"welcome all to the 4th division, today you will all learn how to handle even the most toughest of patents here at the 4th division. I am Saphira, fukutichou of the 4th division, and I extend a congradulations to all of you for making it this far. You are all going to be specially priverliged today as the Taichou her self and me the fukutaichou, will be personally training all of you today in this rutine check-up exercise. The taichou has requested for a check-up of the entire 11th division, so you will all today learn what it takes to deal with REAL patents. Now then, you will all form groups of 3 and then be appointed one of our best seated members to help you."

Saphira waited for a while as the young and hopeful new members created teams of 3 which then became teams of 4 after the higher up members joined them. Saphira finished her first soft drink and then got another one only to open it and start drinking it yet again. When she had finished her second drink. She stood in front of the groups again and smiled.

"now then, let me explain, The taichou has the full mission details and will be the primary sensai for today and I will be acting as her assistant. Each goup will deal with one 11th division member each at a time, 4 groups will be picked out to stand in the lobby and make sure that the waiting division members waits for their turns and is called in the right order. If there are any problems, speak to me or the taichou..or if you see him around, the 3rd seat. Now then, please move to the examintion hall and each team pick an examination room, mine and the taichous are already set up and reserved, please don't enter them until we give you permission. Make sure you are all ready in an hours time! To yor Posts!!!"

The many groups nodded and rushed off towards the examination hall to wait and get them selves ready. Saphira just sighed and wondered back to the reception desk, picked up her paper work and a new cup of coffee and then entered the taichou's office once again. It had been exactly 3 hours and saphira was right on time, as she predicted. Placing the new cup of fresh coffee in front of Ebonvali, Saphira bowed and presented her with the massive files full of the fill out and completed paper work.

"All of it is done, and the unseated, juniors and staff are ready to proceed with the examination, they are just waiting for us and the 11th. Also, here's my report on the 4th division at the moment as you requested." Saphira dumped a file bigger than the others in front of Ebon and smiled. "well, now I can rest easy for a little while until Rakagei comes back, lol"
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:03 am

she smiled and took the coffee.

"now i wonder just how cranky they will be today. they had a decent amount of stress release in the battle yesterday but will still have residual bloodlust"

She took a sip.

"i will examine their taichou and fuku-taichou myself otherwise we will have offended maniacs on our hands, also i will tend to my other half."

she grinned "i can handle his tempers batter than any of you."
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:11 am

Saphira smiled, "well, as long as I don't have to handle Tatsuya, that guy got pissed off at me, lol, well he would try to keep fighting basically his comrade....I hate internal disputes, lol, meh, but I could beat him, lol." Saphira looked at her watch and laughed, "I wonder when lazy-ass (rakagei) will get back, lol" saphira sat down and smiled. "you know, none of us have actually ever met your other half, you should introduce him some time, lol" Saphira made her self a cup of green tea and looked out the window. "well, any way, All we got to do now is wait, lol"
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:39 pm

Rakagei walked quickly back into the divsion and straight to his taichous office a rather large frown on his face, where a red bump had formed on his forehead he was still rubbing his head all together.

"got a group of 11th members in the front, dont think we should wait to long dunno what type of havoc they might cause."
Back to top Go down
minion363

minion363

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:11 pm

Saphira had to hide her slight cheeky giggles as she saw the small bump on Rakagei's head. "well, i guess...we better bring them into...the examination hall" Saphira turned to face her taichou and has stopped her little giggles by now. "well, taichou, it's up to you now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Posting Thread   4th Division Posting Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Division Posting Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next