Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9

Go down 
+13
V
Kenshin
Bops
hadesflames
vampires-lust
cen
bluewingedD
Jace Beleren
Razzy
rusty balls
tylor91
jackcook02
flame15
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:11 pm

While Tai was tlking to herself. Ryoku with amazing speed Shunpo-ed be hind her. He then whispered in her ear,

"YOu really hope so don't you? Sorry but today, you die."

He lifted his hand up and said,

"#4 white Lighting!"

He point his finger on her side. At point blank range he let out a gaint blast of Lightening Kido onto Tai's side. He then yawned and reached for his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:13 pm

ok people stop force playing its pissing me off and other members ok your attacks and kidou dont hit because your captains and vice captains let your target dicide if it hits or not depending on the situation. STOP FORCE PLAYING

Last edited by on Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:18 pm

Seshu had an angry look on his face. He had a I'm gonna kill you expression.

"Looks like I'm the one with the advantage now." He said as he was laying on top of her. He then began to throw a flurry of powerful punches straight at her face. He knew he would be able to hit since he was right over her.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:18 pm

*thank you flame they r taking the arrancar's too lightly. *

Jekeala raised her hands up near her face. she was trying to cover herself so that she wouldn't get much damage.

Sai tried her best to keep everything under to her likings but it wasn't working all the way out. She pushed herself back wards, she was out of harms way.

Tai appeared away from him, smoke was on her shirt. she looked down and saw that she hadn't moved faster enough. 'damn.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:25 pm

*sorry if i did. Im pretty sure i didn't but if I did i apologize.*

jace watched her move out of the way. He watched her closly. Trying to learn her way of fighting. He decided to test something else ut. he raised his left hand in a stop like gesture then said "hadou #33 Blue fire ball" He end up shooting a soccer ball sized fire ball at the girl as she was regrouping. He then shot to the right but he ran normal instead of flash stepping.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:25 pm

Ryoku drew his Zanpaktou and said,

"She is pretty fast. Looks like I actually have to get serious against you. Shine Bright, and eclispe Suigin!"

He's Zanpaktou trnasformed. He then stabbed it into the ground. and said,

'Mercury Forest!"

Largre Spikes of Mercury emerged from the ground, and headed towards Tai. The Attack covered a lagre are and the spikes stuck out from the ground.
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:27 pm

"my name is Kurosune. And yours?" Kuro decided to ask just out of fighter's respect. But he refused to bow he once again pointed his regular soul slayer out towards Nicholas. "I'm ready when you are. show me your strength" He waited for Nicholas's first move
Back to top Go down
Bops

Bops

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:30 pm

Bhavahara finally found where he was needed. It was not difficult, the reiatsu's were flaring.

He didn't feel like diving into the action just yet though. He fought with his mind first. Stepping into the shadows he got in position to observe.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:36 pm

Seshu noticed that while he was punching she had her hands covering her face. He knew that she wasn't taking as much damage. He started to get angrier because it was harder then he thought to beat Jekeala.

"No matter what you try you won't win." He said as he stopped punching and aimed for her neck. He was trying to choke her to death since his punches were barely working.
Back to top Go down
flame15
Admin
flame15

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:37 pm

NP Remember arrcnar are captain level and more the Vice Captains and Captains in bleahc have a lot of trouble fighting them even in bankai so you the captains should have a chance of dying and Vice Captains. The Sotaichou said in the manga "Even I will be needed for this battle in the winter becaose iI know the enemy will be much too powerful for most of our shinigami"

SO STOP FORCE PLAYING
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdynasty.forumotion.com
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:52 pm

* no u didn't Jace*

Sai sighed and moved out of the way, the kidou had went past her and into the house behind her. "mm..." she said while glancing and sighing. Her right tail came out from behind her and started to go towards Jace.

Tai glanced at the ground, she wasn't fazed by what the shinigami was doing. she went into the air and looked down. "and you call yourself a captain?" she asked while crossing her arms.

Nicholas bowed his head. "Let us fight then." he said while staring at him. "this is your home...you get to fight the first move." Nicholas said while staring at bhavahara with a serous look.

Jekeala quickly grabbed Seshu's wrists. She pulled his wrists away from her body. "you'll kill me?" she asked while her arms started to get red. "when you can't even hit me with your fists?"
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:57 pm

Seshu started to get angrier the more he heard her talk. "I'll show you." He said getting angrier and angrier. He wanted to kill her no matter what now. He hates being told he was weak. Especially by a girl. His anger started to take over and he started to get bloodthirsty. He pulled one of his hands from Jekeala. He then attempted to throw a flurry of punches straight for her face.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:14 pm

Jace saw the tail coming after him. He waited till it was really close to him then jumped to the side of it. He then began to sprint above average at the female. He relized more and more how much like a cat she really was. He was also curious how much she was holding back. he then got an idea and stopped then and gather a lot of spirit power in his swor dbut instead of releasing it at the girl and swung at the tail witha swor dfull of spirit power.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:27 pm

Yamada was tired of these cowardly arrcanar and the fact that one even laughed was utterly digracefull. he made his hand into a fist and sqeezed it so hard blood came rushing out.

Yamada yelled "BANKAI"

White light poured everywhere covering him head to toe. Yamada was pissed. His flame like armore cover his whole body with amazing power. He fired parylzing palm attack at trever and a round house kick at X.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:31 pm

Jekeala quickly raised her hand up at Seshu's face. "BALA!" she yelled while the red ball came into her hand and went towards his face.

sai smiled, while his spirital power went into her tail. She stood there with her head bowed down. "Ooopppsss." she said with a grin. "I forgot to mention...that my tail." she said before looking up. "Eats spirital power." She stared at Jace then started to laugh.

X grinned while Yamada went into bankia. he was going to have fun and Trever was standing up from his fall. He quickly took out his zanpatou. "Shine Dhamara!" he yelled while black smoke came out before he pulled the Zanpatou out. Black smoke came all around. Grinning X pulled his Zanpatou out. "Sneek Ghost!" He yelled it while white smoke exploded out while he stood there. the two smokes went to each other.
Back to top Go down
tylor91

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:37 pm

As Seshu was getting ready to throw his punch he was stopped when Jekeala put her hand in his face. At that moment he became worried because there wasn't much options he had. As the blast came towards his face he rolled over to the right. He barely dodged the blast. He landed on the ground. He then felt this sudden pain. He then touched his face while he was on the ground next to Jekeala. He put his hand infront of his face and seen that it was covered in blood. He quickly jumped to his feet. The blood from the left side of his face began to drip down onto the ground. He was in a lot of pain but didn't want to show it.

"You bitch. That hurt!!!!" He yelled. He then took out his zanpaktou. "I will kill you now.!!!" He yelled as he ran towards Jekeala while she was on the ground. He tried to slam his zanpaktou right onto her while she was on the ground.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:44 pm

Yamada respected X's power but was tired of the other arrcanar. He saw that both released there zanpatou. he smiled seeing X's ghost like form and made a frown at trevers and its uglyness.

Juging from X's long sycthe it wasn't very fast, and that whip the other arrcanar had semmed he need to get close to use the zanpatou but the whipped looked fast , he flashed steped behing x and did hiden fist and a chop to the neck then pointed his fing at trever and did white lightninn
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:46 pm

Jace stopped. "Hm well thats quite intresting. Oh well no harm done. There wasn't that much there so it should help you that much if at all." He flash stepped away from the tail and stood a good distance away. He stood up aganist the gaint wall he could jump over before. "Hm maybe i should. Na not yet. To early in the battle to do that. So let see. Three tails. I guess its safe to assume that all three can eat away at spirit pressure so trying to cut them of with proper force might be a lost cause. Bindings don't seem to work to well hmm what to do what to do." he stood there cross armed thinking of what to do. He wanted to try somehting.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:52 pm

Jekeala quickly got up from the ground, her arms were hurting at that moment she wanted to finish this he was getting hot headed and was rushing everything. she got a little ways away form him then shrugged. "Sorry...did i hurt you?" she asked with a confused look

X disappeared and reappeared near Trever. "Trever...i want to take him." he said while he put his spear on his shoulders. Trever nodded. Trever jumped backwards a little ways to see if he would do good or bad.

Sai didn't wait for Jace to think. She disapeared and reappeared behind him. She raised her claw forwards wanting to make him move from his spot.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:00 pm

"Good I want to see your true power without that cowared getting in the wayof my fight and mabye you could be an anomly or i sign of who i seek of course you will have to die"

Yamada flashed stepped with amazing speed and appered behind X and a fast as his flash step but with more power than any of his regular attacks punched him in the back. flash stepped away and did another white lightning with out the incantation
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:01 pm

Jace let a heh out. His swor dwas right under where her claw was going to be and his finger was aiming behind him. "Destruvie art four white lightining." He did this without turning arond. It was amazing how things worked when you used the impactiants of people.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:10 pm

Sai pushed forwards and then to her right. the kidou went right past her face. She went over jace's body and landed hardly onto the ground. "you know.." she said before standing up. "I hate men." she said while her tails whipped around angrly.

X sighed, he was getting tired of this person trying to make him like the others. "I'm ten, i'm not like them." he said while crossing his arms. X moved out of the way. "you've gotten a little faster." he said while nodding. "but not fast enough." he said it while Trever appeared behind the shinigami with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:17 pm

Yamada sensed the other arrcanar come behind him he turned arund with speed and gave him a backhanded slap. and a parylizing palm strike to his lungs to his lungs, in moments the tiny shockwaves would course through his respotory system shuting it down for 50 seconds and do permant tissue damage.

He jumped away. Then ran to X

"lets see you make a move with that huge spear im tired of you not doing anything and bitching about my speed"
Back to top Go down
cen

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:18 pm

Kurosune nodded and flash stepped almost at the same time. He appeared on the left side of Nicholas. He slashed to the side but still had his head down from when he nodded. He still had his other sword in his left hand waiting to be transformed at any time.
Back to top Go down
Jace Beleren

Jace Beleren

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:23 pm

Jace jumped into the air. he didn't have much time to get out of the way so he had to try and dodge them at close rang. He ducked under the first one. he then went over the second one but the thrid one caught him right in the stomach. he was sent a good distance of about 10 to 20 feet away. he landed on his feet using his lef thand also to balance him self. He looked at her. "Hm that intresting. So you hate men. Im sorry for whatevre caused your hatered towards them but judging one for the acts of few is as bad as underestimating your oppenent." He stood up and brushed himself off. he then looked at the girl again. She seemd very angry. "WEl I guess there isn't a need to test anymore. i think its time to really cut lose." WIth that he let his spirit pressure out in a storm. He was pretty sure he wasn't gonna affect the girl but this would help movments flow a bit better. he then shot off towards he flash step over adn over again ads he went around here and then from her right he attack using an upperward swing with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next