Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9

Go down 
+13
V
Kenshin
Bops
hadesflames
vampires-lust
cen
bluewingedD
Jace Beleren
Razzy
rusty balls
tylor91
jackcook02
flame15
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
rusty balls

rusty balls

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:12 am

Yamada was going to get his blood lust satisfied and kill the arrcanar, He puched tworads trevers lung so fast you coldn't see his hand each time put heavenly lightning in every strike.

Yamada then laid off trever and did a carfully aimed and very powerfol lightning filled palm strke in the middle of X's chest
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:14 am

Ryko looked a ther and said,

If you don't release your Zanapaktou, and relieve your true form, then you will most defeintly die here."

Ryoku's sword streched out to attack Tai. right before it got to her it spread inot many peices, trying to cut off anywhere for her to esape to if she tried to dodge.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:21 am

X's zanpatou went after Yamada while X moved out of the way. he moved his right hand behind him then he snapped his fingers. A Garganta appeared behind Trever. X appeared near him and pushed Trever into Garganta. it started to closed quickly, X hadn't taken his eyes off Yamada while all of it had happened.

Tai smirked at Ryoku's choice of attack. She raised her hand up and started to gather her spirital power into a huge ball. It was cero, something that she never really used. When the ball was big enough so let it loose so that it was pointed towards Ryoku. She had it all thought out.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:27 am

Ryoku saw the cero coming and said,

"A cero?! How over uesed and pathetic. Show me something new, Silver Shield!"

Part of his sword melted away, and hardened around his hand. He blocked the cero with his hand. As it dissappeared he looked at his hand, the mercury was cracked and broken in some places, and he was slightly bleeding. He smiled and said,

"My turn." The swords spikes that spreaded around around Tai earlier all came in from all angles on Tai.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:27 am

(wait wut about the punch to xs chest, and all the lighting orbs i hit at them?)

Yamnada was pissed at X and yamada let Xs zapatou hit him in his back. Then yamada held a lighting orb in his hand and aimed it at xs head and did an open palm thrust twoards his head with the lightning orb still in his hand
Back to top Go down
narcissamalfoy7

narcissamalfoy7

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:32 am

she could see fighting and yet she knew to step out from the side would be a fool's game. all she could do was wait.
Taking a breath she kept her heart rate low, forced herself to stay calm despite the dying about her. THe unit she had brought out with her were doing ok and she watched over them all.
they were as family to her and she had always been a "motherhen" sort.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinigami-arabians.faithweb.com/
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:34 am

* the ones 2 trever he took, X moved out of the way- like flame says...the arrancar are faster and powerful then u shinigamis so don't take them lighty. X's speciality is speed and defending. his zanpatou can also defend and offend at the same time. trevers dieing.*
X reached out and grabbed Yamnadas hand. He sighed. "this is getting boring." he said while raising his hand up and throwing a bala ball at him. And while doing that he pulled Yamnada closer towards him so that the bala ball didn't have far to go.

Tai wasn't there, she was behind Ryoku with another bala ball. then when that was thrown at him she appeared on the other side of him and did the same thing. from behind too. from above and from in front. she made sure that she was as fast as the blink of the eye. She grinned while staring at him.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:44 am

(kk got ya atfter this post im goin ta bed so nite)

Yamada without thinking created a lighting orb and shot it at the bala ball to completly destroy or at least cushin it powers. His choice was the best even though it didn't completely destroy the ball it cushin it very well and blew off a part of his mask revealing a grusome face of thousands of scars and dead grey flesh tissue were wounds that never healed showed a small piece of his bone he had never took off his mask in the presences of other he hit X in the lungs with a lightning orb
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:55 am

As the balst came flying At Ryoku he did a flash step. As heflash stepped he appeared behide, Tai. He pointd his sword at her and said,

"Like I said before, if you don't releae you're going to ie here. Black Strom!!"

sharpe Black Mercury shoot out at Tai, from Ryoku's sword with was only couple of feet away from her.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:28 am

Yamada's attack got X's shoulder. X glanced down at it then sighed. "Well..so much for not getting injured." he said before looking up.

Ryoku's Zanpatou was coming straight for Tai. she sighed and grabbed her Zanpatou. "Cry, my pain." She whispered while pulling it in front of him so that the expolsion was loud and so that she could stop the move that Ryoku had made on her.

Kenshin- A girl who had purple hair sighed while she watched a weird looking guy walk around looking bored. She picked up a rock and looked at it. grinned she chucked it at him. Knowing that he was either going to catch it or move out of the way.

V- Cracking his neck he appeared in front of a guy who seemed to be not having so much fun. He grinned at the shinigami while his blue hair moved in the wind. "I wish to fight you." he said while staring at him.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:03 pm

Ryoku looked on at what Tai did curiosly. He watend to see what she really looked like and said,

"SO you finally decided to show your true self huh? Now the real fun can start."

Ryoku looked on as the smoke started to clear, form around Tai. He then brung up his Zanpaktou and got ready for the attack to cme his way.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 pm

The smoke went around Tais body. Standing there, her red dark hair flung in the wind. Her eyes were covered in a sliver plate that shined when she looked up. on her cheeks she had dark blue tear marks. On her back were fairy like wings. In her left hand was a bow, and on her right hand she had a circle sliver plate. Her arms were covered in her white mask stuff. And so was her legs. On Tai's head was a broken crown, Tai moved her bow to one side and lifted his head up to look at Ryoku.

Without waiting to see if Ryoku was going to attack first she lifted the bow up ready to fight. She then reached her right hand up with the sliver plate to where the string to the bow would be. A thricker of light ran down where the string was. Tai pulled it back and when she did an arrow appeared there.

She let the string go and the arrow took off. Right as soon as the arrow got closer to Ryoku the arrow became two arrows then four then six. All six of the arrows went towards Ryoku in different ways.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:26 pm

Ryoku went to block the one arrow but then they were spilt in to many different ones. He then said,

"Shit!!" There was a large explosion and smoked surrounded his area. As he smoke cleared Ryoku was standing there. His whole front of his body was covered in Silver Mercury. The Mercury formed back into his sword. He was bleeding from his forehead and said,

"Alright, looks like I have to get serious know.......Banki!!!"

He stabed his sword into his chest. As he did so the blade melted into his body. There was a large explosion of light. From out the blinding light came, an eeiry darkness. When the smoke cleared Ryoku stood there transformed.

Spoiler:

Ryoku held no weapon in his hand. He dissappeared with a smile on his face and reappeared behide Tai. His fist transformed into a spike ball as he sent it flying at her side.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:35 pm

Tai swiftly moved out of Ryoku's way. She pointed the sliver circle at him and spoke. "cry with vain." she said while the mirror flash with bright light. It then exploded sending her power towards Ryoku with the fullest extent to kill.

At first Tai wasn't going to get into the fighting but she then just did when she pulled out Pain and Cry.
she called her zanpatou that cause when they are put together and have enough power the bow yells out a crying sound of pain. And the tear marks on her cheeks.

tai sighed while she saw the smoke and stuff raise from around. "I didnt' want to bring my real form out..." She whispered while waiting. She had many tricks up her sleeves.

Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:23 pm

When the attack came his way he put his arm out n front of him to black the attack. After the attack passed over he stood there, with no injury. The Mercury that surrounded his body could be hardened at will, to a subtance harder then any known metal, by using his reistu. He then streched out both his hand, and streams of mercury came flying out at Tai, They spreaded out around her and then closed in, trying to wrap her up. As they came, Spikes came out the side of them with would be used pucture her skin. Ryoku stood there with an emotionless face, and said,

"This is were the fun starts."
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:21 pm

Tai grinned, she flipped the sliver plate over so that the back was facing towards Ryoku. "Be cold my tears." she said it while cold steam started to come out of the sliver plate. the bow shaddered and she reached with her left hand to the sliver plate while the shaddered bow went to the plate. It grew bigger showing more cold steam.

Closing her eyes her spirital power went up, the plate began to grow every second. Soon she let the plate go cause it was to big. "Eat your pain." She whispered while something exploded in the plate, appearing in the plate was a mouth. Tai smiled. "His favorite food is Mercury Dear shinigami." the mouth came right out side the plate and opened his mouth. Ready to eat the Mercury right when it got into it's rang. She had a feeling that after this move the shinigami would wonder and ask her about her power.
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:27 pm

Ryoku smiled as the Merucy was being devoured by the the Mouth. He then said,

"Well then, It him have he's fill. That Mercury is poisonous to anything and everything it touches, but me. So Let him eat as much as he likes."

Ryoku stood there and said,

"But that is an interesting ability you have there. What is it exactly. I'd like to know better I kill you."

Ryoku waited to see if she would answer his question.
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:34 pm

Tai nodded while the mouth closed and went back into the sliver plate.

"Do not worry...he himself is deadly." Sighing Tai looked at the shinigami with a serous look. "I have two ablities." she said while staring at him."One, i am able to put my spirital power into the bow and the silver plater and make bows, i can control them like before." She said while the sliver plate started to flip by itself.

"another part of my ablity is that i am able to summon my Zanpatou's real form. He eats, Mercury...piosiness things. And souls...like shinigami souls." she said with a grin. She raised her hand above the mirror. "if he eats shinigami souls or just souls he get's stronger and their soul becomes part of me" she said it while getting a little confused. She didn't understand anything really about her zanpatou's fulliest power. In fact, while she stood there staring at Ryoku she felt like that she had been going in circles with this battle.

"Anyways," she said while grabbing her plate. "I think that it is time to hurry this pathetic fight up to speed." She said it while the bow appeared back in her left hand. The plate was once again back to a little sliver plate.

Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:39 pm

Yamada got lose from X's grip, then gave him a kick upside the head. Then made a powerfull blast of lightning from the sky,and a mad attack of lightning bolts that explod when they hit something and the elctronic waves in the air from the exploding blasts, shocked any living thing even yamada but his armor protected him from the waves but X would not be so lucky
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:44 pm

X sighed right as soon as Yamada started to throw stuff at him X fell backwards. he knew that Yamada wouldn't realize that he wasn't as stupid as he thought. So when he landed on ground he looked up. 'i wonder on how long this is going to last?' he wondered it while cracking his neck and looking down at the bleeding.

'damn it.' X thought while his arrancar clothes soked up the blood.

X smiled when his zanpatou went after Yamada from behind, he knew that sooner or later it would be able to get into his armor. 'there's an opening in his armor and for some STUPID REASON it won't go into it..' X thought it while he watched his Zanpatou go towards Yamada.
Back to top Go down
rusty balls

rusty balls

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:03 pm

A sudden pain wen't down yamadas back.

"That same old trick wont work anymore, my armor feeds on the eltronic waves in the air, it heals the patches in my armor and creats new armor over it, well except in my mask no the only shot you have of killing me is you try to keep hitting my mask there i gave you a hint as repay for taking away the coward"

with that he came to the ground, in stealth mode the smoke from the lightning masking his presencse, he aimed another shot in X's back
Back to top Go down
bluewingedD

bluewingedD

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:53 pm

Ryoku looked at Tai, with an unimpressed look.He then said,

"Well that ability of your mrrior, is going to make things alittle harder, put there is far more to my Banki, then you might think. Let me show you what I mean. Mercury Madness!!!"

As he said this the Mercury melted away adn then reformed into three copies off Ryuko. These copies all had about half of Ryoku's power. Ryoku pointed and all the clones started to appeare and reappear using flash steps, it appeared to be several hundred Ryokus moving around the area. The real Ryoku stood in his orginal spot, with a smile saying,

"This Fight is over!" As he said this, the clones started to launch out slivery blast of reistu.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:19 pm

"A fight? One question though... Who are you???" V questioned, eying the person challenging him... "In times of war, I think the captain will oversee this..." V thought to himself, gripping onto the hilt of his Zanpakutou... He stood there, waiting for an answer from this weird person...
Back to top Go down
jackcook02

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:41 pm

X sighed, he once again sorta dodged yamadas attack. When he could stand on his own he spoke. "This is getting boring." he said before yawning.

When Ryoku started to yell and scream all Tai could think was on how she was going to finish this fight without over pushing it. She just stood there, ready for whatever Ryoku had for him.

jason grinned. "My name is Jason...and i am your enemy." He said with a grin. "I am an espada...Arrancar." he said with a grinn. "I want to fight you." He stared at the shinigami wondering on if the young shinigami had taken him serously.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:08 pm

"E......Spada? A... rran....Car? What's that? Is it some sort of sake?" V asked while scratching his head and places a smoke in his mouth... "So I'm fighting a Sake-man eh? That seems convenient since Drinking sake goes so well with smoking a cig...."

V lit the end of the cigarette with his lighter as he was prepared to get some sake... He didn't even let the man to reply to his question... He reached inside his shinigami clothes and pulled out a cup... "Sake please!"

(Razz Gonna go to work now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9   Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rekongai Main Distrcits Sectors 1-9
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next